Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses (1428 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan's Christmas Message And Reactions From Nigerians / Banning Of Open Grazing, An Invitation To Anarchy, Fulani Group Warns / Saraki: Banning Of IPOB By Military & South-East Governors Is Unconstitutional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by UmuEri(m): 10:15pm On Sep 15, 2017
It is obvious the Governors are on their own
below is the reactions from the masses

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by madridguy(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
tongue
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by littlewonders: 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2017
Waiting for the below
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by shortgun(m): 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
power belongs to d people

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by dustmalik: 10:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
What you should be more concerned with, is that IPOB has been designated a terrorist movement by the DHQ.

2 Likes

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by UmuEri(m): 10:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
more

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by headhunter1: 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
Am currently busy with some works here in a remote area in ibusa delta with little power supply my power bank down phone down just using my last bar
Hehehehe the mice play when the cat is not around
Omenka tonyebarcanista ritababe
Make una enjoy una sef for the meantime

Thunder scatter buhari and all those jubliating when innocent armless people are being massacred

This strengthens the movement the moreover because not human soul will see his fellow human body lying lifeless and be happy
Only sons of devil does that
95% igbos supports ipob
I stand with ipob 100%
Kiss the truth

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
Well, as long as they chose to be a terrorist organisation, they remain proscribed

4 Likes

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by Viergeachar: 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
headhunter1:
Am currently busy with some works here in a remote area in ibusa delta with little power supply my power bank down phone down just using my last bar
Hehehehe the mice play when the cat is not around
Omenka tonyebarcanista ritababe
Make una enjoy una sef for the meantime

Thunder scatter buhari and all those jubliating when innocent armless people are being massacred

This strengthens the movement the moreover because not human soul will see his fellow human body lying lifeless and be happy
Only sons of devil does that
95% igbos supports ipob
I stand with ipob 100%
Kiss the truth

@bolded
I believe you!
Any Igbo forming 'I support NA' online is just playing to the gallery and trying to belong.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by headhunter1: 10:40pm On Sep 15, 2017
Viergeachar:

@bolded
I believe you!
Any Igbo forming 'I support NA' online is just playing to the gallery and trying to belong.

agreed though they're just 5%

Over my dead body to support the massacre of my people who are armless
Am not omenka that supports genocide on his people

6 Likes

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by attackgat: 10:42pm On Sep 15, 2017
They can ban IPOB, but they cant ban chapter 4 of the Nigerian constitution which allows people to protest, demonstrate or agitate.

The people know that politicians only care about themselves

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by headhunter1: 10:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Well, as long as they chose to be a terrorist organisation, they remain proscribed
my guy I kn your way
Trying hard to belong and return to apc grabbing this opportunity
Abi no be tonyebarcanista the former deactivated barcanista again
No be the same reason grin

Relax I understand the moves

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by IgboSubmarine: 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2017
headhunter1:
my guy I kn your way Trying hard to belong and return to apc grabbing this opportunity Abi no be tonyebarcanista the former deactivated barcanista again No be the same reason grin
Relax I understand the moves

For Tonyebarcanista mind he think say APC go employ am after him double mouths

5 Likes

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by Bari22: 10:48pm On Sep 15, 2017
it happens
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by headhunter1: 10:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
IgboSubmarine:

For Tonyebarcanista mind he think say APC go employ am after him double mouths
no right thinking man will take tonye serious I know the guy well we use to be friends
His intelligent guy though but what killed him was miscalculations and temporary stuffs

Our apda shiaman dey miscalculate too much
I'll analyse him when I charge battery

Ibusa delta no dey get light ooo

1 Like

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by UmuEri(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
more details

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by UmuEri(m): 10:54pm On Sep 15, 2017
reactionss

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by Customer80: 10:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
they messed up

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by ZorGBUooeh: 11:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
South east governors no get shame oooh..Dem dey five while other Southern region get six governors one man take am upon inself to address the issue una come dey oppose am..Fukken clowns. angry

1 Like

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by ayzTIGER: 11:20pm On Sep 15, 2017
The Governors have no right to do so. The people have lost hope in them. How many of them condemned the NNPC appointment made by Buhari?

1 Like

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by rekeson: 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2017
South East governors just played to the gallery to prevent further militarization and possible declaration of state of emergency in their states.

But political solutions don't always solve issues of agitation....

1 Like

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by Captain6(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I thought you were wiser than this? You support this propaganda as well?

1 Like

Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by SuperS1Panther: 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
See gullible illiterates.

Why should i even blame them for being gullible enough to be led to the Golgotha by the hunchback Luntaic Scammer, when they can be bathing with salt water at 2am to prevent Ebola.
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:26pm On Sep 15, 2017
Captain6:
I thought you were wiser than this? You support this propaganda as well?
which propaganda
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by MalcoImX: 11:29pm On Sep 15, 2017
Running Omockery don come again.
Re: South -east Governors Banning Of IPOB - Reactions From The Masses by classic5events: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2017
Hello over there For decorators in Ibadan Oyo state you can rent all your decoration materials tables,chairs 1000seater and 2000seaters@classic5events all at affordable price contact 08052286330 for bookings

(1) (Reply)

SOS! Help! UN Peace Keepers Save The Igbo From Hausafulani Genocide Attempts / Niger Delta People Can You Please Answer This Question / Buhari Voted Against Nigeria At OAU Summit In 1985 - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.