Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,952 members, 7,817,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures (900 Views)

Kwara State Governor And His 26 Years Old Commissioner / Amaechi Visits Kaduna Governor, El-Rufai (Photos) / Tunde Bakare: I Gave El-Rufai N160M To Contest For Kaduna Governor In 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Scene 1
Scene 2
Scene 3
Scene 4
Complete communication
Between Governor @elrufai and one of Kaduna State's resident

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is just one out of many dirty roads...its our right to have a clean and healthy environment...so therefore no thanks to the governor

1 Like

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
impressive

1 Like

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by Emescot(m): 3:25pm On Aug 08, 2017
Now that is a guy that knows how to use social media, i wish i could do same with our bad roads here in ikorodu( sabo to itamaga, itamaga to elepe, and elepe to gberigbe road)

1 Like

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:
This is just one out of millions...its our right tio have a clean and healthy environment...so there no thanks to the governor
chai hate is deep.

Sometimes citizens call government attention to some bad things but the government decides to turn deaf ears. in this case, i respect el RUFai attention n directive
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Emescot:
Now that is a guy that knows how to use social media, i wish i could do same with our bad roads here in ikorodu( sabo to itamaga, itamaga to elepe, and elepe to gberigbe road)
me too .

1 Like

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by amjoseph19: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Emescot:
Those place are better off compare to "Sabo to first gate".

1 Like

Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
koladebrainiac:
chai hate is deep.

Sometimes citizens call government attention to some bad things but the government decides to turn deaf ears. in this case, i respect el RUFai attention n directive

Point of correction ... truth be told
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by gfat1: 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
smh
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by Emescot(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
amjoseph19:
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:37pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Point of correction ... truth be told
no truth. This is just a pessimistic statement
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by Emescot(m): 3:38pm On Aug 08, 2017
amjoseph19:

Lol true, I knw hw bad sabo to 1st gate is tho
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
koladebrainiac:
no truth. This is just a pessimistic statement

Define pessimistic
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by MEILYN(m): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nice..
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 3:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Define pessimistic

pes·si·mis·tic
/ˌpesəˈmistik/
adjective
tending to see the worst aspect of things
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 5:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
koladebrainiac:

pes·si·mis·tic
/ˌpesəˈmistik/
adjective
tending to see the worst aspect of things

What about Advantages and disadvantages
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 9:03am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

What about Advantages and disadvantages
are u still in school?
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by adem30: 9:08am On Aug 09, 2017
Nice one Elrufai, had it been Ben Muray Bruce, na to block the guy on twitter
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:16am On Aug 09, 2017
koladebrainiac:
are u still in school?

Yes i am...so help answer the question, you that have graduated
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by koladebrainiac(m): 8:28am On Aug 10, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Yes i am...so help answer the question, you that have graduated
Then whsts stopping u from researching and find out the meaning yourself.

You a young guy n u need to fill your mind with lots of words . n understanding the full meaning of pessimism
Re: Between Kaduna Governor And Twitter User .pictures by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:54am On Aug 10, 2017
koladebrainiac:

Then whsts stopping u from researching and find out the meaning yourself.

You a young guy n u need to fill your mind with lots of words . n understanding the full meaning of pessimism

Go get busy updating yourself

(1) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Calls For Peaceful Coexistence In The Country / The Hope Of Black Man Rests With The Igbo Of The South East / Why The Igbos Are Angry With Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.