Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? (3027 Views)

Any Toyota Corolla Sport (2004-2007) / Any Toyota Corolla AC Expert In Abuja? / Do You Have Any Toyota Product For Hire Purchase Option? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
The car has been doing that every weekend for the past two years(48 months). So what are you talking about?
Perfectly sound engine and transmission both originals that came with the car.

I don't use A/c that drag the engine i'm a fan of real speed.

Meet me on the express and prove your car.

That is the strongest model camry so far if factory specified parts and oils are used.

Brother you are not a fan of speed till you can do that with a v8 or v12 or a double v 10 engine.... v6 is child's play bro... when u are drivin finely tuned engines like the Lancer evolution or the Nissan gtr... and u can floor it... then bro... u have the right to call yourself a speed god... until then that camry... is for learners
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 9:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
krispycash:

Brother you are not a fan of speed till you can do that with a v8 or v12 or a double v 10 engine.... v6 is child's play bro... when u are drivin finely tuned engines like the Lancer evolution or the Nissan gtr... and u can floor it... then bro... u have the right to call yourself a speed god... until then that camry... is for learners

[b][/b] didn't you see the images of the dashboard of the Mercedes G63 2016 i added to the post at 203km/h at night? Go through the post again
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by gbzed(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:

Go check the 2016 model G63(wagon) i also posted, I will post that of a Ferrari i'm about to test at 350km/hr somewhere in the north shortly.

Only professionals can handle any car at that speed and not for a learner like you and your friend who is not experienced in driving and was a victim. Not all noodles are Indomie

I dey feel you jare

Engines are made to speed not for design or for

#speedracer
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by millomaniac: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
oludolars:
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any V6 engine. Dem never born the V6. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.

I feel you bro. As long as you take care of your car its gonna make you proud. I think the reason you are so confident is because you have not met your fellow daredevil. Trust me the v6 will dust your 4cylinder camry. Becareful and speed with sense though its still an old camry afterall. Having said that, i am Not taking anything away from your impressive camry dashboard.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by mike070: 4:58am On Aug 09, 2017
Has anyone noticed. Seems op dash board are of two variants. One with PRND2L while the other is PRND32L. op Oya come n explain. Apart from that the Camry buf daddy is a dependable car though. Very reliable n maintenance friendly. But op speed .............
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Airborne02(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
oludolars:
That is the power of a well maintained 2az 4 cylinder engine in action in my 2004 camry. E no dey fear any V6 engine. Dem never born the V6. It does 200km/hr every week when going back home. Still going strong after 2 years.
bros calm down .. Those dashboards are not d same .. Check d drive gear indicators are not d same one is with drive 3 2 and d second just 2.... Cc nurey .. U no see am too
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by nurey(m): 10:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Airborne02:
bros calm down .. Those dashboards are not d same .. Check d drive gear indicators are not d same one is with drive 3 2 and d second just 2.... Cc nurey .. U no see am too

I have seen it and my conclusion is that the op is not the owner of a bicycle not to talk of a car, he is driving peoples car anyhow and beating his chest, who buys car with his hard earned money and flogs it with a non challant attitude. But its still speculations sha

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by thebigkendo(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
mike070:
Has anyone noticed. Seems op dash board are of two variants. One with PRND2L while the other is PRND32L. op Oya come n explain. Apart from that the Camry buf daddy is a dependable car though. Very reliable n maintenance friendly. But op speed .............

Airborne02:
nurey:

I have seen it and my conclusion is that the op is not the owner of a bicycle not to talk of a car, he is driving peoples car anyhow and beating his chest, who buys car with his hard earned money and flogs it with a non challant attitude. But its still speculations sha

Why una dey hate? OP has 2 camrys or e dey change instrument cluster during his monthly servicing grin
Oga Gazzuzz and Honmusa abeg how much be 2AZ-FE again self.. Keep two on standby for OP's two cars

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Airborne02(m): 11:36am On Aug 09, 2017
nurey:

lol not even bicycle chai nurey oooo..
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by millomaniac: 1:20pm On Aug 09, 2017
oludolars:
The car has been doing that every weekend for the past two years(48 months). So what are you talking about?
Perfectly sound engine and transmission both originals that came with the car.

I don't use A/c that drag the engine i'm a fan of real speed.

Meet me on the express and prove your car.

That is the strongest model camry so far if factory specified parts and oils are used.

Liar !!!
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by princetom1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2017
Na waa o... So, the OP don die... RIP to the OP...

