Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,521 members, 7,836,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren (30243 Views)

Why I Sold My Baby For N130,000 — Orphan / 3 Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren Says:i Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed / Why I Sold ‘monkey Tail ’ To Feed My Family – Woman Tells Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Kassidy90(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
alcmene:

Evans kidnap for ransom unlike your kinsmen that kidnap to source for human parts
The last time I checked its ur kinsmen that re synonymous with money rituals
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Solorrman(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Criminal illiterate fools Breeding like rats!!!!!

FEAR NORTH

Ode
educated being,i am illitrate but can u understand if i say, Bleep ur mother ? Bleep ur sister though its ur custom and religion to b educated in seeping alcohol eat pig and donkeys that the north illitrates use to ride,pls how can educated being like u eat donkey and dog,most of ur mother wears mini skirt while exposing her pussy to ur pastor while singing in church. Any way jesus said women should not even talk in church lastly u have to understand that am illitrate thats why i dnt even know if i insult u or rather greet u,bush meat
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Slurity(m): 7:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
hmmmm. excuse not needed
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Ximenez(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
alcmene:

Atleast I didn't brag about having Uba as a kinsman
Well, Aboki means friend, so anytime you are calling anyone Aboki, you are calling the person your friend
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Abegfucklife(m): 7:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wobegist:

A 78 year-old man, Alhaji Isa Musa, has blamed hunger and poverty for his decision to engage in buying and selling stolen motorcycles. Speaking to Punchng while being paraded at the Police headquarters in Bauchi on Friday, Musa said he started the illegal business in 2011.

The resident of Bakin Kura said he had operated a provision store at the Muda Laval market but the business became distressed and he could no longer feed his large family of three wives, 35 children and 18 grandchildren.

“I had a provision shop in Mud Laval market but all the goods got finished because I used the proceeds to feed my family. I started buying and selling stolen motorcycles because of hunger and poverty,” he said.

Asked if he had no mature offspring to support him, he said none of his children could support him because they were not buoyant. The suspect said he gave a motorcycle to one of his children to transport himself to school.

The Septuagenarian expressed regrets over his action and pleaded with the authorities to pardon him, saying he was diabetic. He said, “I am suffering from diabetes and I need to treat myself, I beg the police authorities to pardon me.

Although, I’ve been doing this illegal business for six years now, if they pardon me, I promise and assure them that this will be my last.” Musa also confessed to have sold Indian hemp in the past six years “but I stopped dealing in drugs about four years ago.” He warned those engaged in such illegal business to desist and repent.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-sold-stolen-motorcycles-to-feed-my-3.html

Mschewww, but you can kerewa! you shld be lynched keeping your age aside.

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2017
Solorrman:
ha that ur comment is on u exactly u,the northerners ofcourse hates ur kind of filthy life like taking alcohol,adultery,marrying ur sisters and mothers,eating donkeys,dogs and pigs with all the bath and using scent this do not quench the fishy smell that embeded in u,so why would we prefer adding country with u as animals lastly we only serve a single God not three in one and mind u dont forget if u wanna insult islam just think that jesus christ u are blindly following was a man thats why he visits toilet for excreta and urinate,i dnt believe a god can do excreta to survive god need to b pure he dont need to even eat talkless of visiting toilet,think toilet almighty

What about the useless "prophet " M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who inspired you idiots to practice polygamy? You guys are a cancer.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
Criminal illiterate fools Breeding like rats!!!!!

FEAR NORTH

Ode

They're followers of the "prophet ” M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) just like you.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Aug 08, 2017
naptu2:

Maryam Abacha?
What about her?
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

They're followers of the "prophet ” M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) just like you.
So you think i am a muslim??

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 7:27pm On Aug 08, 2017
Solorrman:
educated being,i am illitrate but can u understand if i say, Bleep ur mother ? Bleep ur sister though its ur custom and religion to b educated in seeping alcohol eat pig and donkeys that the north illitrates use to ride,pls how can educated being like u eat donkey and dog,most of ur mother wears mini skirt while exposing her pussy to ur pastor while singing in church. Any way jesus said women should not even talk in church lastly u have to understand that am illitrate thats why i dnt even know if i insult u or rather greet u,bush meat

The fake " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) told his followers to drink camel urine. He was a really stupid man.

