Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police (31256 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Nobody: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Welcome To The Zoo!!
what kind of animal are u in the zoo
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by twinsluv: 7:41pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by blackbeau1(f): 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
Says the same police force that have been unable to stop fulani herdsmen from turning the streets of abuja to a cattle rearing zone.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by bidahjay: 7:42pm On Aug 08, 2017
All hail biafrans...... Nobody is ready to die for Nigerian matter, while biafrans are willing to lay down their lives for their cause and freedom. I think Nigerians only discuss their matter on social media....facebook and twitter. That is why Hausa/Fulani would continue to lord it over you.

4 Likes

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Saxsession: 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
ihatebuhari:
Hahahahahahahahahaha

God bless america, im so happy to be here

I will join you very soon my dear. This country is now a home video where unimaginable things happens with impunity under the guise of APC- aka Change

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by martooski(m): 7:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
[quote author=CarlosTheJackal post=59278429][/quote]
Na me go first buy u d beer
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Kebreal92(m): 8:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
CHARLY BOY; TRULY YOUR MUMU DON DO...

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigeria police/politicians are jokers.

Did the protester made any report that their organised peaceful protests had been hijacked

Even the blinds, deaf and dumbs will be in shocked by these kinda lies composed by the Nigeria/Zoo police organisation.

#OurMumuDonDo

Nigeria police sponsored by APC government can lie o.

2 Likes

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by unitedsurv: 8:26pm On Aug 08, 2017
Swiftlee:
Nominate Buhari as an Ambassador to the UK by Texting AUK to 9090

grin grin I don do am hin nor do

1 Like

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by jbtobsyn(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
Godson333:
The Nigerian Police command in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja explained today why it broke the second day of protest by a group led by Charlyboy Oputa.

The group, which calls itself #Ourmumudondo had protested on Monday without hindrance by the police.

But as the police explained, the protesters allowed hoodlums to infiltrate their rank today.

Here is the police statement:

The FCT Police Command in the early hours of today 8th August, 2017 intervened and prevented breakdown of law and order, and disturbance of public peace in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja by dispersing some miscreants, hoodlums and other criminal elements that have infiltrated the protest being carried out by a group of concerned Nigerians under the auspices of Our-Mumu-Don-do Movement at Unity Fountain, Maitama, Abuja.

It will be recalled that “Our-Mumu-Don-do Movement” carried out their protest on Monday 7th August, 2017 at the same venue and were accorded necessary Police presence to safe guard public safety and public peace, and protect their rights to freedom of expression, rights to peaceful Assembly and Association, and right to freedom of movement as provided for in sections 39, 40, and 41 of the 1999 constitution as amended.

However, today 8th August, 2017 the same group assembled at the same venue but allowed miscreants, hoodlums and other unruly individuals to infiltrate the protests, who started blocking the major roads adjoining the Unity fountain, obstructing traffic and preventing movements of other innocent citizens from going to their means of livelihood, and thereby exhibiting unruly behaviours and other violent acts very likely to cause the breakdown of law and order and disturbance of public peace. The Police personnel intervened at the point that the concerned Nigerians Group lost control of the crowd and prevented miscreants, hoodlums and other criminal elements from hijacking the protest to cause mayhem and chaos.

It is pertinent to state here that the FCT Police command is fully aware and recognizes the constitutional rights of every citizen including “ Our Mumu Dondo group” to assemble and move freely in any part of the Federal Capital Territory, but the command will not allow any protest under any guise to turn violent and jeopardise the prevailing peace, law and order currently being enjoyed in the FCT. The command wishes to assure all residents and visitors to the territory of adequate security and protection of lives and property of everyone including those who choose to express their constitutional rights of protest with decorum.

Consequently, members of the public, parents and guardians, religious/opinion leaders and other interest groups are advised to prevail on their children and wards, followers and adherents not to allow themselves to be used by any group to cause disturbance of public peace and break down of law and order.

Mynd44

http://www.eyereport.com.ng/why-we-dispersed-mumudondo-protest-police/
What will they say before if not this.All they know is to lie that hoodlums has joined the protest.Rubbish people.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by billyG(m): 8:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Charlie boy is a 65yrs old shameless foool with a pierced blokus ~fkk.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Splashme: 8:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
StakerLives:
cool

Welcome To The Zoo!!

1 Like

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Fuzoma(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]Our mumu don do angryOur mumu don do
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by ozimec(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Godson333:
The Nigerian Police command in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja explained today why it broke the second day of protest by a group led by Charlyboy Oputa.

The group, which calls itself #Ourmumudondo had protested on Monday without hindrance by the police.

NPF we know you're lying but continue

But as the police explained, the protesters allowed hoodlums to infiltrate their rank today.

