Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,924 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History (8156 Views)

MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / SARS Arrest Woman Who Opened Ponzi Scheme In Awka After The Scheme Crashed(pics) / NNN Nigeria: Nigerians Caution Each Other Against Ponzi Scheme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 5:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
I would love to start with a popular Nigerian Quote;

"Fly Way No Dey Hear Word Na Em Dey Follow Dead Body Enter Grave"

The Quotes above is the perfect connotation of the predicament of Get Help Worldwide Xclusive Participants.

The Crash of Ghwx was inevitable; I know it must have come as a no surprise to many who understands how ponzi schemes works and had quickly cashed out before the fall.

It's True; Ghwx has crashed for the second time even though so many participants are yet to come to accept this fact due to their billions of Naira unpaid in the community.

After so many days of silence from the administrators and much pleading from the participants seeking for at least an update to comfort their worrying souls they finally came up with this botch;

1. They claim Ghwx database was attacked by Wanna Cry Virus they came up with this botch knowing how ignorant their participants are. The truth is;

WANNA CRY VIRUS is not a website attack, It was a May 2017 worldwide attack on computers running on Microsoft Windows operating system.

What the virus does is to encrypt data and corrupt your system and lock it down and demand for ransom payment in bitcoin to release your computer.

It started May 12 and has ended since May 15.

You can Google it and watch videos on YouTube to get a clear understanding of this virus; then you will come to know how deceitful Ghwx admins are.

How come a Microsoft operating system virus is attacking a website?

How come they are the only website in the world who experienced this attack?

The character of this virus is to corrupt and encrypt data until ransomed is paid, let's pretend the virus truly attacked ghwx how come the website never experienced a lock down?

How come the timing of the occurrence of this virus is not in agreement with the time ghwx experienced it?

This are only few of the numerous questions begging for answers.

2. They claimed this attack was by people who are not happy by the good work ghwx has been doing to change the world

It's obvious one of the admin just picked up the name wanna cry virus from the Internet without proper research, because proper research shows that this was a worldwide attack on Microsoft operating systems and not targeted on a single individual or a website, the motive of this attack was to receive as much ransomed payment as possible from victims. This narration is obviously not in agreement with what the Ghwx Admins has insinuated. It's obvious they are just looking for someone to blame except themselves.

3. They said; Due to the ransomware attributes of the virus, it keeps replicating to the other Database cluster files (since we cannot shut down the platform to deal with it once and for all), However, we are continuing to battle this uprising and we are winning the fight

I could not help but laughed so hard when I read this, because it's definitely not the character of Ransomware; this is the truth: Ransomware is a type of malicious software that blocks access to the victim's data and threatens to publish or delete it until a ransom is paid.

This has no relationship with what they have suggested.

4. They claim to earn via the traffic on their website. And they don't have even a single advert on their website LOL; I rest my case on this.

5. They claim they have enough PH in the community to pay all GH until the end of the year even if no New PH is recorded.

There's alot of problem with this mathematically, If there's such thing as having enough PH to cover up for donations up to 5 months, How come everyone who has ever registered a donation in this community have been matched to pay in less than 30 days? Does it mean the admins have been pocketing all the extra cash that comes with each month?

A community which pays at least 30% every 30 days and according to them the total unmatched PH is 76 Billion which can pay all GH till December which is 5 months of payment, assuming all this 76 billion was paid out won't it grow by 30% and become 91 Billion? So how is it possible for 76 billion to pay for GH till December won't the people who are paying GH after 30 days? Is this nolonger a 30 days community?

Is obvious this admins are out of ideas and had to come up with anything they can think of to satisfy the demand for update by those ignorant participants of theirs.

The truth is GHWX has crashed, GH has exceeded PH, there's no two ways about it regardless if you believe it or not, you have been defrauded again, you have no one to blame but yourself. Perhaps they will come up with Outstanding GH 2.0 and you will still put your money in other to receive outstanding 1.0 & 2.0 then the legend of your stupidity goes on. I just hope you have learnt your lesson this time around.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by flexxyworld(m): 5:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Everything just dey crash for nigeria.

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
flexxyworld:
Everything just dey crash for nigeria.

Lol grin grin
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by lilydave: 5:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Bro let GHWX leave na, face your life.
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
lilydave:
Bro let GHWX leave na, face your life.

