Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,561 members, 7,847,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:35 PM

Is The Quranic Jesus The Same As The Bible Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is The Quranic Jesus The Same As The Bible Jesus (371 Views)

Why So Many Versions Of The Quran - Quranic Corrections / Difference Between Bible Jesus & Koran .jesus (very Revealing) / Did God Command Genocide In The Bible ? This Will Shock You ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Quranic Jesus The Same As The Bible Jesus by GodsMopol: 1:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
I have heard a lot of contradictory testimonies about what the jesus in the quran said and the personality of Jesus in the Bible.

As a Christian, my faith hangs on one fact. That Jesus came to die for my sins, He resurrected having defeated principalities and power and He's sitted at the right hand of the Father as the ONLY mediator between God and Man.. Any believe or conspiracy against that-let them keep quite as they speak for another jesus, not ours.

The quran simple state that Jesus never died, evidently if that quranic story of Jesus is real. Then there were two Jesus. The one who came to die for my sin and another jesus that I don't wanna know about. Evidently the jesus that didn't die for our sin, I mean the unknown jesus
Re: Is The Quranic Jesus The Same As The Bible Jesus by ysyowel(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
My brother there are many Jesus, you can find them inside and outside the Bible e.g Bar Jesus. But there is only one Jesus who is the Christ.
Re: Is The Quranic Jesus The Same As The Bible Jesus by GodsMopol: 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
ysyowel:
My brother there are many Jesus, you can find them inside and outside the Bible e.g Bar Jesus. But there is only one Jesus who is the Christ.

Yes sir

One of them might have been the quranic jesus, not our own Jesus

(1) (Reply)

Egypt Closes 1300-member Church Because It Was “upsetting To Muslims" / No Power No Gospel / Why Do Some Christians Prefer Church To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.