The FCT Police Command in the early hours of today 8th August, 2017 intervened and prevented breakdown of law and order, and disturbance of public peace in the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Abuja by dispersing some miscreants, hoodlums and other criminal elements that have infiltrated the protest being carried out by a group of concerned Nigerians under the auspices of Our-Mumu-Don-do Movement at Unity Fountain, Maitama, Abuja.

It will be recalled that “Our-Mumu-Don-do Movement” carried out their protest on Monday 7th August, 2017 at the same venue and were accorded necessary Police presence to safe guard public safety and public peace, and protect their rights to freedom of expression, rights to peaceful Assembly and Association, and right to freedom of movement as provided for in sections 39, 40, and 41 of the 1999 constitution as amended.

However, today 8th August, 2017 the same group assembled at the same venue but allowed miscreants, hoodlums and other unruly individuals to infiltrate the protests, who started blocking the major roads adjoining the Unity fountain, obstructing traffic and preventing movements of other innocent citizens from going to their means of livelihood, and thereby exhibiting unruly behaviours and other violent acts very likely to cause the breakdown of law and order and disturbance of public peace. The Police personnel intervened at the point that the concerned Nigerians Group lost control of the crowd and prevented miscreants, hoodlums and other criminal elements from hijacking the protest to cause mayhem and chaos.

It is pertinent to state here that the FCT Police command is fully aware and recognizes the constitutional rights of every citizen including “ Our Mumu Dondo group” to assemble and move freely in any part of the Federal Capital Territory, but the command will not allow any protest under any guise to turn violent and jeopardise the prevailing peace, law and order currently being enjoyed in the FCT. The command wishes to assure all residents and visitors to the territory of adequate security and protection of lives and property of everyone including those who choose to express their constitutional rights of protest with decorum.

Consequently, members of the public, parents and guardians, religious/opinion leaders and other interest groups are advised to prevail on their children and wards, followers and adherents not to allow themselves to be used by any group to cause disturbance of public peace and break down of law and order.

Mynd44

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Tecno66: 10:04pm On Aug 08, 2017
Our mumu don really do. Wey Lai Mohammed wey no let us rest when Yar Adua dey sick. Him employer dey sick now but glue don hold him mouth. See now, same scenerio is playing out but all of them keep quite. I like wetin Charly boy and co dey do. Make them know say no be everybody their medicine hold. I pray APC does not lead Nigeria to another civil war.
Godson333:

Mynd44

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by xynerise: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Did Charley Boy collapse?
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by DonMekino(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Veteran rapper and radicalist Eedris Abdulkareem has expressed bitterness over the injustice and how Biafrans are treated. Read below what Eedris wrote:

"I am not a Biafran, but I tell you the Biafrans are good people who are very hardworking people. They're all over the world. I am very sure that you guys will get The Republic Of Biafra soon. I hate it when my Northern elders tries to rule forever
without making ways for the people who contributes almost everything for the country via natural resources from their land, thats injustice. I'm from Kaduna but Oluchi my wife is from Orlu in Imo State.
The Biafrans are very smart people who values their lives so much. Please I am advising you people to continue with the world-wild protests.. because the protests is really touching the Nigerian government. And there's a big problem going on in Lawmakers House both in London and among the Northern elders in Government, but they're doing everything secretly because they don't want the Biafrans to know there worries. From the look of thing, this country may divid before the end of this year.
I speak from facts because I come from a rich family who makes so much money from FG because my Dad is one of the Lawmakers in this dubious country.. but I hate it when I see the North and West enjoy, I hate it when there's no place in the whole of South-South and South East that is as developed as Abuja and Lagos, yet the natural resource of the South provids over 80% of the total CASH generated in this country, pure injustice. E. ABDULKAREEM"

1 Like

Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Okoroawusa: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Charlie Boy is a traitor and deserves whatever treatment he and his group got from their slave master.

He has been criticizing the clamour for Biafra thinking the aboki and yolobas will see him as one of them.

If he knows what isgood for himself, he should drop his #OurMumuDonDo movement and go register and identify with an IPOB branch in his state IMO.

Because when Biafra is eventually gotten...the fake Igbos like Joe Igbokwe and Rochas will be sieved and filtered away.
Igbokwe n Okorocha the world knows.