I have freedom to write whatever interest me; don't I?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by ITbomb(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2017
Too much grammar, just port to MMM, ransomware no fit enter Russia

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2017
ITbomb:
Too much grammar, just port to MMM, ransomware no fit enter Russia
Lol
Ransomware is not a website virus it's a operating system attack.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by adax007: 6:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
MMM has always been d best by far....all these other ponzis are just fake (full of lies and deceit)

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
I have accounts in both MMM & GHWX, but d honest truth is that i enjoy MMM far better than GHWX,
MMM is just so smooth, no hitches or worries.
with d way things are going in GHWX, i might just be forced to completely cash out and transfer d money to MMM (i'm just saying my mind)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Pergrace: 7:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
cliff26:
I have accounts in both MMM & GHWX, but d honest truth is that i enjoy MMM far better than GHWX,
with d way things are going in GHWX, i might just be forced to completely cash out and transfer d money to MMM (i'm just saying my mind)

You don't need to waste time, now is the best time to cash out ohhh...GHWX is gone

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2017
cliff26:

Cash out?

You will be lucky to be paid grin

7 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by thebigkendo(m): 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2017
adax007:
MMM has always been d best by far....all these other ponzis are just fake (full of lies and deceit)

Bros Ponzi is ponzi... Any name you want to call it, e must crash 1 day.. MMM, GHW, GHWX

4 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 8:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
thebigkendo:

Bros Ponzi is ponzi... Any name you want to call it, e must crash 1 day.. MMM, GHW, GHWX

Definitely
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by gentle007(m): 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yards:
I would love to start with a popular Nigerian Quote;

"Fly Way No Dey Hear Word Na Em Dey Follow Dead Body Enter Grave"

The Quotes above is the perfect connotation of the predicament of Get Help Worldwide Xclusive Participants.

The Crash of Ghwx was inevitable; I know it must have come as a no surprise to many who understands how ponzi schemes works and had quickly cashed out before the fall.

It's True; Ghwx has crashed for the second time even though so many participants are yet to come to accept this fact due to their billions of Naira unpaid in the community.

After so many days of silence from the administrators and much pleading from the participants seeking for at least an update to comfort their worrying souls they finally came up with this botch;

1. They claim Ghwx database was attacked by Wanna Cry Virus they came up with this botch knowing how ignorant their participants are. The truth is;

WANNA CRY VIRUS is not a website attack, It was a May 2017 worldwide attack on computers running on Microsoft Windows operating system.

What the virus does is to encrypt data and corrupt your system and lock it down and demand for ransom payment in bitcoin to release your computer.

It started May 12 and has ended since May 15.

You can Google it and watch videos on YouTube to get a clear understanding of this virus; then you will come to know how deceitful Ghwx admins are.

How come a Microsoft operating system virus is attacking a website?

How come they are the only website in the world who experienced this attack?

The character of this virus is to corrupt and encrypt data until ransomed is paid, let's pretend the virus truly attacked ghwx how come the website never experienced a lock down?

How come the timing of the occurrence of this virus is not in agreement with the time ghwx experienced it?

This are only few of the numerous questions begging for answers.

2. They claimed this attack was by people who are not happy by the good work ghwx has been doing to change the world

It's obvious one of the admin just picked up the name wanna cry virus from the Internet without proper research, because proper research shows that this was a worldwide attack on Microsoft operating systems and not targeted on a single individual or a website, the motive of this attack was to receive as much ransomed payment as possible from victims. This narration is obviously not in agreement with what the Ghwx Admins has insinuated. It's obvious they are just looking for someone to blame except themselves.

3. They said; Due to the ransomware attributes of the virus, it keeps replicating to the other Database cluster files (since we cannot shut down the platform to deal with it once and for all), However, we are continuing to battle this uprising and we are winning the fight

I could not help but laughed so hard when I read this, because it's definitely not the character of Ransomware; this is the truth: Ransomware is a type of malicious software that blocks access to the victim's data and threatens to publish or delete it until a ransom is paid.

This has no relationship with what they have suggested.

4. They claim to earn via the traffic on their website. And they don't have even a single advert on their website LOL; I rest my case on this.

5. They claim they have enough PH in the community to pay all GH until the end of the year even if no New PH is recorded.

There's alot of problem with this mathematically, If there's such thing as having enough PH to cover up for donations up to 5 months, How come everyone who has ever registered a donation in this community have been matched to pay in less than 30 days? Does it mean the admins have been pocketing all the extra cash that comes with each month?

