Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon (43081 Views)

DSS Chases #FreeSowore Protesters With Tear Gas And Gunshots (Video) / South African Police Shoot IPOB Protesters With Rubber Bullets / Influencer Omojuwa ordered for a T- shirt with Kadaria Ahmed tweet printed on it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by IPOB123london: 7:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
Teewhy2: 4:34pm
If the protest is a peaceful one, i don't see why the police should disturb them. it is democratic to stage a protest.
I lost hope in the presidential team when the Special Assistant on social media said.
President Buhari seems to be like a private citizen at the moment. We have no right and it is very disrespectful for anyone to ask for his health status.
why is he using Nigeria money to take care of his health if he is a private person, if he wants to be a private person why not resign so that people will not talk much about his health. she also said [
In the UK where I came from nobody would release anybody’s health record to another
why is she made a special assistant in Nigeria when she comes from UK, while is she bothering herself with Nigeria issues. People like her can't have the interest of Nigeria at heart because she come from UK. she was speaking a different tune when she wasn't in government but now because she is paid for giving the president a good image on social media she wants to insults Nigerian's intelligence
(Quote) (Report) 64 Likes (Like) 7 Shares (Share)

take a verdict.

IPOB has been dying from the zoo army and police and every body keep quiet

see your mouth PEACEFUL PROTEST tai close your mouth

Do you ever wonder the reason God never answer prayers from the zoo

ok continue like-ing naw

this is a mad mad people in a mad mad country

and in any way the zoo must fall

shout out to charli boy; you love the zoo and then roll with the zoo

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Mac2016(m): 9:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
AgentGoat:
How banging is this tool?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
bayulll011:

where dem see this lunatic.

oloshiii jati jati.

your mum would av used u as menstruation

then the world av been spared of one useless and unfortunate abysmal creature.

Tell your boss again you all will languished in misery till eternity,omo Iran Ki ran
ko ni da fun iya baba baba to bi e... omo ale jati jati.. arindin oloriburuku
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Lloydfather(m): 12:06am On Aug 09, 2017
I can't comment on the post of a man who cannot pull crowd of at least 100 peoples.

When the Nigeria police and armies where shooting on IPOB members what did old cargo charly boy said or do about it that he want people to comment on ordinary shooting with tear gas.

Is he not among the idiots that vote in APC, abi which one be him problem now.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bashydemy(m): 1:04am On Aug 09, 2017
ojun50:
Buhari should resign

LOL no be only resign, abeg grow sense if you can afford to buy..
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bashydemy(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Shoot them all, They are instrument of the enemies of the Nation..

Shoot at any of them..
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bayulll011(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2017
ipain:
ko ni da fun iya baba baba to bi e... omo ale jati jati.. arindin oloriburuku

No wonder uselesss kids that full here.
apologies I allow u my precious time.
ur entire lineage is under spell till eternity

good for nothing children of uselesss woman.

product of I'll bringing nd failed home.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by Splashme: 7:13am On Aug 09, 2017
ojun50:
Buhari should resign
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 9:19am On Aug 09, 2017
bayulll011:

No wonder uselesss kids that full here.
apologies I allow u my precious time.
ur entire lineage is under spell till eternity

good for nothing children of uselesss woman.

product of I'll bringing nd failed home.
ode opunu gbogbo ilu... omo ale jati jati...
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by bayulll011(m): 9:23am On Aug 09, 2017
ipain:
ode opunu gbogbo ilu... omo ale jati jati...

if you ever quote me again!!!

you will die a miserabe death u and your moronic boss.

quote me and see,if your miserable father is the one that birth you
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by ipain: 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
bayulll011:

if you ever quote me again!!!

you will die a miserabe death u and your moronic boss.

quote me and see,if your miserable father is the one that birth you
yOU ARE BASTARD.. MOTHERFORKING PIG... WHICH DEATH? na today online dey issue threat u sabi. I dare not say such to my face offline without getting the biggest beaten of your life... with blood spilling for both of us...who u b?

When u see stitches, u go know say some people don die tey tey... angry angry go suck ur mama breast... arindin
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Police Shooting Charly Boy And Protesters With Water Canon by omoalfa(m): 10:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Flexherbal:
Did i just read this:

"Over 120 policemen attacked about 10 of us. They used teargas, water cannon & dogs but there's NO GOING BACK."

If they attack criminals like this, crime nor go dey Nigeria again ooo!
aswear you garrit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos From Military Ambush Attack That Killed Over 100 Boko Haram Terrorists / Senator Adelere Oriolowo Escapes Assassination Attempt At A Political Meeting / Buhari Arrives Daura After Signing The 2016 Budget.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.