Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (43082 Views)

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by mikejj(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin police men wants to bath dem
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by MrIrohKenedy: 5:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
ahhdah:
Eziokwu bu Ndu
Truth is life...
Uncle no fit lead this country again
To lead na by force??

Who don old Don old.. No reverse.
Mbok
i love your asss kiss
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 5:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
bayulll011:

the gayman should shuut is freaking mouth up.

i can remember the immbecile very active during jonathan era.

but today he can keep quiet in all the rubbish going on today.

awon unfortunate mofo
You are just a cancer among us... because you are feeding from this administration... bloody nonentity.

5 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 5:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
ahhdah:
Eziokwu bu Ndu
Truth is life...
Uncle no fit lead this country again
To lead na by force??

Who don old Don old.. No reverse.
Mbok
Are you an Anambarian or just a resident?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bayulll011(m): 5:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
ipain:
You are just a cancer among us... because you are feeding from this administration... bloody nonentity.

mr stupidd.

i dont talk to unfortunate pepople but i will reply you.

tell your uselessss and pathetic boss that Nemesis will aoon catch up on him,

i would av wish you a painful death but i dont want you to die yet.

you all will be disgraced and reduced to nothing
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ahhdah(f): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
ipain:
Are you an Anambarian or just a resident?
Abum Nwa 042

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by goldedprince: 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2017
next time use real guns. these idiots should know that there is a vice president for a reason
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by AgentGoat: 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mac2016:
I am not understanding these things again. See my signature below for details.
How banging is this tool?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by translux(m): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
These police guys are ANIMALS someone cannot exercise his fundamental rights of freedom of expression Again.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by wickyyolo: 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mac2016:
Bluedio best headset after beats

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by wickyyolo: 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
AgentGoat:
How banging is this tool?

Used it before that headset is the bomb.

I bought mine almost 100$ from Amazon.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
If not that PDP signed freedom of speech/expression in to law before APC came.
Nobody would have been able to cough at APC regime without being attacks and abuses.

Under APC regime, innocent protesters are being attacked. APC attacked and shut down 2face Idibia's protests arrangements. And go scot free. Now is Area fada1 they are attacking.

#ApcSecurityAgenciesMumuDonDo
#BuhariMustResign
#ImpeachBuhari
#ApcGovernmentIsCorrupts
#OurMumuDonDo.......

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
bayulll011:

mr stupidd.

i dont talk to unfortunate pepople but i will reply you.

tell your uselessss and pathetic boss that Nemesis will aoon catch up on him,

i would av wish you a painful death but i dont want you to die yet.

you all will be disgraced and reduced to nothing
You think say na only sabi talk rubbish? make thunder scatter ur mama toto wey birth u. arindin... it will never be well with ANY FAMILY that partake in dragging this country backwards at this stage of woeful sorrows... their death shall be slow and painful.... i will beat u to pulp if this was an offline when u dear talk to me in such manner, neglecting the sufferings of the voiceless.

Ii spit on your ugly face, i spit on the puzzy that birth u... moronic simpleton...
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by MTKbudapest(m): 5:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
chai the Zoo is finished
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
ahhdah:

Abum Nwa 042
wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley I will be coming around for an uncle burial... make we see na. grin grin grin
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by agaba77: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
Zoogeria..wetin una expect..smh

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by jjjjj2017: 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
Vendoor:
If PMB resign today who will benefit most?? Ans... YORUBA
Where are they now?
Ans... WATCHING FROM AFAR

That's why Ibos Hate them
Traitor and coward!
must you insult Yoruba before you make your point? so ara e!
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by jjjjj2017: 5:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
ipain:
I am igbo and i do not hate yorubas... PMB is better in the grave than being alive and Osibanjo has shown that he has the wherewithal to manage the affairs of this country.
God bless you bro, I'm a Yoruba but I don't hate Igbo either. that yhello gal wey you quote goofed big time
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by KAYD007(m): 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
The revolution is gradually building up. If the Federal government does not manage this issue very carefully it might snowball into another thing,but i dey pray make everything scatter.

snow ball into kini....dem even lucky dem no use live bullets....

dem use ordinary water baff them, dem dey make mouth as if them dey see water use baff for house before.

i wonder why police dem no mix the water with ta ta sie take spray dem. angry
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Enemyofpeace: 5:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
KAYD007:

snow ball into kini....dem even lucky dem no use live bullets....

dem use ordinary water baff them, dem dey make mouth as if them dey see water use baff for house before.

i wonder why police dem no mix the water with ta ta sie take spray dem. angry
zombie o zombie
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by KAYD007(m): 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
zombie o zombie

is that all??

now run along wink
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Omojuwa, no be you bring Bubu come You don turn wailer, wonders shall never end undecided

E be like say ewedu don dey block your brain small small
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by wildchild02: 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hehehehehe

Check my signature to order your latest club/country football jerseys
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by PStacks(m): 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
joshkiddies:
Veteran Nigerian singer, Charly Boy, who joined a protest in Abuja calling for President Buhari's resignation or return to the country, was shot with water canons and tear gas canisters alongside others during the protest.

Former PDP youth leader, Deji Adeyanju, who took to Twitter to share the video further alleged that a Silverbird TV staff was injured and has been taken to the Federal Staff clinic in Abuja.

'Over 120 policemen attacked about 10 of us. They used teargas, water cannon & dogs but there's NO GOING BACK.'

http://www.lailasblog.com/police-officers-use-water-canons-charly-boy-others-protesting-buhari-omojuwa-reacts/

oh! It was only even water cannons they used. Thank God it wasnt even life Amunition.

tomorow the water should be hot water abeg..

I dont have time for some hoodlyms and rascals and charlie charlie people..

mthcweeeeee...
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by chineduemmao: 5:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
*singing* Ehehe ehehe unu akpasuola ya iwe............. he go begin support biafra now! Buhahahahahahaha
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by sapele914(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin grin

Buhari is a bastard
How can,impossible,he is a prince from Daura,his Grandfather is the former Emir of Daura,so how can he be a bastard?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Successdude(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mac2016:
its beautiful. Do you produce them ursef, as in customised for you or you sell already made headphones
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by daviefm(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
WAIT O, CHARLY BOY? IS HE A MUSICIAN OR WHAT?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bayulll011(m): 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
ipain:
You think say na only sabi talk rubbish? make thunder scatter ur mama toto wey birth u. arindin... it will never be well with ANY FAMILY that partake in dragging this country backwards at this stage of woeful sorrows... their death shall be slow and painful.... i will beat u to pulp if this was an offline when u dear talk to me in such manner, neglecting the sufferings of the voiceless.

Ii spit on your ugly face, i spit on the puzzy that birth u... moronic simpleton...

where dem see this lunatic.

oloshiii jati jati.

your mum would av used u as menstruation

then the world av been spared of one useless and unfortunate abysmal creature.

Tell your boss again you all will languished in misery till eternity,omo Iran Ki ran
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by CaptainFM1: 6:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dis veggie and bones is not honorable at all. Even if he Peme now, nobody will shed a single tear for him. He would die a honourable, respected and unforgettable leader if he just resign to take care of his ailing health than suffering millions of Nigerians. Please bring Oshokomole 2019.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by rukis360(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
Who's this omojuwa sef and how's he relevant
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Mac2016:
How much??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 73rd Birthday With Friends On His Way To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.