A community which pays at least 30% every 30 days and according to them the total unmatched PH is 76 Billion which can pay all GH till December which is 5 months of payment, assuming all this 76 billion was paid out won't it grow by 30% and become 91 Billion? So how is it possible for 76 billion to pay for GH till December won't the people who are paying GH after 30 days? Is this nolonger a 30 days community?

Is obvious this admins are out of ideas and had to come up with anything they can think of to satisfy the demand for update by those ignorant participants of theirs.

The truth is GHWX has crashed, GH has exceeded PH, there's no two was about it regardless if you believe it or not, you have been defrauded again, you have no one to blame but yourself. Perhaps they will come up with Outstanding GH 2.0 and you will still put your money in other to receive outstanding 1.0 & 2.0 then the legend of your stupidity goes on. I just hope you have learnt your lesson this time around.

Am very sure you are a member and you are pained too because you have lost. The same admonition in your post above goes to you.

1 Like

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 10:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
gentle007:

Am very sure you are a member and you are pained too because you have lost. The same admonition in your post above goes to you.

I'm not a lazy fellow like you.

4 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 08, 2017
HAHAHAH...SO IT HAS CRASHED THE SECOND TIME??I KNEW THEY WERE SCAM AFTER THE FIRST CRASH.I LOST $1K IN BITCOIN IN THE FIRST CRASH.I NEVER KNEW THEY WERE NIGERIANS BEFORE THE 1st crash BECAUSE THET KEPT ON SAYING PARTICIPANTS FROM AFRICA REGION BLAH BLAH BLAH...
I was suprised when a Nairalans treat make dem to open GHW xclusive..
I DONATE MY $1K OGH TO THEM..
ThUNDER FALL ON ALL THE ADMINS..
THOSE ADMINS SHOULD BE BILLIONAIRES NOW.
IF YOU READ OP ANALYSES AND YOUR ARE STILL NOT CONVINCED THAT GHWX IS SCAM THEN YOUR ARE FOOOOOL

5 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by osigiepurr(m): 11:35pm On Jul 08, 2017
Yards:

If you are not lazy, what is your business with another man's issue?.
And if you are still claiming you are not lazy, what is your business with GHWX forum?....why are you always accessing their forum to get information due to your wicked interest. Must you kill yourself for another man's problem or swallow paracetamol for another man's headache?

I can really see you as a greedy lazy ass on a revenge mission since the GHW did not favour you. Grow up, let them be and mind your business

6 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 12:13am On Jul 09, 2017
osigiepurr:
If you are not lazy, what is your business with another man's issue?.
And if you are still claiming you are not lazy, what is your business with GHWX forum?....why are you always accessing their forum to get information due to your wicked interest. Must you kill yourself for another man's problem or swallow paracetamol for another man's headache?

I can really see you as a greedy lazy ass on a revenge mission since the GHW did not favour you. Grow up, let them be and mind your business

All what you have said hasn't changed the fact that you have lose money which you will never get back.

I have the right to research and write about anything I want.

7 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by kfrosh: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2017
@Yards the "ominiknowest".........
How do you explain participants that their donations have entered week 3,week 4 and fully matured without been matched to make their donations. That alone will let you know definitely there has been a system glitch for some days or probably more than a week now which as we have been told, they are working on.

My only problem with you now is why you are taking paracetamol for another man's headache. It only means you are a low lifer with a peanut brain. Life is really simple.

You chose crypto currency trading, some other people chose betting, some people chose stock market trading, we chose peer 2 peer scheme which you called ponzi. We are all out there to make money so shut the Bleep up and mind your bleeped up business.

Live and let's Live.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by adax007: 1:23am On Jul 09, 2017
kfrosh:
How do you explain participants that their donations have entered week 3,week 4 and fully matured without been matched to make their donations. That alone will let you know definitely there has been a system glitch for some days or probably more than a week now which as we have been told, they are working on.

My only problem with you now is why you are taking paracetamol for another man's headache. It only means you are a low lifer with a peanut brain. Life is really simple.

You chose crypto currency trading, some other people chose betting, some people chose stock market trading, we chose peer 2 peer scheme which you called ponzi. We are all out there to make money so shut the Bleep up and mind your bleeped up business.

Live and let's Live.
U really have a strong point. Even though i'm not a fan of GHWX but d truth is dat life is all abt choice....I really don't know why Yards (OP) is hell bent on crashing GHWX for his selfish crypto currency gain. Everybody must not venture into crypto currency. Pple make choices.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 6:55am On Jul 09, 2017
kfrosh:

Live and let's Live.

