Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga (28477 Views)

Stop Acting Like A Kid - Angry Akon Replies MI / #Xenophobic Attack.. MI Abaga Replies Burna Boy / Burna Boy Warns MI Abaga For Supporting South African Rapper AKA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Afam4eva(m): 3:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingLennon:

So is homosexuality not a sin??
It may be a sin but it shouldn't be a crime. Fornicating, stealing and lying are all sin according to the bible, but most people still engage in them.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by somehow: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
But he said we are Born a sinner na.

Don't you see those caught fornicating getting punished either by their spouse, community or religious body? Even if they aren't being punished, does that make fornication right? Do fornicators go about fornicating in public or bringing it to the media/ creating a group/body for it?

Do you see fornicators boasting all abput?
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TANKDESTROYER(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
End time....
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Deuteronomy 22:13-21New International Version (NIV)

Marriage Violations
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

I think we should pass a law that at least jails any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night for 14 years.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by MEILYN(m): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Where in the Bible was it written? Live and let live Biko.
When last did you read your Bible?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by ibkayee(f): 3:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Abbeywest:
Can we have two men in the same room?

Let them make love together.

I mean let them do that thing with each other.

Then ....

Let us wait 9months

If they can give us baby without black magic or White magic or science.

Then we should give them a room if not burn them alive and stop keeping them in jail.
Lol I'm sure you thought this made sense

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by KingLennon(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Afam4eva:

It may be a sin but it shouldn't be a crime. Fornicating, stealing and lying are all sin according to the bible, but most people still engage in them.
In Nigeria, it is illegal to engage in homosexuality. I know people have their rights but homosexuality is gross

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Abfinest007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
m.I just say u are a guy case close
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
One way or another, homosexuality will come to be accepted in most parts of the world, Nigeria inclusive.

You may be shocked to know that just a few decades ago, homosexuality was a crime and even classified under mental illnesses in US n UK respectively.

It's only a matter of time before we get there whether we agree or not.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by muller101(m): 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
swiz123:
Isn't obvious that MI is gay undecided
grin have u caught him in the act before?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by emelda86(f): 3:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Someone was asking where in the bible?
Chei!!!! Many Christians no dey read bible ooo....
Chai!!!
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
somehow:

Don't you see those caught fornicating getting punished either by their spouse, community or religious body? Even if they aren't being punished, does that make fornication right? Do fornicators go about fornicating in public or bringing it to the media/ creating a group/body for it?

YES SIR
I see fornicators boasting everywhere e.g BABYMAMAS

I hope you know I am not referring to Adultery?.

I donot support homosexuals but I just need reasonable and valid points

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by mark0020(m): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
To say its a sin or not, is not the issue, if Mi, can answer this question then i will justify him, if his parents where to be Homo, would they have given birth to him?

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
KingLennon:

In Nigeria, it is illegal to engage in homosexuality. I know people have their rights but homosexuality is gross

Marriage Violations
13 If a man takes a wife and, after sleeping with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, “I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity,” 15 then the young woman’s father and mother shall bring to the town elders at the gate proof that she was a virgin. 16 Her father will say to the elders, “I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, ‘I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.’ But here is the proof of my daughter’s virginity.” Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels[a] of silver and give them to the young woman’s father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.

20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the young woman’s virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father’s house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done an outrageous thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father’s house. You must purge the evil from among you.

I think we should pass a law that at least jails any girl who is not a virgin on her wedding night for 14 years.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by somehow: 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
In some western countries, its an offense to marry more than one woman/man and has remained such, yet they are trying to choke us with this perversed lifestyle.

I hope you pro-homo will as well promote those in love with animals too?
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by MrMoney007: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
marine spirit
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by viktor01(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
iRepNaija1:

Did you call Him up last night?

I am very certain of that.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by D1official: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Icon79:
To the "born that way" crowd, I have a question for y'all:

What if a thief was born that way? Should he continue to be a thief?
Secondly, can you all tell me what the keyword "Preference" means?

O pari
Dnt mind d fools.
Homosexuality is nt just a sin bt an abomination before God ND even human nature.
Some say they were born that way,if that be the case why then do you hv issues with paedophiles ND armed robbers cause I believe when scientifically checked up d reasons for there actions could be seen in their gene aswell.
One thing abt these so called homo sexuals is that they don't even seek change bt are so proud of there abnormality.
So sickening!!!.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Venymen(m): 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
last time on face book 7mins ago last time on whatsapp 10mins ago last time on nairaland just now,last time on bible 2003,i sorry 4 d devil in u

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Neddstark: 3:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
LifeIsGuhd:
Sincerely, this rapper has no point...

Isnt fornication a sin? Address the topic and stop bringing the Bible into this.

Someone with valid point should speak up abeg.

