Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,757 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs (551 Views)

LG Announces The LG Folder 2, A Flip Phone With Dual-display And An SOS Key / Redmi Note 8: A Review... (to Buy Or Not To Buy Is The Question) / Can I Get A Flip Pack For Tecno Spark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs by temitofa(m): 11:59am On Aug 08, 2017
Samsung recently announced a new smartphone dubbed the Samsung Leader 8, which comes with some pretty nice specifications. Though, you would be stunned to discover that the device is a flip phone. Nonetheless, this flip phone is almost as capable as any other flagship phone on the market.

The Samsung Leader 8 is powered by the Snapdragon 821 processor, which you would recognize as the same processor on the Galaxy S7.

Talking about the memory and native storage, the smartphone boasts of 4GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage.

The device also features a 2,300mAh battery which keeps the light on. Well, that sounds a bit awkward to me, somehow too small but it will keep you through the day, largely owing to the much smaller display, which sits in at 4.2 inches.

The Samsung Leader 8 also has a 12MP camera with an f/1.7 aperture. Furthermore, there’s a fingerprint sensor just below the camera.

However, the phone has more than just specs; it also supports Samsung services you would find on other devices, like Samsung Pay and wireless charging.

This is surely an interesting concept. But Samsung failed to talk about the price or availability. The only available information about the Samsung Leader 8 is that it will be available in China. It also appears that after the official launch, it may only be available in parts of Asia.

In fact, this is not the first time in recent years that companies returned to the idea of a flip phone. Last year, Samsung launched the Galaxy Folder 2, which had mid-range specs rather than the flagship specs on the Leader 8. Also, in June LG launched the LG Exalt LTE.

It positively great to see that the idea of the flip phone is not totally dead, despite the fact that most of the world has moved on from it.

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/08/samsung-leader-8-flip-smartphone-with.html

Re: Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs by elpiro: 6:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
flex problem loading
Re: Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs by vichaz10(m): 6:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Why confusing with flip when u can just put open and close.
Re: Samsung Leader 8: A Flip Smartphone With Spectacular Specs by MarkWayne89: 12:24am On Aug 09, 2017
I would really like this phone, for a second number. I'm a big fan of this flip design and I miss those times when such models were the most popular!

(1) (Reply)

9mobile Electronic Recharge Bonus Fraud / How To Download Free Youtube Videos Easily / How Do I Save Pictures From Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.