In my previous trend ihave informed you that the admins has lost control of the system; that's the glitch.

You have lost money end of discussion.

4 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2017
adax007:

U really have a strong point. Even though i'm not a fan of GHWX but d truth is dat life is all abt choice....I really don't know why Yards (OP) is hell bent on crashing GHWX for his selfish crypto currency gain. Everybody must not venture into crypto currency. Pple make choices.

Something that has already crashed, I'm only informing the public about what has already happened.

3 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Mup4life: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2017
yards you reek frustration, though am not in support of ponzis i believe you should let pple make their choices in life. you have warned and people still go back to same platform so just chill all dis your stuff is getting boring, you have to know the situation of this country not many pple are opportuned to get a job because you and i were lucky does not mean everyone else is, i have seen young boys pay their school fees, buy books from this type of platforms. i believe it is better than g+, stealing, kidnapping and other social vices on the rise. wen you continue this type of campaign some 1 might become frustrated and decide to go rogue pls let them be. the economy of nigeria is dead i dont blame any one times are hard bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2017
Mup4life:
yards you reek frustration, though am not in support of ponzis i believe you should let pple make their choices in life. you have warned and people still go back to same platform so just chill all dis your stuff is getting boring, you have to know the situation of this country not many pple are opportuned to get a job because you and i were lucky does not mean everyone else is, i have seen young boys pay their school fees, buy books from this type of platforms. i believe it is better than g+, stealing, kidnapping and other social vices on the rise. wen you continue this type of campaign some 1 might become frustrated and decide to go rogue pls let them be. the economy of nigeria is dead i dont blame any one times are hard bro.

They are lazy people no excuse for laziness

2 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by hadeytee: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

Something that has already crashed, I'm only informing the public about what has already happened.
Bloody hell you are? I see you are their spokesperson oh wait! No you are just a jobless person who has no better use for his time. Well then if all you can do is analyse and critic foolishly have at it my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Mup4life: 8:42am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

They are lazy people no excuse for laziness
how many times have you posted JOB opportunities here? how many people or persons have you helped secure job opening? have you considered students whose parents cannot afford their tuition and have to work and school at thesame time thus affecting their academics? am not saying you should not create awareness, my question is what have you done to help? how have you contributed to helping people positively on this forum? brother laziness is far from it, i can tell you dat am one of the laziest person i know but am ok. you cannot underestimate the grace of GOD, if working hard was the criteria to be comfortable truck pushers will be more wealthy than politicians. am sorry use your opportunity to help bring better ideas and help others i rest my case. peace.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2017
Mup4life:
how many times have you posted JOB opportunities here? how many people or persons have you helped secure job opening? have you considered students whose parents cannot afford their tuition and have to work and school at thesame time thus affecting their academics? am not saying you should not create awareness, my question is what have you done to help? how have you contributed to helping people positively on this forum? brother laziness is far from it, i can tell you dat am one of the laziest person i know but am ok. you cannot underestimate the grace of GOD, if working hard was the criteria to be comfortable truck pushers will be more wealthy than politicians. am sorry use your opportunity to help bring better ideas and help others i rest my case. peace.

I have helped lots of people made thousands of dollars from crypto currency.

I have helped turned a $100 into over $6000 for many

Those who didn't listen and follow ponzi scheme came back regretting.

I have lend money to those who are close and are in need, some I didn't even need them to pay me back.

I have saved a lot of people from losing millions in ponzi because I told them to quit and they Listened.

So there's no excuse for laziness.

6 Likes

Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by Yards(m): 8:54am On Jul 09, 2017
hadeytee:

Bloody hell you are? I see you are their spokesperson oh wait! No you are just a jobless person who has no better use for his time. Well then if all you can do is analyse and critic foolishly have at it my dear

I'm a jobless person? Only One of my crypto investment will feed your family not to mention my other source of income.

Lazy fellow
Re: GHWX New Update Is The Biggest Ponzi Scheme Crash Cover Up Botch In History by gentle007(m): 9:05am On Jul 09, 2017
Yards:

I hear you! You just wanna make news at nairaland. Funny enough I don't even know where you got this wanna cry news from.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Small Business Loan Websites You Can Use To Boost Your Business / Bet On Betdey And Enjoy Highest Odds & Largest Bonus / Large Acres Of Agricultural and Industrial Lands For Sale In Edo&Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.