Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

GHWW: A Lesson In History - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWW: A Lesson In History (1640 Views)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History / 10 Of The Biggest Ponzi Schemes In History / Charles Ponzi: The Greatest Scam Artist In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
My condolences to those who lost money on
GHWW bear the loss of ur financial laziness alone.
Ponzi hater would not be held liable. Those trying
to enter the second phase weldone sir/ma's for u
just entered the second phase of foolishness. You
make money by rendering a service or meeting a
need. Money doubling was never legitimate.
We must all be rich.
Innovate.
Shun Ponzi Schemes
Sgt Ponzi Hater

Above is a write up by my faithful self on the 1st of April, there were so many rebuffing voices, but the truth prevailed. No matter how glittering a lie seems, it'll always triturate, truth shall prevail.

GHWW remains a lesson in history.

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater

1 Like

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by izzou(m): 12:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Is GHWW dead?

ROTFL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought their followers said it was even more organised than the IMF.

2 Likes

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 12:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
izzou:
Is GHWW dead?

ROTFL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I thought their followers said it was even more organised than the IMF.

One love bro. A colleague just apologised. I warned everyone in d office and became public enemy.

1 Like

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by izzou(m): 12:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

One love bro. A colleague just apologised. I warned everyone in d office and became public enemy.

Eeiyahhh cry

Experience is the best teacher. But it is wiser not to be taught by it

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
MMM guys still de give themselves hope, GHWW was q big eye opener, immediately it crashed pple sense danger, the lucky once quickly cashed out of Mmm n refused to PH, the wise one refused to honour merging, the system is looking for ways to deceive Nigerians again.

2 Likes

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
OYERINDEJ:
MMM guys still de give themselves hope, GHWW was q big eye opener, immediately it crashed pple sense danger, the lucky once quickly cashed out of Mmm n refused to PH, the wise one refused to honour merging, the system is looking for ways to deceive Nigerians again.

True bro. When I started, u were among my critic, it means so much wen someone who erred can see d truth. Many GHWW have remained bitter loosers, insulting Ponzi hater instead of Kyle.
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

True bro. When I started, u were among my critic, it means so much wen someone who erred can see d truth. Many GHWW have remained bitter loosers, insulting Ponzi hater instead of Kyle.

I was not among your critics, o I. do not support ponzi
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 7:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
OYERINDEJ:

I was not among your critics, o I. do not support ponzi
One luv den
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by DUNKA(m): 5:46am On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Point of correction. Kyle is actually "Kelechi" grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:25am On Aug 09, 2017
DUNKA:
Point of correction. Kyle is actually "Kelechi" grin

Wow, sometimes I had dat feeling that that dude may be Nigerian. I hope it's a joke though.
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Gwan2(m): 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
But I thought MMM is back with a better operational module....A friend told me he has been paid twice.

2 Likes

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Winner4Life: 11:00am On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

You are right, brother. I've learnt my lesson the hard way! I now respect your opinion. Yes! That was the reason why I refused to honour ph pledges on mmm. I think it was a right decision.
The truth is that, there is no such thing as free money anywhere; even on the Internet. Don't be deceived.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 11:25am On Aug 09, 2017
Gwan2:
But I thought MMM is back with a better operational module....A friend told me he has been paid twice.

If a bank keeps going in and out of maintenance, keeping u stranded, will u keep using the bank or will u look for a better one. The recurrent maintenance should give u a tip of the ice-berg, they keep maintenaning until one day they blame the government, media, greedy participants or even one virus.

Shun Ponzi schemes

1 Like

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by cornel9297: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
My mind is telling me that mmm nigeria is not owned by mavrodi of Russia but by some professional Nigeria yahoo yahoo boys.
They keep on deceiving us that mmm has bn in operation for years in countries like India and Kenya but I refuse to be fooled.

1 Like

Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 09, 2017
cornel9297:
My mind is telling me that mmm nigeria is not owned by mavrodi of Russia but by some professional Nigeria yahoo yahoo boys.
They keep on deceiving us that mmm has bn in operation for years in countries like India and Kenya but I refuse to be fooled.

God bless u richly bro. I called MMM the biggest fraud of the 21st century because a group of people have decided to enrich themselves at the detriment of their own brothers.
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Felixabel(m): 3:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
cornel9297:
That means u will remain a fool and deep poverty if u choose to believe that ponzihater
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by Felixabel(m): 3:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
My condolences to those who lost money on
GHWW bear the loss of ur financial laziness alone.
Ponzi hater would not be held liable. Those trying
to enter the second phase weldone sir/ma's for u
just entered the second phase of foolishness. You
make money by rendering a service or meeting a
need. Money doubling was never legitimate.
We must all be rich.
Innovate.
Shun Ponzi Schemes
Sgt Ponzi Hater

Above is a write up by my faithful self on the 1st of April, there were so many rebuffing voices, but the truth prevailed. No matter how glittering a lie seems, it'll always triturate, truth shall prevail.

GHWW remains a lesson in history.

Innovate

Sgt Ponzi Hater
U foolish ponzi hater can u for once face or mind your own business stop seeking for attention
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 3:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Felixabel:

U foolish ponzi hater can u for once face or mind your own business stop seeking for attention

U sound really pained bro. People can differ in opinion yet have a lot of love and mutual respect in their hearts. If you also have money trapped in a monkey business, how do I have a part in your greed?

MMM is a scam and I feel no sadness saying it.

We must all be rich.

Innovate

Shun Ponzi Schemes.

Chief Sgt Ponzi Hater.
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by tbliss22(m): 4:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

God bless u richly bro. I called MMM the biggest fraud of the 21st century because a group of people have decided to enrich themselves at the detriment of their own brothers.

Lolz, this is really interesting
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by tbliss22(m): 4:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:

Lolz, this is really interesting. I call that scheme blood money, they kept collecting set of cash that will at the long run make people gnash teeth vigorously when the almighty CRASH come up again. But we Nigerians are the most wicked without true love for ourselves.

At last year's crash you see people who got helped celebrating while some other people committed suicide due to the inflicted pain , what a life!!

GHWW first appeared like It's not likely to crash, here we are, numerous people thrown into pain again.

That's how it will go round, but u know what? There will always exist the GULLIBLE!!

God bless Nigeria!!
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sosy25: 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
welcome back sgtponzihater, i missed you. when i learnt you had deactivated your first moniker i was disappointed. i'm so happy you are back.

we need your services on nairaland especially in the business and investment sections.

please do not deactivate your account again. no matter how much ponzi lovers threaten you please stand your ground.
Re: GHWW: A Lesson In History by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
sosy25:
welcome back sgtponzihater, i missed you. when i learnt you had deactivated your first moniker i was disappointed. i'm so happy you are back.

we need your services on nairaland especially in the business and investment sections.

please do not deactivate your account again. no matter how much ponzi lovers threaten you please stand your ground.

Thanks for the advice. I hv actually deactivated 2ice, but I'm back fully.

(1) (Reply)

LTE *learn To Earn* / Investment Opportunity In Cattle/dairy Farm / Earn Free Bitcoins Clicking Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.