Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday (32463 Views)

Ejiroghene Porch Armygirl Twerking To Celebrate Her Birthday (Photos, Video) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Biafra Customized Cake (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by MyMouth(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
wink
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by bidexolumanish(m): 6:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
grin grin grin grin
morganist99:
Goat the baker obviosly didn't get it right
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by UncleJudax(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
morganist99:
corrupt minds up there that is just a cooking spoon
Maybe na you mould the "spoon" shocked
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by ibukunoluwat(f): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
I be seeing things cool
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by nextstep(m): 6:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na spoon? I for say... wink
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Chyxki: 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
I yam not understanding!
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by cornel994(m): 6:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Phallus angry
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by ThisTrend(f): 6:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Imagine, the woman is even a C & S member...
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by daviefm(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
IYA BIOLA
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by biggy26: 6:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
Amala stick!
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by AuroraB(f): 6:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Grossly busy with a lot of things happening around the cake. Too much colors. Hian sad
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by edbor(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Please is that supposed to be the " icing on the cake " cry
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by tballeyy(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
Iya biola display her passion dick
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Bestchoice4me(m): 6:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman who owns a restaurant has got herself trending due to the specially made cake she used for her birthday celebration. The woman simply identified as Mrs Abiola decided to use a cake "befitting her status" to mark her special day.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/checkout-customized-cake-used-restaurant-owner-birthday-photo.html
God bless una dirty mind,dat thing no be dick,d headlines says a restaurant owner,so dat cake is designed in form of pot with egusi soup inside,den a spoon,jst dat d spoon wasn't designed properly,dat was why it was passing a wrong message..
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Keemie(f): 6:30pm On Aug 08, 2017
You all have dirty minds. What she has on top of the cake is a wooden spoon. Also known as ọmọrogun in Yoruba.
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by ibukunoluwat(f): 6:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Keemie:
You all have dirty minds. What she has on top of the cake is a wooden spoon. Also known as ọmọrogun in Yoruba.

lai lai the omorogun in my house does not in any way look like that.....poor depiction
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by whizzyleejr(m): 6:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
It's not a dick, she copied the pestle on lautech's logo...grincheesygrincheesy
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by iamrealdeji(m): 6:57pm On Aug 08, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol..na real customized. The spoon wasnt designed well, it can be related to somethng else..
its what we call orogun in Yoruba land and used for stiring amala,eba,gbegiri soup etc. I wonder why people's minds are this dirty
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by iamtardey: 7:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
I hope biola is a gyal?... when she go dey canteen make I come chop?
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by elman7791(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
y b say people no dey see d beauty of d cake 9ja!!!
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by donnaD(f): 8:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iya Biola obviously likes huge uncircumcised preeks.

Her lips really looks like she can suck a preek.

Ha don't you get tired of being sarcastic or would I call you a sadist
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by iamthulz(m): 9:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Iya Biola obviously likes huge uncircumcised preeks.

Her lips really looks like she can suck a preek.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Jj222(f): 2:53am On Aug 09, 2017
ruggedtimi:
lol..na real customized. The spoon wasnt designed well, it can be related to somethng else..
something else like dick .no be so?
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by jordinsparkles(f): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2017
the cake is not fine
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Oleku93(m): 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
ruggedtimi:
Dis one no b spoon ooo...na dat something else wey u dy reason be dat.
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Emescot:
Is that a d!ck ontop?

Nope it is a spoon
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by Emescot(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
BornnAgainChild:

Nope it is a spoon
Lol... Na u do the cake for the woman
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by OfficialGsquare: 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
We make mouth-watering cakes for your event....check us out here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3973488/make-cakes-check-us-out
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by jackie35(m): 11:20am On Aug 09, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
A woman who owns a restaurant has got herself trending due to the specially made cake she used for her birthday celebration. The woman simply identified as Mrs Abiola decided to use a cake "befitting her status" to mark her special day.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/checkout-customized-cake-used-restaurant-owner-birthday-photo.html

Does she cook dick for the customers?
Re: Customized Cake Used By A Restaurant Owner For Her Birthday by mima247(f): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
I will ignore d vulgar comments ...bhet whai is she dressed like an iya osunworshipper?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid, Davido, Burna Boy, Tems, P-Square, Thrill Fans At DettyDecember Concerts / The Party That Made LASG Seal And Revoke License Of Queen's Park(video/pictures) / 108th Birthday Of Ghanaian Woman With 10 Children, 50 Grandchildren, 47 Greatgra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.