Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,333 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole (787 Views)

Speaker Gbajabiamila Bowed To Bola Tinubu, Reno Omokri Reacts / Bola Tinubu Lands In Osogbo Ahead Of Saturday's Governorship Election(photos) / Evander Holyfield Fights Bola Tinubu In Lagos, Wole Soyinka Is Referee-pm NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 08, 2017
When they hear Dieziani ,they start acting saintly,they start telling you how much they hate corruption. But when Tinubu is mentioned they start calling you IPOB. And some Niger deltans who know nothing will also join them screaming Niger delta is not Biafra. You will tell me if Nnamdi Kanu is Ty Danjuma,Indimi,Atiku,Obasanjo etc.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
illuminated93:
When they hear Dieziani ,they start acting saintly,they start telling you how much they hate corruption. But when Tinubu is mentioned they start calling you IPOB. And some Niger deltans who know nothing will also join them screaming Niger delta is not Biafra. You will tell me if Nnamdi Kanu is Ty Danjuma,Indimi,Atiku,Obasanjo etc.
you don-t have any case against tinubu. If you do. Bring it to me. I'll buy it from you and take it to court

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by mikolo80: 10:14am On Aug 08, 2017
He returned his loot during election. Chop alone die alone
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 08, 2017
Who did the thief return it to?
mikolo80:
He returned his loot during election. Chop alone die alone

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by wakaman: 10:19am On Aug 08, 2017
You are talking about it already na!
Dey there
Die there

Ipig!
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 08, 2017
You are a baboon and an imbecille rolled into one grin
wakaman:
You are talking about it already na!
Dey there
Die there

Ipig!

2 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Fxmanager(m): 10:22am On Aug 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Ultrajob: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Basic123: 10:33am On Aug 08, 2017
Jibril659:
you don-t have any case against tinubu. If you do. Bring it to me. I'll buy it from you and take it to court

Abi ooooo.

GEJ spent 6years he couldn't do nothing to him despite the fact that Bola Tinubu was his number 1 political antagonist!

its high time Igbos stopped rantings on because no ine is listening to them.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
Basic123:

Abi ooooo.

GEJ spent 6years he couldn't do nothing to him despite the fact that Bola Tinubu was his number 1 political antagonist!

YOUR VOLUME OF REASONING IS ¿

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 08, 2017
But Dieziani is corrupt ba? No court has convicted her yet idiots say she's corrupt and Tinubu did nothing
Basic123:

Abi ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by mikolo80: 10:41am On Aug 08, 2017
illuminated93:
Who did the thief return it to?
voters
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Basic123: 10:43am On Aug 08, 2017
illuminated93:
But Dieziani is corrupt ba? No court has convicted her yet idiots say she's corrupt and Tinubu did nothing

She never deny that she returned 90billion dollars to CBN.

EFCC have seized so many properties belonging to her.
Name one Tinubu properties seized by EFCC even not under buhari under your master GEJ.

Diezani madueke stole money simple.

1 Like

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Muguism is synonymous with being a baboon.
mikolo80:
voters
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Basic123: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
YOUR VOLUME OF REASONING IS ¿

How will you know?....when you have no brain to reason at all!

Tinubu stole money?....petition EFCC...or when PDP regain power re-petition the petition you couldn't petition during GEJ presidency!!

OR

Stop the propaganda and conspiracy theories.
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by YOUNGrapha(m): 10:51am On Aug 08, 2017
Basic123:

How will you know?....when you have no brain to reason at all!

Tinubu stole money?....petition EFCC...or when PDP regain power re-petition the petition you couldn't petition during GEJ presidency!!

OR

Stop the propaganda and conspiracy theories.
I STILL MAINTAIN MY OBSERVATION ABOUT U....YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS IRRITATING!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by mikolo80: 10:54am On Aug 08, 2017
illuminated93:
Muguism is synonymous with being a baboon.
which are you cos this doesn't make sense
Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 08, 2017
This people are the reason Nigeria will never be great. Very biased and barbaric fellows. You want me to destroy my thief,while you preserve your thief.
YOUNGrapha:
I STL MAINTAIN MY OBSERVATION ABOUT U....YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS IRRITATING!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by YOUNGrapha(m): 11:01am On Aug 08, 2017
illuminated93:
This people are the reason Nigeria will never be great. Very biased and barbaric fellows. You want me to destroy my thief,while you preserve your thief.
MY BROTHER I'M TIRED OF THE KIND OF POLITICS MY TRIBESMEN PLAY......WHY LABEL TINUBU (a confirm fraudster) A SAINT WHY HIS COUNTERPART IBORI (also a confirm criminal) A THIEF cry

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2017
My brother I know good Yoruba people exist with strong character as we have seen in Gani fawelhinmi. Don't think igbos hate the Yorubas ,we only hate the bad eggs, like the ones on this nairaland forum
Y
YOUNGrapha:
MY BROTHER I'M TIRED OF THE KIND OF POLITICS MY TRIBESMEN PLAY......WHY LABEL TINUBU (a confirm fraudster) A SAINT WHY HIS COUNTERPART IBORI (also a confirm criminal) A THIEF cry

3 Likes

Re: Nobody Talks Of The One Bola Tinubu Stole by Basic123: 11:18am On Aug 08, 2017
YOUNGrapha:
I STILL MAINTAIN MY OBSERVATION ABOUT U....YOUR LEVEL OF REASONING IS IRRITATING!

MY OWN OBSERVATION OF YOU TOO NEVER CHANGE:

YOU ARE AN HYPOCRITE AND AS NO BRAIN AT ALL.

I ask you again:

why didnt GEJ prosecute tinubu?

Name one Tinubu property ever seized before even under GEJ?

And I implore you:

-If you have any evidence against tinubu petition the EFCC and make it public so that we can all follow it!

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Move To Block Sale Of Fighter Jet To Nigeria By US Government. / APC Is Boko Haram, PDP Is A Religion – Fayose / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu, A "Small Boy" But Master Of The Big Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.