[img]https://metrouk2.files./2015/06/camel-urine.jpg[/img]
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 7:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

So you think i am a muslim??

Of course, Harkym is not a MUMUslim name. You must think that I'm operating on the same low IQ as your slowpoke of a "prophet "
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by ActionsShure: 7:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
Dis guy like fuc sha
35 children from 3 wives
Abeg

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Abubakardarmakt: 7:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
baba tell them the truth ,if at all 35 children are your responsibility, then what about the 18 grand-idiot are they ur responsibility too ? , I even surprise as to what do eat to have the strength for having sex to produce 35 children
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Of course, Harkym is not a MUMUslim name. You must think that I'm operating on the same low IQ as your slowpoke of a "prophet "
Lol. Suleiman (yr yansh-bleeping apostle) no be muslim name?
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by kkins25(m): 8:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
THE ONLY REASON I CLICKED WAS TO CONFIRM IT WAS AN ABOKI! HAHAHAH
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by kkins25(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

What about the useless "prophet " M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who inspired you idiots to practice polygamy? You guys are a cancer.
ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahaga.... SEX AWard Winner. ha ha ha ha ha ha

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by kkins25(m): 8:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

hahahahahahahaha..... ynash bleepin apostle
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by ladykolly(f): 8:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wobegist:

A 78 year-old man, Alhaji Isa Musa, has blamed hunger and poverty for his decision to engage in buying and selling stolen motorcycles. Speaking to Punchng while being paraded at the Police headquarters in Bauchi on Friday, Musa said he started the illegal business in 2011.

The resident of Bakin Kura said he had operated a provision store at the Muda Laval market but the business became distressed and he could no longer feed his large family of three wives, 35 children and 18 grandchildren.

“I had a provision shop in Mud Laval market but all the goods got finished because I used the proceeds to feed my family. I started buying and selling stolen motorcycles because of hunger and poverty,” he said.

Asked if he had no mature offspring to support him, he said none of his children could support him because they were not buoyant. The suspect said he gave a motorcycle to one of his children to transport himself to school.

The Septuagenarian expressed regrets over his action and pleaded with the authorities to pardon him, saying he was diabetic. He said, “I am suffering from diabetes and I need to treat myself, I beg the police authorities to pardon me.

Although, I’ve been doing this illegal business for six years now, if they pardon me, I promise and assure them that this will be my last.” Musa also confessed to have sold Indian hemp in the past six years “but I stopped dealing in drugs about four years ago.” He warned those engaged in such illegal business to desist and repent.

Source: http://www.wobegist.com/2017/08/i-sold-stolen-motorcycles-to-feed-my-3.html

I smell lies some where
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Teeboi56: 8:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na wao after all he try sha 35 children in this recession
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
Smart GrandPa. Selling the Spirit herbs and stolen goods to feed more spirit beings he is bringing to the world. You will have a special place at the zero point of the quantum world.
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
kkins25:
hahahahahahahaha..... ynash bleepin apostle
Lol
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

Suleiman is a nonentity. Nobody reckons with him in the Church. He's nowhere near the level of Kumuyi and Adeboye who are well respected for their high moral standards and personal conduct.
Suleiman's problem was that he wasn't able to get over his Islamic background, but if he is sincere and repents from adultery and fornication his sins will be forgiven.
Unlike your idiot "prophet " M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who lived a depraved life and died a shameful death at the hands of one of the women he had raped.