19 seconds silence for the OP... (the amount of time it will take the OP leg to reach highway speed (assuming he can reach highway speed with his leg), since nurey already came out with the formulae that op has not even a bicycle)

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by peterjero(m): 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2017
As the speed increase the fuel increase check the fuel gauge.

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 9:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
Open your eyes properly when commenting. I doubt if you ever checked properly. Which fuel guage was increasing?
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by princetom1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
oludolars:
Open your eyes properly when commenting. I doubt if you ever checked properly. Which fuel guage was increasing?

Sharap dia Mr baby.... I will try to be nice, because the people who will post after me will not be nice.... May containers of lie fall on u... cc: nurey, diportivo, Airborne02, millomaniac, mike070, NgcoboP

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Airborne02(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
princetom1:

Sharap dia Mr baby.... I will try to be nice, because the people who will post after me will not be nice.... May containers of lie fall on u... cc: nurey, diportivo, Airborne02, millomaniac, mike070, NgcoboP
lol 2 different clusters... Op go sleep u can lie ooo.. Are u related to lai Mohammed
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 10:28pm On Aug 09, 2017
Mr man check what you have on the post. The oda pics was from a V6 version of the camry I also drove. There was initial mix up while uploading the pics and was corrected

Theses are the full images of the V6 accelleration

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Airborne02(m): 10:48pm On Aug 09, 2017
U still come back to lie .. Chain .. U don go download more pics .. Congrats ...
Cc .princetom1
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by princetom1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Airborne02:
U still come back to lie .. Chain .. U don go download more pics .. Congrats ...
Cc .princetom1

Let us leave this Lai Mohammed, his case is beyond reasoning... Him dey floor this vehicle weekly (according to Mr oludolars, aka Lai Mohammed for the past 2 years bt his odometer is reading 54,932, he must have bought it brand new tongue ) He can go and Lai to his village people not us

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Dexmars(m): 11:21pm On Aug 09, 2017
@ OP

Real speed demons don't brag on Nairaland.

Anyone can accelerate on a smooth road to 200km/hr.

I just hope you don't test your limit with someone driving a German machine.

Only then would you understand the difference between speed and velocity.

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by kingreign(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2017
oludolars:

Stripped head bolts plus sludge loading @ 120mph
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by diportivo: 3:57am On Aug 10, 2017
Dexmars:
@ OP

Real speed demons don't brag on Nairaland.

Anyone can accelerate on a smooth road to 200km/hr.

I just hope you don't test your limit with someone driving a German machine.

Only then would you understand the difference between speed and velocity.

oga dex

or u wanna prove to him that ur audi is more dan capable?

i cld do it on ur behalf as i av those pictures tucked somewhere on my phone no?? grin grin

on second thoughts,no need......as it seems the op has a knack for twisting stories angry
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by DjAndroid: 4:16am On Aug 10, 2017
oludolars:
My first handling of a cousin's Mercedes G63 wagon on the newly tarred road after Ore inwards Benin. He was shaking in his car and felt the value of his money as it roared like a lion.
I'm impressed when you said the Benz roared like a Lion (Peugeot)

I use a Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by banky3w(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
This Op no get head. Baa kada kei Walahi..... Firstly, you are using that engine recklessly because I own the 4cyl 2003 Camry for 2 years and did 200km/h only twice with it and was never anywhere near that high rev you posted. You showed the same recklessness with the Gwagon too....... Close to a red line........ My guess is that you've been watching all the fast and the furious series too much and you're lucky you're not dead yet. You said Dem never born the V6 but you were showing pictures from a V6 car.........

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by WhoDeyThere(m): 4:17pm On Aug 10, 2017
Op is a kazeem 'testing' client's car the Kazeem way.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
banky3w:
This Op no get head. Baa kada kei Walahi..... Firstly, you are using that engine recklessly because I own the 4cyl 2003 Camry for 2 years and did 200km/h only twice with it and was never anywhere near that high rev you posted. You showed the same recklessness with the Gwagon too....... Close to a red line........ My guess is that you've been watching all the fast and the furious series too much and you're lucky you're not dead yet. You said Dem never born the V6 but you were showing pictures from a V6 car.........

Because your own camry is a dead car with transmission and engine that is dead. I'm sure your check engine and other lights came up after ur attempt to floor the pedal like Christmas lights on the dashboard. We are talking of a grade 1 car that lots of people have persuaded me to sell to them.

These are well maintained cars that have everything running perfectly. I tested over hundred of that model before I settled for that.

