Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,702 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Best Team In The English Premiership - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Best Team In The English Premiership (825 Views)

Super Eagles Rated The 12th Best Team In Africa By FIFA Ranking / Nigeria Is Worst Dressed Team In Beijing / Ten Reasons Why Chelsea Are Currently The Best Team In English Premiership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Team In The English Premiership by niceuzor: 6:49pm On Feb 09, 2007
Who is the best team in the english premiership
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by seunspice(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2007
Now you did not say for sure if you are talking of the present or over timebut as far as the premiership is concerned, the Best Club is Manchester United, since they have notched up more premiership triumphs than any other and are presently leading the table. Forget the cameo appearance made by Chelsea in the last 2 seasons. It was all just a Cameo, Nothing more.
All Hail United.
Glory glory Man United
Glory glory Man United
Glory glory Man United
As the reds go marching ON ON ON!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by akinalabi(m): 6:15am On Feb 12, 2007
Really depends on what you mean by the best.

Flair on the field of play? Then talk about Man Utd & Arsenal

Great Tradition & History? Man Utd & Liverpool

Merchandinsing? Man Utd (Hands Down)

Great Stadium Atmosphere? Man Utd, Liverpool, Sheffield Utd, West Ham and Arsenal (this season)

Foolish Spending? Chelsea (Hands Down)

Overall? Manchester United!

Man Utd till I die!

Cheers,

Akin Alabi
http://talkpremiership..com

=
=
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 10:32pm On Feb 12, 2007
MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by ladebi(m): 12:04pm On Feb 13, 2007
am an arsenal fan, i thought i was going for liverpool but i think man u won with these
akinalabi:

Great Stadium Atmosphere? Man Utd, Liverpool, Sheffield Utd, West Ham and Arsenal (this season)

Man Utd till I die!

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2007
akinalabi:

Man Utd till I die!

Cheers,

Akin Alabi

=
=

Wow dt was clever.MANCHESTER UNITED FOR LIFE
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by slimghost(m): 11:47am On Feb 14, 2007
Manchester utd is the best team in the history of the premier league.
MAN U 4 life
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 9:45pm On Feb 14, 2007
We rule all aspects of the game.

GLORY GLORY MANCHESTER UNITED
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by DaJunta(m): 12:07am On Feb 23, 2007
Well Man United
but Liverpool is catching up when it comes 2 trophies
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by toshmann(m): 1:05am On Feb 23, 2007
man u may be the best team in the premiership but liverpool is the greatest team in england cheesy
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by shens2006(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2007
chelsea 4 life.  no doubt wink wink
Re: The Best Team In The English Premiership by 9ja4eva: 1:03am On Feb 24, 2007
shens2006:

chelsea 4 life. no doubt wink wink

Arsenal never even talk.

(1) (Reply)

Football Comments Websites(true Blue) / We Are The Last Hope. / Amodu Gets N27,000,000,amokachi Gets N20,500,000 ,players Gets N13,500,000 Each

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.