Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,182 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo (29034 Views)

2023 Presidency: I Can't Disown Tinubu - Emir Of Kastina / Pat Utomi: If Igbo Want Me To Contest For Presidency, I Won’t Decline / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:19am On Apr 27, 2022
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, he will “hit the ground running from day one”.

He said this on Tuesday while addressing his supporters during a visit to Ogun state.

Osinbajo, who is seeking the presidential ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC), said his experience serving under President Muhammadu Buhari has provided him with enough experience to take over the reins of power in 2023.

“After I was appointed as vice-president, I had the unique opportunity of serving under President Muhammadu Buhari, who exposed me to practically every aspect of governance. He exposed me to various things in government, and I had the opportunity to serve as acting president on several occasions,” he said.

“I know that governing at a high level requires some experience. And after a period of seven-and-a-half years of working as vice-president, seeing what many people have never seen, being able to participate at both local and international levels of governance, I know that God didn’t provide those opportunities simply so that I’ll go and sit down and write my memoir. No. God does not make mistakes. He provided those opportunities such that one day, I will be called upon to serve in a higher capacity — to serve as president.

“The opportunity to do so is an important one. And let nobody tell us any stories. The truth of the matter is that everywhere where I have served, I’ve served with utmost loyalty, commitment. I have put my reputation on the line — sometimes, even life. There is nowhere that those I served will not say I put in everything to make sure they succeed.

“With utmost humility, it is now evident that if there is anybody, any candidate, or aspirant, who on day one can hit the ground running, who on day one knows what to do, who will not spend another two years trying to decide what to do, that person is your son, Oluyemi Osinbajo. That is the objective truth.

“So, I want to say to you, that the opportunity that has come to me, that has come to you as brothers and sisters from Remo, is one we should approach diligently, with commitment and prayers.

“If God allows, it will be a great thing indeed for Remo, Ogun state, our country. I believe I have what is required at this time to serve this nation and ensure that we are able to give this country the best leadership.

“Let nobody confuse us. We can only have one son in Remo. And he is the one you are looking at now.”

https://www.thecable.ng/presidency-i-wont-spend-two-years-trying-to-decide-what-to-do-says-osinbajo/amp

338 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Osinbajo is prepared for the job, he's the only and most experience Aspirants we have in the country.

Meanwhile..what VP said

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]

119 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 5:24am On Apr 27, 2022
cool

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself forming Saint

Ask Him what he did with his security votes for 8 years and what he spent his office running cost on

347 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself

It must be really hard. Clearly, you didn't read this content. Headlines reader. Gulible Nigerian

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, [/b]he will “hit the ground running from day one”.[b]

251 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 5:33am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:

It must be really hard. Clearly, you didn't read this content. Headlines reader. Gulible Nigerian

Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo says if elected into office as president, he will “hit the ground running from day one”.

Why didn't he and Buhari hit the ground running from day one and who was he referring to with this quote on not hitting the ground running for two years

"if there is anybody, any candidate, or aspirant, who on day one can hit the ground running, who on day one knows what to do, who will not spend another two years trying to decide what to do, that person is your son, Oluyemi Osinbajo "

Another question what did he use his own security votes and office running cost for in the last 8 years

289 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by EagleNest(m): 5:38am On Apr 27, 2022
Osibanjo means business oo!

But you have spent nearly 8 years with your boss in power without significant achievement on security and economy, are you indirectly talking to your own boss?

256 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Moferere: 5:38am On Apr 27, 2022
TheRareGem1:
Osinbajo is prepared for the job, he's the only and most experience Aspirants we have in the country.

Meanwhile..what VP said

Hit the ground running by sharing TraderMoni and MarketMoni abi?

Yẹyẹ Professor undecided

345 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Aufbauh(m): 5:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Prof Osinbajo is the most qualified candidate among the rest. Being a celebral active VP over the last 7yrs he's better prepared and equipped to solve the Nigeria lingering challenges.

It's only a dunce that will understudy someone for 8yrs on a project that won't identifies the project Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and threats.
Forget all those who has being out of touch with the workings of Govt for at least 4yrs ago or has being touted for performing well as a state governor. Nigeria challenges are peculiar & are beyond such experiences.

BRF & Amaechi who were the best Governor of their time even struggled in their first ministerial term to deliver. This should tell us that governance of Nigeria is beyond governing Lagos or Rivers state.

241 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Majikman(m): 5:42am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Why didn't he and Buhari hit the ground running from day one and who was he referring to with this quote on not hitting the ground running for two years

"if there is anybody, any candidate, or aspirant, who on day one can hit the ground running, who on day one knows what to do, who will not spend another two years trying to decide what to do, that person is your son, Oluyemi Osinbajo "

Another question what did he use his own security votes and office running cost for in the last 8 years

Exactly … 8 years in office as the VP but it’s now oga wants to hit the ground running.

I don’t understand how he wants people to overlook how useless he has been all these while .

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2022
Moferere:

Hit the ground running by sharing TraderMoni and MarketMoni abi?

Yẹyẹ Professor undecided

And this? cheesy grin grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by VictorUSA(m): 5:44am On Apr 27, 2022
This is the only capable candidate that can carry out his duties without any iota of corruption.Up Osinbajo.

233 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:46am On Apr 27, 2022
VictorUSA:
This is the only capable candidate that can carry out his duties without any iota of corruption.Up Osinbajo.

No cap

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Tony4988(m): 5:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Indirectly condemning the current administration you are into with supporters claiming that you were handicapped from service. Integrity requires your resignation when such is in place but rather you cuddled along with the hope of clinching the highest power. You don't need to be a president, to make a difference. undecided you failed at the opportunity given, and I see no special service you have to offer anymore.

Kindly check my signature for your assignments, project, content research, Advertisement, etc...