Send the picture of ur dashboard at just 180km/h without your check engine lights on before I can even say anything further if you ever even attempted that speed.
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Dexmars(m): 8:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
No post oh!
Na exclusive be that.
Lets not encourage anybody to try that.
diportivo:

oga dex

or u wanna prove to him that ur audi is more dan capable?

i cld do it on ur behalf as i av those pictures tucked somewhere on my phone no?? grin grin

on second thoughts,no need......as it seems the op has a knack for twisting stories angry
Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by banky3w(m): 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2017
oludolars:

Because your own camry is a dead car with transmission and engine that is dead. I'm sure your check engine and other lights came up after ur attempt to floor the pedal like Christmas lights on the dashboard. We are talking of a grade 1 car that lots of people have persuaded me to sell to them.

These are well maintained cars that have everything running perfectly. I tested over hundred of that model before I settled for that.

Send the picture of ur dashboard at just 180km/h without your check engine lights on before I can even say anything further if you ever even attempted that speed.
Hmm...... You don't get it, do you? You mean when two cars of the same engine and transmission are doing the same speed say 150km/h and car A's rpm is 5000 on 4th gear while car B's rpm is 4700 on the same 4th gear. By your analysis, it means car B is a dead car with a dead engine and gear? I'm telling you I did the same 200km/h with a lesser rpm than yours and you are saying 'pedal to floor'........
I'm sorry I don't know the pictures on both occasions because the first was on the day I purchased the car and bringing it to Kaduna from lagos and was telling a range rover (Abuja - Kaduna expressway) that speed is all about the driver and not the car I clocked 200km/h unconsciously and decided to stay there to put as much gap between us and the second time was on (Abuja - Lokoja expressway) with my madam inside the car. When I asked her to help me with my phone to snap she knew I was up to something and held on to the phone telling me to concentrate. I dare not disobey while our lives are at risk.
Note: Pics 1 was when I was bringing in the car in 2015. Checking my fuel guage/consumption at lokoja from ondo town.
Pics 2 was the day I sold the car this year 2017 in June.
Pics 3 is the car in question my beauty.
Pics 4 just random pics

1 Like

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by banky3w(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pics 3

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by banky3w(m): 10:28pm On Aug 10, 2017
Pics 4

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by Naturetony1: 11:00pm On Aug 10, 2017
oludolars:

@OP You've not met a speed demon yet, if you can come to Kaduna I will flog you off on the Kaduna/Abuja highway with a golf3 1.8l engine manual transmission (for the speeders) cool cool... Calm down and don't brag about spending Bcs it lives In some people....... It's their hubby..... But they don't talk.. We believe in ACTION..... grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by lillyontop(m): 8:56am On Aug 11, 2017
Everybody has a speed demon in him or her but sincerely even a poor man that has nothing doesnt want to die now including me and all of us in these forum... I don't buy v4 engine cars I love V6 cos of it speed among my friends I am the fastest whenever I driving I always have one close to me saying take it easy sometime its annoying the way they tell me but I know they love me that's why they do so, may my father's soul rest in peace I can remember one day coming from my home town Benin because he insulted me all that was in my head was let's get to Lagos on time so I can distance my self from him unknown to me I was driving 200km/h when i checked the dashboard and i was feeling cool everybody in the car was fast asleep due to the air condition on a Honda pilot 2006 model.... Not knowing that was going to be the last ride with my dad, before you guys start thinking I killed my dad nope we got to Lagos successful and 2 weeks later he slept and never woke up some times I just wish we kept driving and never stopped till now may be might still be alive Gosh I missed him but what I am driving at is that there's no need to run what's chasing you, you driving 350 km/h and some one driving 100 km/h you guys will get to d destination approximately same day, same hour different minutes road trip are meant to be fun .... Bro stay up and alive for your family they need more than you know it ....... Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Any Toyota Speed Demon In The House? by oludolars(m): 9:43am On Aug 11, 2017
The only car that was fully balanced and drove with very low rev of all the cars i have ever driven at high speed is the 1998 LS400.

I was able to attain a maximum speed of 260km/hr(160miles per hour). It is a V8 4.0 engine. That was the car that made me love speed. I fell so much in love with Toyota and Lexus products afterwards. I tried some Honda products too but they had issues afterwards once the speed persists for more than 5 minutes, some even started having transmission issues while the Toyota cars grew stronger.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sold Auction sales!!! Toks 2005 Toyota Camry In Owerri. Now1.2m must go tomorrow / Jsd-520 Car Stereo Usb/sd Fm Aux-in & Mp3 Player (10k Only!) / Toyota Avensis Verso Automatic Tokunbo #2004 #2.55M 07062725752

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.