Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? (3024 Views)

Any Toyota Corolla Sport (2004-2007) / Any Toyota Corolla AC Expert In Abuja? / Do You Have Any Toyota Product For Hire Purchase Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 2:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any V6 engine. Dem never born the V6. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 2:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
cheesy wink
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by mayor2013: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Professionals on this platform still have more engines to fix before the year runs out. I hope you won't squeeze your face when you are given a bill. We are only in the month of August grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Continue looking for V6 demon to compete with _ it's your engine that would finally need extreme exorcism.

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by princetom1(m): 3:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
mayor2013:
Professionals on this platform still have more engines to fix before the year runs out. I hope you won't squeeze your face when you are given a bill. We are only in the month of August grin

Hmn... To give him big bills isn't the problem... Perhaps if he collect big bills like 2 or 3 times in a year, he will think twice wen flooring that pedals again
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by nurey(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
The question is how long did it take you to reach 62mph probably 10seconds grin Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution would have burn Asphalt before your car switches to gear 2 and yes its a 4cylinder engine and not your cars mate.

There is ferrari
Then lamborghini
comes Nissan GTR/skyline
then mazda RX and MX series
then the mustangs and camaro
There is whale poo
Then there is you grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 3:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
The car has been doing that every weekend for the past two years(48 months). So what are you talking about?
Perfectly sound engine and transmission both originals that came with the car.

I don't use A/c that drag the engine i'm a fan of real speed.

Meet me on the express and prove your car.

That is the strongest model camry so far if factory specified parts and oils are used.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by nurey(m): 3:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
The car has been doing that every weekend for the past two years(48 months). So what are you talking about?

That is the strongest model camry so far if factory specified parts and oils are used.

continue your chest beating jare nothing do you, person wey never reach another person fathers farm go talk say nah him papa farm big pass kiss my advice is to take it easy with the redzone so your engine dont throw rod on abandoned highway cause i dont pick Hitch-Hikers due to the security situation tongue

3 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by DidiLove1: 3:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Brother speed kills! Your speed demon Toyota does not impress anyone here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurey:

continue your chest beating jare nothing do you, person wey never reach another person fathers farm go talk say nah him papa farm big pass kiss my advice is to take it easy with the redzone so your engine dont throw rod on abandoned highway cause i dont pick Hitch-Hikers due to the security situation tongue

King Kong l'omo cheesy.

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by 222Martins(m): 4:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
DidiLove1:
Brother speed kills! Your speed demon Toyota does not impress anyone here.
Thanks for this comment. Even those with luxury or sports cars loaded with lots of safety gadgets never make noise, na ordinary Camry that will get squeezed in a collision. Repent bro.......Before you join Paul Walker.

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by AgentGoat: 4:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by mejai(m): 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hian! O! ordinary Toyota Camry kwa. anyway, enjoy.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by boldx(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
This OP must be a teddy bear.

Your parents trained you to take care of your siblings and them as well. And you are here beating your chest that you get to extreme speeds of 200km/h.

I can see you value your BIG FOR NOTHING more than your life.

Of all the people wey get this Camry for Naija, na your own shine pass, abi ? FXXL!

Soon, you will be on a supersonic speed to heaven without visa.

Nonsense and ingredient. Such an immature fella.

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
My first handling of a cousin's Mercedes G63 wagon on the newly tarred road after Ore inwards Benin. He was shaking in his car and felt the value of his money as it roared like a lion.

5 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by chimablack1: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
some people stupid Shaa someone is doing up to 140 on the highway and snapping his speedometer

just no stain any road with blood o

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 7:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Will soon post that of a Ferrari I will test soon at 350km/h somewhere in best road in north.

We expect people that are experts to comment here and not learners whose driver's licence was brought to them at home.

I have lots of female friends that handle cars greatly at very high speed.

Powerful engines are not just shoes or shirt to look at. If you can't utilise why buy them?

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by diportivo: 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurey:
The question is how long did it take you to reach 62mph probably 10seconds grin Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution would have burn Asphalt before your car switches to gear 2 and yes its a 4cylinder engine and not your cars mate.

There is ferrari
Then lamborghini
comes Nissan GTR/skyline
There is whale poo
Then there is you grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

op right now ........

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Samad805(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Anybody wey leta buy dis OP car neva c better motor buy cos d car don already suffer undecided
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin all of you that drive slowly are the people whose engine, transmission and brakes always have problem.

Can you see any check engine light of any form of malfunction light on the dashboard of the camry and G63 wagon.

I change my engine oils original Toyota oil 5W30 and transmission Toyota Type IV oils every month regardless of the milleage and my brake pads too regardless of the state and my tyres every year

I doubt if many of the so called neat tokunbo cars have an engine that is as quiet and problem free as mine

If anyone is sure of his own tokunbo camry let us race at 200km/h continuously for only 7 minutes and see the condition of urs and mine afterwards.

