Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,015 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) (5687 Views)

Has Anyone Here Been To Mfm Prayer City Deliverance / Mountain Of Fire 70 Days Fasting And Prayer 2017 / Obayi Paul Martins Undergoes 3 Days Fasting, Allows Himself To Be Flogged (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) by jojokings: 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Yes your free to go the prayer city camp, located at Ibadan express road, for weekly deliverance, starting 7am on Mondays to Friday every week no public holidays, you will be expected to book your accommodation which the cheapest is #800 for a bed space in an AC fitted hall for a night and your expect to pay for 4nights of #3200.
And keep your fasting closing money against wensday afternoon,
your free to walk into the place and register and follow the directions from the people there, no additional cost is required, just prepare your mind for your enough is enough deliverance. Note its a do it your self deliverance, no prophet or seer, so come with holy anger to receive your testimony. Remember the secret lies in saying bye bye to sin, an I guarantee you in less than six months of maintaining this deliverance as instructed if not happened that moves your life forward then forget Mfm.
Is an Assurance in God
Only make sure you follow all instructions and prayers.
I am a living testimony to that, is after my deliverance in prayer city that I bought my first vehicle after 7years of struggling for notting in Lagos and many contracts I got today as I am even in Abuja right now to glory of God, a one time Danfo conductor now turns a big boy.
Who says God does not answer prayers in MFM.

Note if your case becomes too critical you can go to MFM Ajamgbadi, Alaba deliverance ground, the final bustop to your deliverance needs.
Jesus is Lord.
For more direction call MFM Prayer City Chalet on +234 (0)706 867-6152 or +234 (0)811 279-8828. +234 802 341 4410. + 234 802 341 4410.

Copied as testified by a friend
Re: Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 11:20pm On Jun 16, 2018
your testimonies shall be permanent in Jesus name
Re: Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2021
jojokings:
Yes your free to go the prayer city camp, located at Ibadan express road, for weekly deliverance, starting 7am on Mondays to Friday every week no public holidays, you will be expected to book your accommodation which the cheapest is #800 for a bed space in an AC fitted hall for a night and your expect to pay for 4nights of #3200.
And keep your fasting closing money against wensday afternoon,
your free to walk into the place and register and follow the directions from the people there, no additional cost is required, just prepare your mind for your enough is enough deliverance. Note its a do it your self deliverance, no prophet or seer, so come with holy anger to receive your testimony. Remember the secret lies in saying bye bye to sin, an I guarantee you in less than six months of maintaining this deliverance as instructed if not happened that moves your life forward then forget Mfm.
Is an Assurance in God
Only make sure you follow all instructions and prayers.
I am a living testimony to that, is after my deliverance in prayer city that I bought my first vehicle after 7years of struggling for notting in Lagos and many contracts I got today as I am even in Abuja right now to glory of God, a one time Danfo conductor now turns a big boy.
Who says God does not answer prayers in MFM.

Note if your case becomes too critical you can go to MFM Ajamgbadi, Alaba deliverance ground, the final bustop to your deliverance needs.
Jesus is Lord.
For more direction call or whatsapp me on

Copied as testified by a friend

have they resumed in prayer city
Re: Mfm Prayer City Deliverance With Result As(70 Days Fasting Begins)) by enilove(m): 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

have they resumed in prayer city

Yes

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Maturity Is For Responsibility / If Jesus Is Called The Son Of God, Do You Think That Makes Him God? / 7 Types Of Religions You Never Knew Existed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.