Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,184 members, 7,829,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) (29061 Views)

Charly Boy, Jim Iyke, Aisha Yesufu At Anti-Buhari Resume Or Resign Protest (Pic) / Charly Boy Collapses At The Resume Or Resign Protest In Abuja / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by xtian0982(m): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by lonecatt(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
nigeria i hail thee,common freedom of expression we cannot enjoy

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by ninocia18(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by darkid1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Our people in power are just barbaric, uneducated and lack diplomacy of any sort.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Saxifrage12(m): 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Really?
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by afongha: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
But I wonder how REPORTER JUDE NDUKWE knew the man was shot POINT PLANK by a tear gas canister.

#propangandaatworkagain
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by abdulaz: 3:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
Any naija guy that still remains jobless at this stage has himself to blame. I don't even have the time to shout at or scold someone when my clients need my attention. Be a living thing or a dead thing, the choice is yours.

Who even cares whether Buhari spends 4 years in London?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by iamtardey: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
if you die ehn, nothing will come out of it... you should know by now... Be healed and go home straight
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Naijareward: 3:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
Am so sorry about this issues. Meanwhile , Nigeria Cabals have lunch a website to let people say their mind in the issues in Nigeria and the world..... check it below.... You will also be paid for posting and commenting on post..... Freedom of Speech at last.....

www.NaijaCabals.com is the Nigerian No 1 forum/Breaking News Platform where Nigerians gets Rewarded for posting and commenting on news, events and other things happening in Nigeria now and the World at large.. Start Posting to get your rewards.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Our president knew the state of Nigerian hospitals and economy that is why he is chilling in London. God is watching them.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by sunnyside16(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Free of speech and expression died in 2015

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by amazon14: 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
I just don't know what is wrong with my Igbo brothers. We watching and wait for 2019.

This fight is between the north and west
If Yorubas are comfortable with their son being a puppet, why should Charlie boy complain.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by maxzzo1(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
this apc govt na daf...americans are watching hw wil der senate favor naija 4 dos planes?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by anyebedgreat: 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Saifullah01:
sorry I dont mean to be sadistic, but where are the bruises from the brutality.
Me too I've been looking for the bruises from the "brutality " oo
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by leckjazzy(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
leave buhari for us abeg

If his died is died already grin grin

if his Alive his nat died cheesy cheesy cheesy

Him Resigning wont make Nigeria World Richest Country or will it??
dat min u dnt knw d important of a president in a nation. Abi u dnt knw dat Acting presy power is limited?

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by lonecatt(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bede2u:
My only problem is why u dont see sarrki, omenka and ngeneukwenu in this type of thread
they are programed robots,they are not programed for this kind of thread

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by goldedprince: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
NEXT TIME POLICE SHOOT TO KILL. THESE IDIOTS SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS A VICE PRESIDENT FOR A PURPOSE

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by nwasteve(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian government is synonymous to killing her innocent citizens.
Honestly, he(Buhari) Mr President should respect his old age and resign

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by lonecatt(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
IgboSubmarine:
grin

Next time when going for a protest, ensure that your Skype is switch on and live coverage taken so as to expose police brutality which will force the international community to intervene.
that is an intelligent act which they are yet to learn from nnamdi kanu,instead they go about hating.
soon nigerians will beg nnamdi kanu to teach them how to go about freedom fight.

3 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by omobabalawo: 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadManTalking:
Them never see anything.

Useless PDP-sponsored and IPOB-supported protest.

from yr monicker am not taking ur useless comment serious.

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by tola268: 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
ojun50:
Useless police men, silently thy are diein of hunger nd poor pay still yet close there eyes to the true
lipsrsealed
ojun50:
Useless police men, silently thy are diein of hunger nd poor pay still yet close there eyes to the true
What is true in this country where true is not allowed to rule.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Bobby808: 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingLennon:
The masses have suffered in silence for a long time and now the want their voices to be heard. The president should either resume or resign instead of putting the country in a state of redundancy. Look at the revenue being wasted on his stay in London...It's time to decide the fate of our country
The Nigerian jet that took Buhari to UN hospital is parked over there thereby using our tax payers monies paying parking fee on daily basis in the UK.but God pass Buhari and his carbal It is well.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Bobby808: 3:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
leave buhari for us abeg

One of the most rubbish person and grammar.so far in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by methodyk: 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Seems you and your likes like the present state of the nation. Your mumu don do!!!
afongha:
But I wonder how REPORTER JUDE NDUKWE knew the man was shot POINT PLANK by a tear gas canister.

#propangandaatworkagain
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by methodyk: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
...and who is vicing the 'Vice President'? Seems you and your likes like the present state of the nation. Your mumu don do!!!
goldedprince:
NEXT TIME POLICE SHOOT TO KILL. THIS IDIOTS SHOULD KNOW THAT THERE IS A VICE PRESIDENT FOR A PURPOSE
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Diegoballer: 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Lols
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by KingLennon(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bobby808:
The Nigerian jet that took Buhari to UN hospital is parked over there thereby using our tax payers monies paying parking fee on daily basis in the UK.but God pass Buhari and his carbal It is well.
God pass them my broda

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Leo3333: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
MadManTalking:
Them never see anything.

Useless PDP-sponsored and IPOB-supported protest.

You're indeed your name.

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Diegoballer: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
leave buhari for us abeg

work on your grammar Aboki. Stop typing these blunders with smart phone

2 Likes

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by oobinna: 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
talk2saintify:
leave buhari for us abeg

English RIP

1 Like

Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by Sagay212: 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Saifullah01:
sorry I dont mean to be sadistic, but where are the bruises from the brutality.

Me self no see any brutalisation for the pix ooo. Maybe drip and plaster don turn brutalisation. The police too should have just ignored them. It's a protest and not violent.
Re: Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) by maslong(m): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Bobby808:
One of the most rubbish person and grammar.so far in 2017.

na ABOKI BOKO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1000 APC Members Join PDP In Akwa Ibom After Akpabio’s Defection / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo / Three Bodies Recovered As Flood Ravages Abuja’s Trademoore Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.