Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,156 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. (350 Views)

Housa Boys Attacked Unijos Students' Village Hostel Today (30th Sept. 2018) / Uniuyo Students Attacked By Robbers.. Exams Postponed Till Further Notice / The Shortest And The Most Popular Guy In UNIJOS (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. by Apostlenathan1(m): 12:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
UNIJOS students attacked yesterday at education faculty by arm robbers while they were reading

Due to the nature of examination in UNIJOS, students who make effort to burn mid night candles were way laid, others rubbed by arm robbers,equipped with semi-sophisticated weapons, axes and ruffles.

An eye witness claimed that the rubbers were not masked, buh were on hood, terrified and out of fear for their lives, the students had to submit all they had including phones, laptops and other accessories.

This incident occurred yesterday night a about 10:50 pm at the faculty of education permanent site, where students in search for a conducive atmosphere for reading, met the shock ordeal of this life.

Therefore they called on the school management to provide adequate security to guarantee the security of students which is paramount especially in this period of exams.
Re: UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. by adontcare(f): 12:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Insecurity every where
Re: UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. by ekensi01: 12:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
The sins of the father will be passed to their children.

I know their grand parents.
(BUHARI)
Re: UNIJOS Students Attacked Yesterday At Education Faculty By Armed Robbers. by sinaj(f): 12:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is why I have never being a fan of night class.
I prefer the comfort of my room

(1) (Reply)

This Platform Is Paying Over N400k To Guiders For Chatting And Posting / ASUU Set For Nationwide Indefinite Strike / Using An Optimized Cv To Get A Job In The Ever Competitive Labour Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.