Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? (7197 Views)

Wifi And Internet Provider I Can Use In Imo - Village / Fast, Reliable Internet In Ikota Villa, Spectranet Vs Smile? / MTN Is The Fastest Internet Provider In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by rose54321: 2:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hi guys,
I know there are several related threads on this, but none with emphasis on Abuja.

I really need a reliable albeit affordable internet provider.
Currently using MTN, though reliable they are damn expensive, spent close to 20k in abit over 2 weeks.
It's ridiculous for Moi mehn.

I do the basics - streaming YouTube videos, browsing and downloading few series sha ( lol).
Heard of ntel unlimited, please how's the data speed in Abuja (central area & Gwarimpa).

Please help a nigga out.
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by persius555(m): 4:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
There is this popular recreation and bar spot around area 2, second turn after Apo bridge, along Ahmadu bello way.
Free WiFi available powered by Ntel. The speed never dissapoints.

Try it out
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by rose54321: 7:15am On Aug 09, 2017
persius555:
There is this popular recreation and bar spot around area 2, second turn after Apo bridge, along Ahmadu bello way.
Free WiFi available powered by Ntel. The speed never dissapoints.

Try it out

Oh thanks, though that's pretty far from where I stay. I'll keep it in mind though, whenever I'm in the area, or need to download a really large file. wink
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by jackstine(m): 10:35am On Aug 09, 2017
Abeg, what do you do with all those data?
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by rose54321: 5:25pm On Aug 10, 2017
jackstine:
Abeg, what do you do with all those data?

Just regular YouTube videos streaming, downloading series.
Not much really.
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by tunde300us(m): 10:43pm On Aug 10, 2017
Bros u call youtube and downloading series NOT MUCH grin and ure looking for a data that is cheap. Look for a company that offers unlimited internet and forget the 20K ish cos with good speed and unlimited internet you will need to pay more
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by rose54321: 8:55am On Aug 13, 2017
tunde300us:
Bros u call youtube and downloading series NOT MUCH grin and ure looking for a data that is cheap. Look for a company that offers unlimited internet and forget the 20K ish cos with good speed and unlimited internet you will need to pay more

You're probably right. Got spectranet mifi yesterday and abit disappointed.
It's so epileptic And slow. I hope I didn't sacrifice reliability for affordability.
Anyways I hope it improves, might be a location thing.
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by tunde300us(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2017
Hmmm.... if you continue this way u will end up buying all the modems in the market and probably build a museum for them. I have tried my best to suggest what you need but u keep buying data related internet. My 10kobo

1 Like

Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 21, 2017
I use ntel unlimited in Kubwa, its way better and cheaper compared to Mtn, I watch Netflix, download games to Ps4, a lot of YouTube streaming, connects to my phones and laptop, update is never a problem as long as my sub is active, not as fast as Mtn 4g tho, but more reasonable. With 12,500 you are good for the month.
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by rose54321: 7:03am On Sep 10, 2017
fatrix:
I use ntel unlimited in Kubwa, its way better and cheaper compared to Mtn, I watch Netflix, download games to Ps4, a lot of YouTube streaming, connects to my phones and laptop, update is never a problem as long as my sub is active, not as fast as Mtn 4g tho, but more reasonable. With 12,500 you are good for the month.

Nice, that was my first choice but was skeptical about coverage strength where I stay.
I might try that depending on how this spectranet continues.

Thanks, ppreciate the advice.
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by hollindia(m): 5:14pm On Oct 18, 2019
Hello,

Am Olawale currently working with SimbaNET Nigeria. We offer fiber connectivity to offices and homes, large scales businesses, medium and small scale. we sell speed, no data cap.

contact me on 07034211441 for more information we have BTS in all over Nigeria.

Our prices are very cheap
Re: Most Reliable Internet Provider Abuja? by Cvesta(m): 5:17am On Oct 24, 2019
Microsoft surface pro 4 available for sale in ABUJA .. Core i5, 4gb ram, 128gb ssd, backlit Keyboard and excellent battery life.. Call/ WhatsApp us on 09057778404

https://www.nairaland.com/5480429/abuja--excellent-condition-us-used-microsoft

(1) (Reply)

Unlocking Zte Modem / 6 Tips For Taking Screenshots In Windows 10 / What Is Sis File Extension And How Can I Open It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.