Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (34971 Views)

Dino Melaye Arrested By The Police During A Protest 7 Years Ago (Throwback Photo / Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / Photos Of Man Injured By Buhari's Boys During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by DONADAMS(m): 5:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wa oh
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by KendrickAyomide: 5:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by ceeethru(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
Even without been sick, that man ( Buhari) supposed to leave that office including his team of analog brains. Smh

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by djdoxxx(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
sorry to interrupt;

You will find this thread very informative and educative.

follow this thread below to get full information on a very lucrative offline business you can start with 150,000 naira.

https://www.nairaland.com/3973149/lucrative-business-start-presently-150000
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by modik(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
one chance!
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by chloride6: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
yarimo:
This hard working Sergeant must be promoted when BUHARI Comes back

I don't understand, who do you work for?

Yahaya Bello or Buhari?
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by KAYD007(m): 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
The pictures put there by the OP does not in anyway depicts police brutality against the said reporter.

Therefore i hereby dismiss the case against the police and award the sum of 10,000 against the OP.

Gbam!!
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:
We don't expect less under this satanic administration filled with lunatic followers!!!

sarrki oooooo

omenka ooooooo

babacele ooooooo

mrvitalis ooooooo

NgeneUkwenu oooooo

yarimo oooooooo

you guys will be in silent mode now because na your paymaster is involved!

SPIT!!!

Egbon... How Far... Emeka ati Amaka nko ?
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by michoim(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is good for him. They don't have serious work to do
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
He threatened to shoot the reporter. The reporter had no choice than to falling.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB have been vindicated of Nigeria Being A Zoo.

Can you try below in federal republic of the Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by jjjjj2017: 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

Egbon... How Far... Emeka ati Amaka nko ?
Baba dem dey. Hope sey no message dey my inbox shey?
I just dey look for better offer & waiting for an update by Friday of which I go holla you. Based on September parole, I think there's still enough time so no need to rush abi wetin you think baba mi?
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Bizibi(m): 5:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
He's only a reporter and I totally condemn this treatment. However every other protester should be severely dealth with. Year Tear gas them, lash them severely with koboko. Since they have allowed themselves to be used by demonic pdp politicians. Nigeria is not governed by sentiments. The constitution even allows Osinbajo to act as president even until 2019. The constitution does not stipulate any time frame. The reason why Buhari and Osinbajo ran on a joint ticket is for times like this. Buhari has lawfully and legally empowered Osinbajo to be president as required by the constitution. Only the national assembly or the FEC can remove Buhari at their own discretion and not organizing rallies and constitution public nuisance as if there was any vacuum in power. If anyone thinks Buhari has violated the constitution the courts are the right place not the streets. Any miscreant who is willing to be a PDP tool but be ready to collect koboko and tear gas. NANSENSE!
mycheeeeeew,sycophant........rubbish!!

4 Likes

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
stephenduru:
Photo has emerged the moment Silverbird TV reporter Amadin Uyi was being beaten up by police at the Unity fountain earlier today during #ResumeOrResign protest.

What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/08/see-moment-silverbird-tv-reporter-was.html?m=1
It was not like this during goodluck time o.

Some Muslim Ed iot will b saying trump destruction of democracy. As far as USA is concern trump never in anyway interrupt with free speech or prostester o.
Some EDI ot will leave the failing state of their yeye coun3 zoogeria go they abuse trump in USA , leaving behind their failing nation.
God in heaven will purnish buhari, tifnubu and all those zombies that voted them into power.

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by spartan117(m): 5:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
ogawisdom:
I can't see any beating taking place. Op u can lie
Oga get wisdom na undecided there are many idiots that are named wisdom. Wisdom no be by name.
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Soso990240(m): 5:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
fergusen:
As a sane person, I condemn the irresponsible conduct of the Nigerian police.
Peaceful protest is a right!! angry
Thats not d way to condemn. The police are Working under instruction and order. Why dont u condemn d person dat gave d order..instead of condemning d messanger.. smh for fellow nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Reference(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
He's only a reporter and I totally condemn this treatment. However every other protester should be severely dealth with. Tear gas them, lash them severely with koboko. Since they have allowed themselves to be used by demonic pdp politicians. Nigeria is not governed by sentiments. The constitution even allows Osinbajo to act as president even until 2019. The constitution does not stipulate any time frame. Even though i admit it is a constitutional flaw but it isnt Buhari's fault and until it is amended everybody shut up for now. The reason why Buhari and Osinbajo ran on a joint ticket is for times like this. Buhari has lawfully and legally empowered Osinbajo to be president as required by the constitution. Only the national assembly or the FEC can remove Buhari at their own discretion and not organizing rallies and constituting public nuisance as if there was any vacuum in power. If anyone thinks Buhari has violated the constitution the courts are the right place not the streets. Any miscreant who is willing to be a PDP tool must be ready to collect koboko and tear gas. NANSENSE!

