Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) (6351 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Greatest Religion Section Quotes ( sticky) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Hi All,
This thread would serve as a repository for the hundreds of threads in this section that may have changed your stance on religion, given you more insight into a particular topic etc. I've grouped them according to the different faiths/non-faiths represented here and it's the responsibility of the individuals in the different categories to recommend a few I may have missed out.

I sincerely urge everyone to respect the purpose of this thread. Make una no carry una craze reach this side wink

Thanks.

African Traditional Religion

Atheism, Agnosticism and Skeptics

Christianity

Funny/Random

What, pray tell, is the purpose of education if each person has to find out everything by themselves, and no one can take advantage of the collective wisdom of society, and the accumulated learning built up over history?
Is each child destined to be run over by the first car they see, or burned by the first fire, cut by the first knife they encounter simply because asking for advise, and by extension, giving any, is somehow a shameful act?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
CHRISTIANITY

The Jerusalem Shopkeeper's Assertion: What really matters in Religion - Dulcet7

Conversion stories - Anony

It doesn't matter who wrote the Bible - JeSoul

Interview with JoAgbaje - His perspective on Christianity - JeSoul

Strangers or Allies? Paul's Knowledge of Jesus - Krayola

Faith is trusting God, not belief in doctrine - Krayola

How JoAgbaje became God - nuclearboy

Biblical Inerrancy - MyJoe

Pastor AIO, come teach us the truth - Deep Sight

Nuclearboy puts DeepSights's COncerns on Xtianity to the Sword - DeepSight

Inesqor on the salvation of the NOn-Christian - DeepSight

What it means to be born again - Enigma

Tithes, Offerings and First Fruits - Do they apply to us as Christians - FxKing2012

Tithing Ended and Abolished in The N.T - An Exposition on Hebrews Chapter 7 - Goshen360

The Prosperity Gospel ruined my life - Frosbel

The Evidence for the Deity of Christ - OlaAdegbu

Why did God need to write the 10 commandments - lagerwhenindoubt

Noetic, Purist, let's discuss freewill and predestination - Deep Sight

Re: The Noetic Interview: Questions on Humanity and the Quality of Goodness - Deep Sight

Is Michael the ArchAngel really Jesus? - pastormustwacc

The fires of Hell - OlaAdegbu

Is Blood transfusion a sin? - K-Twice

In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? - Acidosis

E-Grace Convention 2013 - Goshen360

Is Blood transfusion a sin? - K-Twice

The essence of paying tithes - Kate angel

Hell, can go to Hell - Frosbel

Is Christianity true? The greatest conspiracy ever - Mr. Anony

Reasons why Christians are falling for false doctrines and teachings - Frosbel

Assurance of salvation - JoAgbaje

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by truthislight: 10:15am On Oct 07, 2013
dont you wish to do justice to peoples suggestions on the sticky "Muskeetoe" thread ?

Eg. Pastormustwac thread on 'Angel michael' !

https://www.nairaland.com/1103279/michael-archangel-really-jesus-revelation

Well, if you will wish that this thread be the sticky one in place of the other sticky thread, justice and fairness demand that you do justice to peoples effort and suggestion on the other thread.

There are so many suggestions that have not been captured yet though on topic there.

Well, work in progress i believe.

Peace though.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 07, 2013
@truthislight:

Yeah, work in progress. Going through the other threads that were suggested in the old one and will update this ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Pygru: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by truthislight: 10:32am On Oct 07, 2013
aManFromMars: @truthislight:

Yeah, work in progress. Going through the other threads that were suggested in the old one and will update this ASAP.

Thanks.

howlongthislife: On the Issue of blood and blood transfusion, this thread made sense:

https://www.nairaland.com/1323863/blood-transfusion-sin#16244568
Also :
howlongthislife:

For honesty and fair representation this below is better and made more sense:

https://www.nairaland.com/1011764/jehovahs-witnesses-questions-answers-page

Both sides of the debaters did a better job on their cases and answers to questions were given. wink

and many more.

Old thread here > https://www.nairaland.com/966136/best-religion-forum-topics
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Tuntheycr7: 11:00am On Oct 07, 2013
Kudos to theman4mars.
So how Mars na?
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Thanks, though you may want to correct the spelling of my moniker. This thread is not for Martian discussions. Hope u understand, thanks. wink
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by InesQor(m): 7:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
I am not sure the Dulcet7 Jerusalem shopkeeper's assertion fits under atheism/agnosticism/skepticism (I dunno but I would have said theism).

Also under Theism (or else Christianity)
Assurance of Salvation >> https://www.nairaland.com/575273/assurance-salvation by Joagbaje

[size=5pt]p.s. aManFromMars so na Muskeeto be this? Long time no see, man! smiley[/size]
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:18am On Oct 09, 2013
truthislight:

Also :

and many more.

Old thread here > https://www.nairaland.com/966136/best-religion-forum-topics
Christian topics updated. Cheers.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 09, 2013
InesQor: I am not sure the Dulcet7 Jerusalem shopkeeper's assertion fits under atheism/agnosticism/skepticism (I dunno but I would have said theism).

Also under Theism (or else Christianity)
Assurance of Salvation >> https://www.nairaland.com/575273/assurance-salvation by Joagbaje

[size=5pt]p.s. aManFromMars so na Muskeeto be this? Long time no see, man! smiley[/size]

Made the change and included Jo's thread also.

[size=5pt]Yes o, na me, my Oga grin.. thank God we see you for this side, hope say body gbam..[/size]
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Additions to the christian Library:

Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective-

https://www.nairaland.com/1456310/keys-happy-marriage-christain-perspective

and

‘Touch Not My Anointed’-

https://www.nairaland.com/1413724/touch-not-anointed
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2013
whatever

1 Like

Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 13, 2013
Uploaded..Thank you Lord. smiley
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by damerry(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by aiyeboy(m): 4:28pm On Oct 15, 2013
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 5:12am On Nov 22, 2013
Papa NL, serial whiner, complainant-general, keep seeking for attention.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:15am On Nov 22, 2013
grin grin grin

Great thread Mars Man.

Good job sir.
Keep up the good work.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin

Great thread Mars Man.

God job sir.
Keep up the good work.
Thanks Bro. Those with the most faults in life would always see imperfection. How you dey? grin grin
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2013
aManFromMars:
Thanks Bro. Those with the most faults in life would always see imperfection. How you dey? grin grin
I dey kampe.

Abeg God keep you. grin

(That's my best good favour wish)
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 22, 2013
Logicboy03:
Sorry if facts butthurt you.....
Yeah, like the fact that the owner of this site who's atheist recognizes thy Royal Trollship. grin

3 Likes

Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Ajibam: 10:05am On Nov 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin grin grin

Great thread Mars Man.

God job sir.
Keep up the good work.

shocked angry grin
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Joshthefirst(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2013
Ajibam:

shocked angry grin
lol. Modified.
Re: Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) by Ajibam: 1:33pm On Nov 22, 2013
Joshthefirst: lol. Modified.

wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone You Know Died/been Cured Of Diabetes By Men of god? Pls Share. / When the Qur'an is misinterpretated : Did Jesus Die On The Cross? / The Best Atheist Quotes On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.