Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,777 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Man Accused For The Ozubulu Massacre Sues Govt For False Allégation - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Man Accused For The Ozubulu Massacre Sues Govt For False Allégation (514 Views)

Man Accused Of Killing His 2-Month-Old Pregnant Wife Speaks (Video, Graphic Pix) / Ozubulu Massacre: Court Frees All Suspects / Ozubulu Massacre: Suspects Serving Prison Terms In South Africa - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Accused For The Ozubulu Massacre Sues Govt For False Allégation by bigvic2017(m): 10:56am On Aug 08, 2017
The man accused by the governor and Nigeria police has spoken = Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I have never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in..follow the link to continue www.univworgers.com

Re: The Man Accused For The Ozubulu Massacre Sues Govt For False Allégation by bkool7(m): 11:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Propagandist!
He didnt sue the govt Hr sued the newspaper outlets that used his pictures

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Allegedly Kidnap ECWA Reverend, Demand N100 Million / See Why Prostitude Sells 3 Month Old Baby For Just 50 000 / I Cure Barrenness Spiritual Attacks With S*x - CAC Pastor Matthew Olakunle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.