You,who r u?
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Okoroawusa: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2017
DonMekino:
Veteran rapper and radicalist Eedris Abdulkareem has expressed bitterness over the injustice and how Biafrans are treated. Read below what Eedris wrote:

"I am not a Biafran, but I tell you the Biafrans are good people who are very hardworking people. They're all over the world. I am very sure that you guys will get The Republic Of Biafra soon. I hate it when my Northern elders tries to rule forever
without making ways for the people who contributes almost everything for the country via natural resources from their land, thats injustice. I'm from Kaduna but Oluchi my wife is from Orlu in Imo State.
The Biafrans are very smart people who values their lives so much. Please I am advising you people to continue with the world-wild protests.. because the protests is really touching the Nigerian government. And there's a big problem going on in Lawmakers House both in London and among the Northern elders in Government, but they're doing everything secretly because they don't want the Biafrans to know there worries. From the look of thing, this country may divid before the end of this year.
I speak from facts because I come from a rich family who makes so much money from FG because my Dad is one of the Lawmakers in this dubious country.. but I hate it when I see the North and West enjoy, I hate it when there's no place in the whole of South-South and South East that is as developed as Abuja and Lagos, yet the natural resource of the South provids over 80% of the total CASH generated in this country, pure injustice. E. ABDULKAREEM"
Stop giving fake info
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by eunisam: 10:36pm On Aug 08, 2017
should I believe this
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Halo22: 10:53pm On Aug 08, 2017
Nigerian police keeps giving flimsy excuses to cover up their extra- judicial acts. This is sardonic and unscrupulous.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
STUPID EXCUSE. SO IT IS WRONG FOR MISCREANTS AND HOODLUMS TO PROTEST MALADMINISTRATION IN THE ECONOMY, WHILE THOSE ALLOWED TO PROTEST ARE GENTLEMEN OF THE NIGERIAN STATE
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by InvertedHammer: 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2017
luvinhubby:
Our police force has become as dumb as Buhari, what is the purpose of the police presence if not to keep hoodlums and miscreants away from the genuine protesters.

#OurMumuDonDo
/
The more reason they should respect KANU.

Most of the noisemakers cannot even pull 100 people in their protests. Out of envy, they attack Kanu. Like they say, uneasy lies the head with the crown. Kanu is the boss of bosses.

\
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by biyams83(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2017
emmasege:
Why is everything about this government lie and lie? Channels just showed visuals of just about seven people who were not disturbing the public peace and yet the police claimed infiltration by hoodlums with no visual evidence.

Buhari has done more unimaginable damage to this nation than we think. Just because of him, everyone around him and his supporters now reason with their anus since they've exhausted all their brain cells defending the worst president in the history of our nation.
you and animal are the same that's y u behave like a sheep
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by chineduemmao: 11:55pm On Aug 08, 2017
Charly boy sef which kin you give your protest? OURMUMUDONDO...lol Abeg who can give me the pefect accronym
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 09, 2017
stupid and foolish government
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Lloydfather(m): 12:19am On Aug 09, 2017
The nxt time that yeye man will stage that his useless 2pac sakur scarf protest, I am supporting the police to bundle him into their black maria. What kind of protest is this? No be them put us for this mess?
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by obyrich(m): 12:20am On Aug 09, 2017
alcmene:
The police force that gave reason for killing unarmed protesters wouldn't find it difficult in having reason to disperse the Agadi ekwe nka and his group.

Shebi Charlie Boy loves the way the zoo is being run, he should enjoy it and stop grumbling.

Meanwhile....
I have no pity for him. His mumu never do.
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by psalmsjob: 12:35am On Aug 09, 2017
luvinhubby:
Our police force has become as dumb as Buhari, what is the purpose of the police presence if not to keep hoodlums and miscreants away from the genuine protesters.

#OurMumuDonDo
Who's DUMB? Logically "to keep hoodlums and miscreants away from genuine protesters" will result in the kind of scenario that we saw at the protest venue.

There's practically nothing like "Peaceful Protest"! By saying you intend to protest, it means you want to "cause chaos" and no responsible government would or should allow chaos that will or can result to breakdown of law and order under any guise.

If you want to protest use the social media it's already in chaos grin and nobody will get hurt too grin
Protesting on the streets is another type of #OurMumuWeyDonDo let's protest like civilized people my people haba! Safety First!

Say no to violence or violence inducing or infusing actionsgrin Yes, action speaks louder than words and it's also true that an empty drum makes the loudest soundgrin Everything with moderation!

#AmAlwaysLikeThisgrin #NobodyWisePassgrin
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Jj222(f): 1:53am On Aug 09, 2017
Truidstar:
Why did Aisha rush back to London.
Nawa you no kno say d husband they sick. Buhari no dey talk again ooo
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 09, 2017
Nigeria police and their usual nonsense talk of hoodlums trying to hijack the peaceful protest. that was the same useless excuse they gave when 2face planned a protest. Na only them dey gey intel about hoodlums but their intel cant help them stop the imaginary hoodlums. bastards
Re: Why We Dispersed Charly Boy's "Our Mumu Don Do" Protest - Police by cooltola(m): 4:35am On Aug 09, 2017
[[[[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Receives Dele Momodu In His Office In Abuja (photos) / John Ogunjobi Stabbed To Death In London. Photo / Top 10 States That Borrowed From The CBN To Pay Salaries In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.