Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks (719 Views)

Bishop Speaks: You Can't Be A Politician And Make A Good Pastor / Ozubulu Massacre: Governor Fayose Reacts / BREAKING!!! After Ozubulu Massacre, Another Gun Men Attack In Anambra Just NOW (2) (3) (4)

Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks by zuchyblink(m): 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
TRUTH CAN NEVER BE HIDDEN: the man accused by the governor and Nigeria police has spoken = Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I have never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey. I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja). I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police,Dss and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me. I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all.

Re: Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks by honeychild(f): 5:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is not the Bishop. And the Bishop is not the accused. He is the said target of the attack.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks by deebrain(m): 5:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm just wondering...

The slain cannot defend themselves.

What a pity. We will now condemn, deny, denounce and what have you....

Oh God! how long will reproach continue?
Re: Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks by sunnyb0b0(m): 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is not Bishop but Escobar who guys have paraded his videos online as that of Bishop.
Re: Ozubulu Massacre:the Said 'bishop' Speaks by Liftkid(m): 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
go and sleep jare. the target bishop is from ozubulu. I know his house

Newly Elected Badagry West Chairman Sheared Free GCE Form to Students (pics) / Photos: Man Drink Mud Water To Fulfi His Promise He Made On Buhari's return / Osibanjo's Performance As Acting President Was Woeful -- Junaid Mohammed