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by dettolgel: 5:57am On Apr 27, 2022
It is in their blood speaking from both sides of the mouth.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by SmartPolician: 6:05am On Apr 27, 2022
No matter the amount of grammar he speaks, Osinbajo cannot exonerate himself from Buhari's monumental failure. In sane countries, vice presidents campaign with what he achieved with his boss when they were office. For example, Joe Biden campaigned with what he achieved with former president Barack Obama.

What exactly will Osinbajo campaign with? A government that claims to be fighting corruption, but they didn't implement any key institutional reforms to strengthen the weak antigraft agencies. What we see is the old strategy of using the EFCC to go after people who the incumbent government considers a political rival (witch-hunts). Nigeria just wasted 8 years in Buhari.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Acidosis(m): 6:13am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

Thank God he is making the work of other aspirants easier by castigating his own Government which he spent 8 years as number 2 man, trying to exonerate himself forming Saint

Ask Him what he did with his security votes for 8 years and what he spent his office running cost on

Ask BAT why he has issues with Fashola and Ambode.

8 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Ask BAT why he has issues with Fashola and Ambode.

He doesn't have issues with Fashola or Ambode or where did you get such beer palour gist from

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 27, 2022
In essence Buhari's Government was confused through 2015/2017..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Born2Breed(f): 6:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Shot fired. grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Acidosis(m): 6:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

He doesn't have issues with Fashola or Ambode or where did you get such beer palour gist from

I didn't know I quoted a secondary school student. Obviously, when the issues started, you were preparing for primary school leaving exams.

What about the issues between BAT and Aregbesola? grin Why is BAT fighting everyone and why is it that you sons and daughters of BAT, don't care about anyone (not even Nigeria) but the greedy thief?

252 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Maxymilliano(m): 6:29am On Apr 27, 2022
This short devil is going about campaigning as if he's in opposition party, taking swipe at the presidency, which he is part of and his political benefactor

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Acidosis(m): 6:30am On Apr 27, 2022
The greedy criminal called BAT obviously dreamt of pulling a direct primary but Buhari and God of Ambode said no to the greedy criminal. You can't have your way again, not this time at the federal level.

17 Likes

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 6:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

I didn't know I quoted a secondary school student. Obviously, when the issues started, you were preparing for primary school leaving exams.

What about the issues between BAT and Aregbesola? grin Why is BAT fighting everyone and why is it that you sons and daughters of BAT, don't care about anyone (not even Nigeria) but the greedy thief?

You are just being sentimental and it's too early to wail

Ambode had issues with Fashola and Surulere APC, Lagos Governors Advisory Council , Aregbesola and Alimosho APC, Lagos APC Christian and Chaplin, NURTW with introduction of busses to replace yellow bus, LAWMA women

166 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Acidosis(m): 6:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

You are just being sentimental and it's too early to wail

Ambode had issues with Fashola and Surulere APC, Lagos Governors Advisory Council , Aregbesola and Alimosho APC, Lagos APC Christian and Chaplin, NURTW with introduction of busses to replace yellow bus, LAWMA women

Was that why BAT enforced a direct primary in Lagos? Because the greedy criminal is used to having his way and whatever he wants?

Lol. You don't know BAT more than Aregbesola, Ambode, Fashola, and Osinbajo. Just sit down and observe. And if you're lucky to get a bag of rice from the criminal, eat to your satisfaction because that's all you'll probably get in 8 years if he finds his way to Aso rock.

240 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by Mooh247: 6:37am On Apr 27, 2022
Acidosis:

Was that why BAT enforced a direct primary? Because the greedy criminal is used to having his way and whatever he wants?

Lol. You don't know BAT more than Aregbesola, Ambode, Fashola, and Osinbajo. Just sit down and observe. And if you're lucky to get a bag of rice from the criminal, eat to your satisfaction because that's all you'll probably get in 8 years if he finds his way to Aso rock.
enforce direct primaries with a gun or decision of APC State exco and everyone in lagos?

Fashola's only issue was that he wanted Opiefa or Hamzat as his successor while Tinubu went for Ambode

Aregbesola made a video stating it clearly that he only has issues with Oyetola for overturning his legacy projects and that Tinubu backed him as his cousin

you PDP apologist and haters just seat in your shell and cook up wild imaginations when it concerns Jagaban
I wonder why you haters a so pained

163 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by ityP(m): 6:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:

You're asking all these questions but you're supporting Tinubu grin. Make it make sense

240 Likes 46 Shares

Re: Presidency: I Won’t Spend Two Years Trying To Decide What To Do - Osinbajo by mrvitalis(m): 6:49am On Apr 27, 2022
Aufbauh:
Prof Osinbajo is the most qualified candidate among the rest. Being a celebral active VP over the last 7yrs he's better prepared and equipped to solve the Nigeria lingering challenges.

It's only a dunce that will understudy someone for 8yrs on a project that won't identifies the project Strength, Weakness, Opportunity, and threats.
Forget all those who has being out of touch with the workings of Govt for at least 4yrs ago or has being touted for performing well as a state governor. Nigeria challenges are peculiar & are beyond such experiences.

BRF & Amaechi who were the best Governor of their time even struggled in their first ministerial term to deliver. This should tell us that governance of Nigeria is beyond governing Lagos or Rivers state.
Being a celebral active VP over the last 7yrs
If we tell you to name 3 of his achievements you would start running from pillar to post

VP heads economic development team of any government and osibanjo and Buhari government are the worst in that aspect

Well what 25k can't do doesn't exist

19 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tunde Bakare: I'm Not Here To Step Down For Anyone / Peter Obi Campaigns In Trade Fair Complex, Lagos / Kano Governor-elect Rejects Ganduje’s Offer To Handover On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.