High speed is not for somone managing money on cars.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurey:

There is ferrari
Then lamborghini
comes Nissan GTR/skyline
There is whale poo
Then there is you grin
I was wondering if you have been banned
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by ogtavia(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even those who made that car placed it in the city car category....your car might be strong now until the engine wears quickly cos of overflogging...it is not a performance vehicle at all....but people have mind sha...200kmh on a Nigerian road.....I have driven a 2014 Hilux(brand new) and at best,i did 160km/h....that Hilux is way stronger than your dear camry yet I won't dare 200km/h.....If your camry had a mind..trust me,its not happy with you..

3 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 8:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
ogtavia:
Even those who made that car placed it in the city car category....your car might be strong now until the engine wears quickly cos of overflogging...it is not a performance vehicle at all....but people have mind sha...200kmh on a Nigerian road.....I have driven a 2014 Hilux(brand new) and at best,i did 160km/h....that Hilux is way stronger than your dear camry yet I won't dare 200km/h.....If your camry had a mind..trust me,its not happy with you..

Did you see that of the Gwagon I posted too? Forget it bro! Hilux has a high centre of gravity and light in weight and will overturn easily at such speed. Go and see their junks at Owode Onirin. I won't even do anything above 140 with Hilux, prado or tundra. Such speeds can be done with saloon cars, sport cars and fully balanced SUV like Gwagon

3 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by king406(m): 8:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Guy how many hours e dey take u to reach that speed??
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 8:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
king406:
Guy how many hours e dey take u to reach that speed??

Did you see that of the G63(wagon) 2016 model I posted too?

Will soon post that of a Ferrari I will test soon at 350km/h somewhere in best road in north.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by nurey(m): 8:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
grin all of you that drive slowly are the people whose engine, transmission and brakes always have problem.

Can you see any check engine light of any form of malfunction light on the dashboard of the camry and G63 wagon.

I change my engine oils original Toyota oil 5W30 and transmission Toyota Type IV oils every month regardless of the milleage and my brake pads too regardless of the state and my tyres every year

I doubt if many of the so called neat tokunbo cars have an engine that is as quiet and problem free as mine

If anyone is sure of his own tokunbo camry let us race at 200km/h continuously for only 7 minutes and see the condition of urs and mine afterwards.

High speed is not for somone managing money on cars.

You are behaving childish and I understand it, who and you and your camry 2 years ago, I will chase you with a picanto to the edge of the world till your engine knocks, I take risk like no man's business but I also understand those cars aren't meant to be pushed like you doing, it only takes a second to slam into a pothole, the car jolts to the curb if you lucky, car gets totalled, if you unlucky you meet yourself at the opposite traffic well the rest is how well you can react.

Those cars are extremely light and unbalanced any sharp wheel play, you tend to lose control even the heavy Avalon is a trash at wheel play, lost a school mate in the 04-07 in abeokuta when the mumu was trying to out gun a V6 Honda bull dog, pulled it off but pull it to a trailer that's what I call DODGE and RAM

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 8:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
nurey:

You are behaving childish and I understand it, who and you and your camry 2 years ago, I will chase you with a picanto to the edge of the world till your engine knocks, I take risk like no man's business but I also understand those cars aren't meant to be pushed like you doing, it only takes a second to slam into a pothole, the car jolts to the curb if you lucky, car gets totalled, if you unlucky you meet yourself at the opposite traffic well the rest is how well you can react.

Those cars are extremely light and unbalanced any sharp wheel play, you tend to lose control even the heavy Avalon is a trash at wheel play, lost a school mate in the 04-07 in abeokuta when the mumu was trying to out gun a V6 Honda bull dog, pulled it off but pull it to a trailer that's what I call DODGE and RAM

Go check the 2016 model G63(wagon) i also posted, I will post that of a Ferrari i'm about to test at 350km/hr somewhere in the north shortly.

Only professionals can handle any car at that speed and not for a learner like you and your friend who is not experienced in driving and was a victim. Not all noodles are Indomie
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 8:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by ogtavia(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:

Did you see that of the Gwagon I posted too? Forget it bro! Hilux has a high centre of gravity and light in weight and will overturn easily at such speed. Go and see their junks at Owode Onirin. I won't even do anything above 140 with Hilux, prado or tundra. Such speeds can be done with saloon cars, sport cars and fully balanced SUV like Gwagon
High centre of gravity probably...lightweight I disagree...Its what I drive....look...there is no car you won't find in junkyard...I once saw a rollroyce coupe..probably sports abandoned on a street somewhere in a small neighbourhood in Abuja....yeah...I didn't do 160km/h for more than 10mins...but I do 140km/h steadily...I live on the outskirts of town and I drive 120km/h averagely during my 45mins drive to work.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercedes Benz GLE 450 For Sale / Toks Toyota Corolla 2006 Model Accident Free Vey Clean 1.9m / 2008 Toyota Corolla LE Black SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.