Just bookmark this. It will surely come back.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by ogawisdom(m): 5:58pm On Aug 08, 2017
spartan117:

Oga get wisdom na undecided there are many idiots that are named wisdom. Wisdom no be by name.

U cant recognize wisdom when u are a fool, it takes a wisdom to see wisdom not a goat like u
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by maysimsimple(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
NA this one go beat me? I laugh in French... Iranu

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Baba dem dey. Hope sey no message dey my inbox shey?
I just dey look for better offer & waiting for an update by Friday of which I go holla you. Based on September parole, I think there's still enough time so no need to rush abi wetin you think baba mi?

We're both on track Sir, no serious inbox message... na wa oh... This Buhari situation babi... won't we go to UK and protest like this?

September is cool...the financial demands of this season ain't joke...
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by daryoor03(m): 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
Police brutality must stop.
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
He's only a reporter and I totally condemn this treatment. However every other protester should be severely dealth with. Tear gas them, lash them severely with koboko. Since they have allowed themselves to be used by demonic pdp politicians. Nigeria is not governed by sentiments. The constitution even allows Osinbajo to act as president even until 2019. The constitution does not stipulate any time frame. Even though i admit it is a constitutional flaw but it isnt Buhari's fault and until it is amended everybody shut up for now. The reason why Buhari and Osinbajo ran on a joint ticket is for times like this. Buhari has lawfully and legally empowered Osinbajo to be president as required by the constitution. Only the national assembly or the FEC can remove Buhari at their own discretion and not organizing rallies and constituting public nuisance as if there was any vacuum in power. If anyone thinks Buhari has violated the constitution the courts are the right place not the streets. Any miscreant who is willing to be a PDP tool must be ready to collect koboko and tear gas. NANSENSE!
God will varnish all Muslim terrorist that love blood like you.
Your family will die a miserable dead, your life and entire family life will be run the same way buhari is running this country.

2 Likes

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by lovebless: 6:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
be sincere oga, you and your APC cohort what was your opinion when the late Yaradua was in this same scenario.
ddippset:
be sincere oga, you and your APC cohort what was your opinion when the late Yaradua was in this same scenario.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Eazybay(m): 6:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
TheCabal:
APC we need to prepare. PDP plays dirty... very dirty.

So this looks like PDP to you?? Since you guys claim there is no vacuum in power so u mean we gave a one-man job to 2 ppl abi? Would you as a person invest your money in Nigeria? Go back to FP and view the topics if we are headed in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Tchinaidi(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Preponderance of awfullness,
It pensively beffudles me, the flagrant temerity, accelerated alacrity,and adrenaline rush with which some law enforcement agents perpetuate acts of callous cruelty,oppresive victimization of protesters. Really sadonic, ludicrous and preposterous.
Bros calm down the matter never reach like that....haba

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by jjjjj2017: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

We're both on track Sir, no serious inbox message... na wa oh... This Buhari situation babi... won't we go to UK and protest like this?

September is cool...the financial demands of this season ain't joke...
Baba God go helep us, there's no need to go to UK grin grin grin
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by ddippset(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
lovebless:
be sincere oga, you and your APC cohort what was your opinion when the late Yaradua was in this same scenario. be sincere oga, you and your APC cohort what was your opinion when the late Yaradua was in this same scenario.
there was a power vacuum with yaradua. he refused to hand over power to jonathan. and jonathan remained an acting president until yaradua died. you people should be guided by the constitution not sentiments.
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
jjjjj2017:

Baba God go helep us, there's no need to go to UK grin grin grin

May God keep him alive so he can cry again when he's beaten by 2019...
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by CarlosTheJackal: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
ddippset:
olodo

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Terkimbi01: 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Angelparadise:
Hmmmmmmm, indeed police is your friend.

This is not about the police, it is about a government that is anti-progressive.
The "order" must have came from "above".
Unfortunately, those who give such orders are the ones who destroyed Nigeria.

I regret voting Buhari and APC..

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by jjjjj2017: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
supersystemsng:

May God keep him alive so he can cry again when he's beaten by 2019...
cry cry buhari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by miqos02(m): 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
seen
Re: Silverbird Reporter Beaten By Police During Resign Or Resume Protest In Abuja by Leo3333: 6:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
arinzeejikonye:
Preponderance of awfullness,
It pensively beffudles me, the flagrant temerity, accelerated alacrity,and adrenaline rush with which some law enforcement agents perpetuate acts of callous cruelty,oppresive victimization of protesters. Really sadonic, ludicrous and preposterous.

Helo Hon. Patrick!

cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Chuka Douglas And Whitney Erin Woods' Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Shokolo, Thugs Beat Pregnant Woman To Stupor In Abuja / Haliru Alhassan Is Dead! Former Minister Of Health Has Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.