Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,265 members, 7,954,033 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:12 AM

Scam Alaert Beware - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Scam Alaert Beware (253 Views)

THE MONK IS A FRAUDSTER! BEWARE!!! (case is still ongoin) / . / Beware Of Abayomi94!!!he’s A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alaert Beware by iamxolomon(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2017
This man (Ogbolu chukwunalu chuks) is a disgrace to humanity. Yesterday August 7 2017 I made a post on nairaland land that I'm in need of 10$ google Play Gift Card. Few hours later this man text me on whatsapp telling he has one to sell, so told him to drop the Gift Card and pay him after redeeming it as normal the way I buy gift cards, but he refuse, he said he has trust issues, so he ask me to provide someone from nairaland that can stand for me, which I did. He said that wasn't enough, at that point I got angry and told him is it because of #2000 naira that you're stressing me like this, so I ask him to drop his account number, and I sent him the 2000 immediately. But Lo and behold, this man didn't send me my card, he just ask me to wait, and he never replied my whatsapp message again, I called him, but he wouldn't pick up again. Later last night he blocked me on whataapp. So I was just surprised that this man is so poor to extent of ripping just 2000 naira. Please beware my fellow nairaland, I his name on nairaland is chukky86 and his phone number is 08026339558 and this 08030769156. His name is Ogbolu chukwunalu chuks. Please whosoever knows him should tell him he's brainless. I got his picture from facebook and I'll attach it to this post with our chat screenshots to. This is the account number he provide that I sent money to First bank..3087459439.. ogbolu c.chuks

(1) (Reply)

Maximize Your Business Profits With Concept Nova's Fuel Manager / Ajiboyede Commends Jack Ma For Inspiring African Entrepreneurs / Top 6 Backup Plugins For Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.