Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,084 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) (705 Views)

No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? / Why Need Acting Skills After Marriage? must read / Men Grow Wiser After Marriage {must Read} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
A Nigerian writer has penned an interesting piece on happenings in Nigerian marriages. Couples, singles and partners in relationships will find this article very insightful.

The most powerful wives at home, who have much influence on their husbands, are those who are understanding, respect and support their husbands.

This sounds like a redundant question in most cultures and religions in Africa, as well as other male-dominant societies around the world – called a man’s world. But it would seem the power of the woman, even outside the “other room,” is underestimated. It isn’t always the louder or stronger personality who’s exerting power. The one who’s yelling doesn’t necessarily control the relationship.

Men rule their homes, some in a master-servant relationship that...

Read more: http://www.ugoupdatesng.com/2017/08/who-is-in-charge-in-your-marriage-must.html?m=0
Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by Zeze06(m): 2:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
I want to be able to contribute on issues like this very soon...

1 Like

Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by akpamuomenka: 2:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
PASTOR: If you know that your wife is controlling you, go to my left hand side....

All the men in the church went to his left hand side except bro Philip.

PASTOR: Thank God that we have one brother who's not bn controlled by his wife.

PASTOR; Bro Philip can you tell us what you did that made your wife not to be controlling you?.

BRO PHILIP; It is my wife that told me not to move to your left hand side.

LMAO.

Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
akpamuomenka:
PASTOR: If you know that your wife is controlling you, go to my left hand side....

All the men in the church went to his left hand side except bro Philip.

PASTOR: Thank God that we have one brother who's not bn controlled by his wife.

PASTOR; Bro Philip can you tell us what you did that made your wife not to be controlling you?.

BRO PHILIP; It is my wife that told me not to move to your left hand side.

LMAO.

Lol. This gave me a good laugh
Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zeze06:
I want to be able to contribute on issues like this very soon...

You can apply to join us at UUN
Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by FrancesQ: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
On the outside, the man is in charge... It helps to let people think that way too (women, don't boss him about publicly) . However, all women know WE are in charge grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Is In Charge In Your Marriage? (must Read) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
FrancesQ:
On the outside, the man is in charge... It helps to let people think that way too (women, don't boss him about publicly) . However, all women know WE are in charge grin

That's a funny one. You really think so?

(1) (Reply)

I Married Him Because I Knew He Was Going To Die —widow / I Love Kids Very Well, But They Are Always Scared Of Me What Is The Problem? / My Boy Friend Has A Weird Addiction ,should I Dump Him ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.