1 Like

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Suleiman is a nonentity. Nobody reckons with him in the Church. He's nowhere near the level of Kumuyi and Adeboye who are well respected for their high moral standards and personal conduct.
Suleiman's problem was that he wasn't able to get over his Islamic background, but if he is sincere and repents from adultery and fornication his sins will be forgiven.
Unlike your idiot "prophet " M for MUMU the Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) who lived a depraved life and died a shameful death at the hands of one of the women he had raped.
See as u dey blaspheme Muhammed now,if Muslims start dia own against Jesus now,u go say na BLASPHEMY against the Son of God.
#BrainwashedHypocrite
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Dheco(m): 11:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na Dem In D North,, Blame Ur Preek,, After Marryin 3wives, Taken Man-power, Havin Plenty Children, U C D Side Effect.
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Portgas(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2017
alcmene:
The reason we call them mallam, abokk1 and all sort of derogatory names....

No means of livelihood yet you have wives, 35 kids and numerous grandchildren.

Anyway I still prefer him to the a font a human part merchants

Anytime you're on a thread , even if it concerns Yoruba or not you still insult them
People like you are chest beaters and basket mouths who we'rent cautioned by their parents not to abuse or insult .....

I ain't surprised after all ... you're a flatiee
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Jj222(f): 3:07am On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:
Mtcheeewwwww, when you dey enjoy 3 wives for night you no know say na money them go use feed children Abi?

Wait! This man is trying to tell us that he feeds his 35 children and 18 grandchildren, which means his female children got married to wretched men and his male children are poor as well.

I don't feel pity for this kind of people. He knew he didn't have the means to feed but he got married to 3 wives and gave birth to children all over the place.

Anyways, aboki na aboki. Na their way be that. If you check now the children na violence full their body.
. you have said it all. we are not suppose to be in the same country wit them. their thinking , n see some of their comments here will tell you there is a great difference.
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Jj222(f): 3:08am On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:
Mtcheeewwwww, when you dey enjoy 3 wives for night you no know say na money them go use feed children Abi?

Wait! This man is trying to tell us that he feeds his 35 children and 18 grandchildren, which means his female children got married to wretched men and his male children are poor as well.

I don't feel pity for this kind of people. He knew he didn't have the means to feed but he got married to 3 wives and gave birth to children all over the place.

Anyways, aboki na aboki. Na their way be that. If you check now the children na violence full their body.
. you have said it all. we are not suppose to be in the same country wit them. their thinking , n see some of their comments here will tell you there is a great difference. is Buhari not this brother? sai baba my foot.
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Ikennacyber(m): 3:52am On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:

Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by temmylee(f): 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Caustics:
shocked what is the point of having so many children if you cant sell or use some for rituals.?
igbo man...!they must surely show their skills here
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by HajimeSaito(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:

See as u dey blaspheme Muhammed now,if Muslims start dia own against Jesus now,u go say na BLASPHEMY against the Son of God.
#BrainwashedHypocrite

Lol. The followers of the pedophile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) blaspheme Jesus ALL THE TIME. It's nothing new to me. I don't give a crap because Jesus is BIG enough to withstand a few insults from a group of retards. I mean, the Man conquered death, so I doubt very much if abusive language would bother him.
On the other hand I just LOVE winding up the followers of the illiterate, pedophile, plagiarist, ignoramus " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ). It is so easy to push their buttons and sit back and have a good laugh.
Any time I'm bored it's a good way to amuse myself.
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by akigbemaru: 6:59pm On Aug 09, 2017
Flexherbal:
Crime does not pay!
Re: I Sold Stolen Motorcycles To Feed My Wives, 35 Children, 18 Grandchildren by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
HajimeSaito:

Lol. The followers of the pedophile "prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ) blaspheme Jesus ALL THE TIME. It's nothing new to me. I don't give a crap because Jesus is BIG enough to withstand a few insults from a group of retards. I mean, the Man conquered death, so I doubt very much if abusive language would bother him.
On the other hand I just LOVE winding up the followers of the illiterate, pedophile, plagiarist, ignoramus " prophet " Sex Award Winner ( S.A.W ). It is so easy to push their buttons and sit back and have a good laugh.
Any time I'm bored it's a good way to amuse myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Convicts Yahoo Boy Acting As A U.S Army Injured In Afghanistan / Thieves Burnt To Death By Angry Mob In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Army Apologises, Compensates CDSS Student Brutalized Over Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.