Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,300 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Religion Section Getting Dryer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Getting Dryer (829 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Religion Section Getting Dryer by richjohn1(m): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2010
Please I no longer see thought provoking topics again on the religion section of nairaland its the likes of joagbaje, will.i.am, uckochi and co, starting dry and non-thought provoking topics, where is Noetic, Davidylan, Mazaje, Tudor, Horus, Huxley, deep sight, bindex, phew (taking a deep breath) , etc, I need to see their post they relieve me greatly when am choked up here at work.

I love Nairaland grin
Re: Religion Section Getting Dryer by viaro: 5:56pm On Feb 12, 2010
^^ Maybe a good start would be for you to think of interesting topics that would refresh everyone.
Re: Religion Section Getting Dryer by g1(m): 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
to be honest with you, i think the most intriguing debates for or against religon have already been treated, so i doubt you will get those type of long interesting debates that you are talking about, i as a new comer here had to dig through the archives of nairaland to read them,
and another theory could be due to the fact that it  will technically be impossible for someone here to convince another of his beliefs, i.e. i dont see abuzola leaving islam no matter the argument against it, i dont see davidylan leaving christianity no matter the argument against it and likewise i dont see huxley,mazaje etc becoming believers no matter the argument against it, etc
so i think the  main andrenalin pumping topics have been exhausted, maybe we could re-vist the old topics that have been forgotten, may be some people might just have new ideas to add , just my opinion

(1) (Reply)

Cost Or Gain? / God Is Going To Fix Two Things (BIG) Tonight In Your Favour. / What Kind Of Christian Am I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.