Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,933 members, 7,814,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" (1457 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Justice Binta Nyako Suggesting Prison To Be Safest For Him / Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Buhari Wasn’t Cloned But Dead - Nnamdi Kanu Replies Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by hornyofife: 5:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wisdom come's from God. i respect you Mazi Nnamdi Kanu you are a truly a leader. I believed in new dimension, our elder's have tried and failed us or let's say they didn't succeed so, they should give the young one's or youth's the chance to try their own

Listen to this young man Nnamdi Kanu, I think its high time people begin to dwell more on his message which sinks and represent the cry of the ordinary man on the street...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLT69uGAlck&t=78s

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by Stormisova(m): 5:45pm On Aug 08, 2017
hh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by simplyhonest(m): 5:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by StakerLives(m): 5:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
cool

Though I Don't Support The Biafra Movement. Nk Is Right Here!!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by Flexherbal(m): 5:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Things have fallen apart in Nigeria.

Everyone is sentimental.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by Webman007: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2017
interesting
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by Igboesika: 6:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Edwin Clark should be calling for peace and not this character he exhibits.

At age of 90 , smh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by ShobayoEmma(m): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria's problem has nothing to do with age but mind-set. Our mind set is ful of hate, discrimination and corruption born out prolonged injustice and sentiment operated upon by most of our past leaders. Now things fall apart; and the centre can nerver hold again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by ofai: 8:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
Biafra is one.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
When will nnamdi KANU come to Bayelsa?
So that chioma and emaka weget shop for nikton junction go go receive am.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by CaptainGOOD: 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just imagin this Akamu brain above me.

This is all his brain can manufacture aftrr watching the video.?. undecided.
Nigeria ntooor!!.
Tomorrow this one will enter govt house with fake school cert.. and wen u ask him to present it he will use battalion to arrest u.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by yarimo(m): 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
NNAMDI KANU a professional fraudster and a wanted criminal in north Korea is now an role model to mumu IPOBIANS undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by redsun(m): 11:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
I wonder. Old morons that led the children astray. They don't know fcukall about how the world evolves.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by SweetJoystick(m): 12:09am On Aug 09, 2017
Can't he drive home his points without insulting?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark. "It is time for the younger ones to take Over" by cumbak60: 3:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Why is this guy's message centered on him. His entire words is all about himself. Why is he not saying anything about Biafra. He is selling himself and not the Biafran dream.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Not Give Biafra If I Were President- By A Strong Supporter Of IPOB / IPOB Should Please Stand Down / Awo The Best President Nigeria Never Had– Ojukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.