Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,478 members, 7,836,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread (79233 Views)

Npower N-teach Assessment Test: Latest Developments / N-power Teach Rivers State / N Power TEACH Ekiti State Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Kassidy90(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
I think the test is in batches, just check now n am to write on Aug 13
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
OlaBa:
How was the questions?

Well, it's an eleven question quiz

The first question has to do with your qualification grade and the rest is use of English. Simple I think
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ayommy12: 9:33am On Aug 09, 2017
please what does this implies?

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by tunezvic(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Have been trying to login since morin but I keep getting invalid login, try again...
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by teshyberry(f): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Beckyodafe:
Yes.

Pls how??

I don't even know where to start from
But I applied ooo
If no text or email was sent
How do I proceed to write the test?
How do I even log in
Pls help a sister .... thanks
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by FFun: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
cletz991:
Mine is showing invalid login. What should I do?
having the same issh here..please what are you doing concerning yours?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by sorzy1(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Good morning guys, I have not received any text message from npower can I proceed to write the test?

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
ayommy12:
please what does this implies?

It implies you have not done any test yet.
You are eligible to 2 attempts and since you've not done any, you are able to see that. Once you do it, you won't see that 2 anymore
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by FFun: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
tunezvic:
Have been trying to login since morin but I keep getting invalid login, try again...
did you have any problems with your problem before? or have you done any modification on your BVN.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
teshyberry:

Pls how??

I don't even know where to start from
But I applied ooo
If no text or email was sent
How do I proceed to write the test?
How do I even log in
Pls help a sister .... thanks

Go to the login page, use ur phone number and ur bvn as your details
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
sorzy1:
Good morning guys, I have not received any text message from npower can I proceed to write the test?
Go ahead pls.
I didn't receive any either and I have done it
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
Kassidy90:
I think the test is in batches, just check now n am to write on Aug 13

Yes, maybe according to names I guess
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by pascalike(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Important information for all... Best of luck guyz

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Omoobatogud(m): 9:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Annie2059:
Why? I was given only 5mins for the test, I thought it is supposed to be 20mins?
If you observe carefully you would see that the 5mins is meant for the Device Selection Assessment which I think shouldn't really take more than that to complete. 20mins is the duration alloted to the Assessment Test proper. Hope this clarifies your worries.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by chi4ik(m): 9:47am On Aug 09, 2017
please how do I login? I opened the page but I didn't see any login.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by emmymdk: 9:47am On Aug 09, 2017
THUNDAR:
That's if the situation room of NPower did not decide to change the date over night as previously witnessed

hahahahahaha... they just did! its saying u cant access the test till August 10th at 12:00am
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by sorzy1(m): 9:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Hardeybaryor:

Go ahead pls.
I didn't receive any either and I have done it
thank you sir, I just did.
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by ayommy12: 9:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Hardeybaryor:

It implies you have not done any test yet.
You are eligible to 2 attempts and since you've not done any, you are able to see that. Once you do it, you won't see that 2 anymore

Thanks a lot man, what I really want to know is that, does this means that I am slated for the batch that will write today the 9th or what?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by FFun: 9:53am On Aug 09, 2017
adontcare:
It shows BVN ongoing verification check back. After a while it shows invalid login. I just weak. Last year d site did not open till after d expiry time
am having the same issue.... have done any modification on your BVN lately?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by OlaBa: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Who has attempted skills evaluation test? What are the questions asked?
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Hardeybaryor(m): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
ayommy12:

Thanks a lot man, what I really want to know is that, does this means that I am slated for the batch that will write today the 9th or what?
Click on start quiz now, if you are to do urs today it will be made known to you and if it is slated for another day, you will know as well

Goodluck
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by amiibaby(f): 9:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls I need the website to log in with..
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by RapportNaija(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
See what I found oh... It says click to start, should I click?

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Olamibola23: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
just did mine now.God take control
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Valmesk(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
amiibaby:
Pls I need the website to log in with..
www.Npower.gov.ng
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by maxjax(m): 9:57am On Aug 09, 2017
yes do
RapportNaija:

2 Likes

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Valmesk(m): 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
RapportNaija:
lol,are you scared to click,oya click and do the needful

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by emijo(m): 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Below is what pops up whenever I try logging in.

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by olascojojo: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Yea just did my test now
Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2017
Please is the STEM TEST for everybody because I can't remember ticking that option during registration and it's on my dashboard

1 Like

Re: N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread by nwakibe: 10:10am On Aug 09, 2017
I opened the site and I didn't see where to click to log in and write the test. Please somebody help me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / How To Apply For Npower 2017 Recruitment | 2017 Npower Application Portal / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.