Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign (1429 Views)

Buhari Explode!!!! / No Amount Of Pressure,intimidation Will Stop Release Of Fresh Looters’ List - FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 7:49am On Aug 08, 2017
BREAKING: I Am Still Working!!! No Amount Of Pressure From Suffering Nigerians Can Make Me Resign - Buhari Explodes From UK
post-nigeria.com

President Muhammadu Buhari, has said that he will never resign as the President of Nigeria, despite the mounting pressure from some Nigerians.

The President spoke on Monday, against the backdrop of a protest in Abuja, over his continued stay in London.

The protesters marched from the Unity Fountain to the Presidential Villa, where they demanded that Buhari should either return to the country and resume duties, or resign immediately.

Recall, that the President has been out of the country since May 7, when he traveled to London, United Kingdom, UK, for follow-up medical checks.

The President, who spoke through his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, said he has not breached any law of the country.

His words: “The demonstration is in the exercise of their freedom under the Constitution, which guarantees their right to embark on peaceful protests.

“So long as they remain peaceful, we have no problem with them.

“What is democracy if citizens can’t peacefully demonstrate? “On the second issue, demanding the President’s return, or resignation or certain explanations, I would say that they have over-stepped their bounds.

“Anyone conversant with the Constitution of this country, will have noticed or seen that Mr. President has complied 100 percent with the requirements of the Constitution of this country.

“He has handed over power to the Vice President as required by the Constitution, and the Vice President is carrying out the affairs of this country. He is undertaking activities of government in line with the Constitution, in a way that the President himself has given words of commendation.

“So, the President has not breached any law. What he has done is perfectly in line with the Constitution, and people are looking for things to say. I think they should do their research very well.

“Equally, there is nothing like a power vacuum in the country, given the competence and general harmony with which the whole government is running.

“Any such calls as being made by this or any other group, represent an irrational assault on the Constitution and should be ignored by well-meaning members of the public.

“The need of the hour for this country is to rid it of corruption, reform, and reinvigorate the economy, and to fight crime and insurgency”, he added.

According to him, the Buhari-led administration is busy with the reconstruction and rehabilitation of infrastructure all over the country.

“It is creating jobs for the unemployed. It has set its sights on the larger picture of the country’s development, investing in rail and power projects and redeeming the country’s image from the mountains of corruption scandals that have marred it.

“We will not therefore, be distracted by this or any other groups”, he said.

http://www.post-nigeria.com/breaking-i-am-still-working-no-amount-of-pressure-from-suffering-nigerians-can-make-me-resign-buhari-explodes-from-uk/

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Same idiat that asked yaradua to resign

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 7:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Why
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by Lorechino(m): 7:53am On Aug 08, 2017
those impersonating hmmmm all i know is that our president i mean the vegetable president is .... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by dannytoe(m): 7:55am On Aug 08, 2017
Same thing Yaradua said.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:57am On Aug 08, 2017
No problem. I hope you will be able to explode to death too when it comes knocking at your door? But pls even in death, don't resign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by ArchEnemy(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Video of him saying so or.......
Stop feeding us with zobo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by Opinedecandid(m): 7:58am On Aug 08, 2017
Explodes and still alive?
shocked
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by ajebuter(f): 7:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Which Buhari are we talking about?

The real one?

or according to Sahara Reporter:

The padded one?

or

The cosmetic one?

Ayam not understand..
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by Baawaa(m): 8:01am On Aug 08, 2017
BREAKING: I Am Still Working!!! No Amount Of Pressure From Suffering Nigerians Can Make Me Resign - Buhari Explodes From UK
post-nigeria.com
This news is from mumu opposition,no reasonable President will say this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by serverconnect(m): 8:05am On Aug 08, 2017
Britian is hidding Buhari, for Nigerians not to know what is happening. We cannot continue like this. One day all this secrecy will be revealed.
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by prospero5(m): 8:09am On Aug 08, 2017
i keep wondering what will make me act against my conscience. it seems anybody that gets to government/power loses their conscience.

modified: i don't even believe buhari said this
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by nNEOo(m): 8:12am On Aug 08, 2017
All these stupid bloggers quite posting nonsense about our incapacitated vegetable...

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by timecapsule: 8:19am On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria is a doom country.
More than 90 days Nigeria president has being in GHOST MODE, and still in control without shaking..........?, or has British colonized Nigeria again.....?

One day TAFALA-BALEWA, OBAFEMI AWOLOWO OR NNAMDI AZIKIWE may come out to contest for election in Nigeria and they must win!

Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by SalamRushdie: 8:21am On Aug 08, 2017
That was Garba Sheu and not Buhari
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by SalamRushdie: 8:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Baawaa:

And who told you Buhari is a reasonable president sef
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by teekay213(m): 8:23am On Aug 08, 2017
I beg make he explode.
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 8:38am On Aug 08, 2017
Shut up
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 08, 2017
Teacher:Who is Nigeria's 1st president to reside abroad?
Student:pres. Muhammadu Buhari
Teacher:Correct;brilliant child.
i taught he travelled for medical treatment,is he not healthy enough to return home?
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by Baawaa(m): 8:52am On Aug 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And who told you Buhari is a reasonable president sef
JonaTAN
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by zombieHUNTER: 8:57am On Aug 08, 2017
The people asking you to resign are the people who have your best interest at heart

Buhari should be ready to rule from the grave come 2019
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 9:27am On Aug 08, 2017
Respect sir
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by vedaxcool(m): 9:43am On Aug 08, 2017
Baawaa:

Gbam..... Only mumu will believe this news
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 9:59am On Aug 08, 2017
What's this one saying
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2017
Why
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by orisa37: 12:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
NASS and Buhari are "Aqualogical Specimens of Identical Plumage". The Cabal are many in NASS.
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 1:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Take care
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by plessis: 1:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Welcome back to 1983
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by policy12: 1:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
..abeg make he stay there for forever
Re: Buhari Explode From UK: No Amount Of Pressure Can Make Me Resign by lightblazingnow(m): 4:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why

(1) (Reply)

South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses / Niger Delta People Can You Please Answer This Question / Breaking BOKO HARAM Kills 8 Military Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.