Fornication is a sin. Fornicators admit it. Homosexuality is a sin. Homosexuals don't admit it. M.I claimed to be a christian, so S.Dot has a right to bring the bible into it. Only a godless atheist will choose to ignore biblical opinion.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by RosaConsidine: 4:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
For one, you can't even use the "it's a sin" line because not everyone is a Christian or even adheres to any religion. If we want to use the bible to start making all Nigeria's laws, all of us should be in jail by now. But that's beside the point.

As for the person asking if a thief is born that way.....you only become a thief by stealing someone's property meaning you're infringing on some other unwilling person's rights. Gay people want to be with each other and are consenting. Why is everyone so concerned about lives that aren't theirs or affect them in any way?

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Neddstark: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
somehow:

Abi ooo. Does anyone go about saying "I'm a born fornicator." grin grin grin grin
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by RosaConsidine: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
Neddstark:

Fornication is a sin. Fornicators admit it. Homosexuality is a sin. Homosexuals don't admit it. M.I claimed to be a christian, so S.Dot he has a right to bring the bible into it. Only a godless atheist will choose to ignore biblical opinion.

Lol, fornicators admit it? Really?

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by somehow: 4:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
And you didn't know this crept into the society just as homosexuality' also crept in? What do these behavior have in common? Western influence.
The so called babymamas aren't given the privileges married people get. These babymamas also get punished by their communities/religious bodies. That we are gradually accepting bullshit shouldn't give anyone the right to become lawless. Every country has her laws, so respect it. If you want fornicators to be punished officially by the govt, sponsor a bill for that.
LifeIsGuhd:

YES SIR
I see fornicators boasting everywhere e.g BABYMAMAS

I hope you know I am not referring to Adultery?.

I donot support homosexuals but I just need reasonable and valid points

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by newsynews: 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Shortyy:
Romans 1:26-28

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones.
27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed SHAMEFUL ACT with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

1 Timothy 1:8-11

8 We know that the law is good if one uses it properly.
9 We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers, for murderers,
10 for the sexually immoral, for those practicing homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers—and for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine
11 that conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed God, which he entrusted to me.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11

9 Or do you not know that wrongdoers will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men who have sex with men
10 nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
11 And that is what some of you were. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by emelda86(f): 4:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
When Toto full everywhere? Na chuk chuk Una like....tufiakwa

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Neddstark: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
RosaConsidine:

Lol, fornicators admit it? Really?

I'm one. I do admit it is wrong. I will never speak against the Word of God to suit a lifestyle, I'm changing from.
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
And the bible also said Don't judge.. Leave matter for Bros J kiss
Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by TheEminentLaity: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Barbaric animals with no knowledge of their ancestry using jewish folklore as their MO. Whether you like it or not, soon we will have equal rights. No discrimination against homosexuals or others that do not look like you religious bigots.

Container fall on all of you who wish evil towards homosexuals, especially the one that suggested they be burnt. That one, special container wey miss road go fall ontop am. IJN Amen.

As for the dead rapper, why didn't he refer to the Bible about his inexistent profession? Where did the jewish god, who did nothing when his slave ancestors were bastardised by his servants, say he likes 'rapping' ... rapping about what utunu? Women or Money?

Foolish people everywhere. angry

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by KingLennon(m): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
woodcook:

Marriage Violations

When your neighbour's house falls into a pit, you should not rejoice at it, for your own child may fall into it too. Your sisters may also be affected by that same law too

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by LifeIsGuhd(f): 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Neddstark:

Fornication is a sin. Fornicators admit it. Homosexuality is a sin. Homosexuals don't admit it. M.I claimed to be a christian, so S.Dot he has a right to bring the bible into it. Only a godless atheist will choose to ignore biblical opinion.

No one is ignoring biblical opinion here.
My issue with all of this is that: people scream at homosexuality being a sin but celebrate babymamas.
If we are going by biblical opinion... we should condemn both.

Re: 'Homosexuality Is A Sin' - S-Dot Replies MI Abaga by D1official: 4:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
One way or another, homosexuality will come to be accepted in most parts of the world, Nigeria inclusive.

You may be shocked to know that just a few decades ago, homosexuality was a crime and even classified under mental illnesses in US n UK respectively.

It's only a matter of time before we get there whether we agree or not.
If not for the likes of satanist Obama, the law wouldn't hv seen d light of d day in the US.
And even as we speak trump has a very high tendency rate to scrap it off before he lives, considering some of d devilish laws of Obama he has changed.
Bt one common thing with homo sexuals like you, is that they are so comfortable with there illness. ND will always settle with the belief that they are born that way.
I guess robbers, paedophiles and murderers should be accepted aswell cos it runs in their gene.
Jabez sort the face of God and was delivered, he is still same yesterday, today and even forever.
Homo sexuality can never see the light of the day in this nation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Reekado Banks And DJ Cuppy Pictured Together / Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Her Father's Birthday With A Cute Photo / Seyi Law: After My Divorce Prank, I Received About 50 Messages From Ladies

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60