Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) (4196 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Withdraws Membership From "Our Mumu Don Do" After Being Betrayed / What Is The Real Meaning Of "Our Mumu Don Do"? / 'our Mumu Don Do': Nigerian Soldier Talks About 2019 Election In Trending Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
Slavery is a disease and I will never be part of it.
PA Awolowo will be turning in his grave right now.

What of Abiola Buhari partipated in penetrating niddle in his @$$ when he was in prison then In 2018, the same Buhari came and deceived the gullible ones with a worthless Posthumous award .
I repeat, our mumu don do.
Who did this to us?
Is this what sophistication is all about ?
Olorun Maje!

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
Has Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni removed his trousers yet? cheesy

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2019
This is a stupid thread created by a low ranking Cameroonian rookie to drum up support for the Cameroonian nomadic thief Ati'aku Al'Camerooni. cheesy

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Cletus77(m): 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Has Ati'aku Frimpong Al'Camerooni removed his trousers yet? cheesy
Bro..this is getting serious and stupid..
Imagine being watched by your family members when you spit these words?? How will you feel if you were in their shoes??

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
As a true yoruba, our mumu is really sickening, just imagine the only legacy our awolowo left for us is this brown kingdom

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by rusher14: 9:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cletus77:

Imagine being watched by your family members when you spit these words?? How will you feel if you were in their shoes??

I hope when Buhari was asked to removed his cap you said the same?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
[s]Slavery is a disease and I will never be part of it.

What of Abiola Bubu partipated in penetrating niddle in his @$$, and in 2018, he deceived the gullible one with Posthumous award.
Olorun Maje![/s]

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by helinues: 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
PDP never again

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:48pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cletus77:

Shut up! No freeborn will be talking this type of trash before hugging their pillows.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni must remove his trousers! Period.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
rusher14:

Dont mind the Cameroonian refugee. Shi shi they won't get from Nigeria anymore. Let them manage Bakassi. That is enough for them.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:
Slavery is a disease and I will never be part of it.

What of Abiola Bubu partipated in penetrating niddle in his @$$, and in 2018, he deceived the gullible one with Posthumous award.
Olorun Maje!
Slavery is indeed a disease especially when done at the behest of a foreign crook from one of the worst countries in Africa. cheesy

There shall be no election in biafraland! Period. Let Frimpong Al'Camerooni's slaves go cast their votes in Cameroon. cool

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
Sorry my darling,The Yorubas are already on next levelgrin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Cletus77(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Shut up! No freeborn will be talking this type of trash before hugging their pillows.

Ati'aku Al'Camerooni must remove his trousers! Period.
You have no shame..
Nobody was a Nigerian till 1960..
This is just a dumb argument

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
DrGoodman:
As a true yoruba, our mumu is really sickening, just imagine the only legacy our awolowo left for us is this brown kingdom
cheesy

This trouser episode is arguably the worst thing that's happened to Cameroonian refugees. They imagined they'd come plunder Nigeria a second time though Ati'aku Al'Camerooni only for the great Nnamdi Kanu to bust their little bubble. grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Kagawa10: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2019
This yam legged Osu again? Ojukwu would be turning in his grave how Ibos are lapping at Atiku's urine. Heck, Kanu Nnamdi is already going mad because of this.

I bet Awolowo would be loving his dream of Ibadan railway coming to materalise. Heck, he's happy with his son-in law, Osinbajo so far.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
So many gays on this thread.
You want your fellow man to remove his trousers?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
DrGoodman:

The SW has gotten better infrastructure from 2015- 2019 than everything it got throughout PDPs misrule. Even mr monkey face didnt do anything for the SW. Why should they abandon their brother and vote for a cameroonian thief together with his bigoted friend

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 9:56pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
cheesy

This trouser episode is arguably the worst thing that's happened to Cameroonian refugees. They imagined they'd come plunder Nigeria a second time though Ati'aku Al'Camerooni only for the great Nnamdi Kanu to bust their little bubble. grin

Lemme wear my trousers and be going to sell my agbo jedijedi grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cletus77:

You have no shame..
Nobody was a Nigerian till 1960..
This is just a dumb argument
Tell the thief from Cameroon to remove his trousers. How hard is that to do? cheesy

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

The SW has gotten better infrastructure from 2015- 2019 than everything it got throughout PDPs misrule. Even mr monkey face didnt do anything for the SW. Why should they abandon their brother and vote for a cameroonian thief together with his bigoted friend

Bla bla bla bla , Wake me up when the browns turn to a healthier colour grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by AgbariOjukwu1: 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lol, Cynthiakiss ....Flatheaded miscreant from the cursed and Godforsaken poto poto poto land.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Cletus77(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
rusher14:

See..the mistake Buhari made was his inability to debunk the claim until it grew very huge.. For someone to travel sick and come back younger and healthier gave more fuel and suspicions to the allegation. On Atiku's case, his part of Adamawa joined Nigeria in 1961 so calling him a cameronian is like calling a Spaniard an iberian. When Adamawa supported Buhari in 2015 you didn't remember that her people were cameronians..I laugh

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 9:58pm On Feb 05, 2019
Kagawa10:
This yam legged Osu again? Ojukwu would be turning in his grave how Ibos are lapping at Atiku's urine. Heck, Kanu Nnamdi is already going mad because of this.

I bet Awolowo would be loving his dream of Ibadan railway coming to materalise. Heck, he's happy with his son-in law, Osinbajo so far.

Just relax. That is what hoejukwu and his heir-apparent, Cownu want. They prefer to always learn by bitter experience

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

The Yorubas might even consider Frimpong only if he can pull down his trousers and show us the tattoo on his right thigh. Simple. cheesy

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Cletus77(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
Tell the thief from Cameroon to remove his trousers. How hard is that to do? cheesy
What do you want to do?
Suck his dick? Are you gay?

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
abduljabbar4:

I concccor grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by DrGoodman: 10:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:
The Yorubas might even consider Frimpong only if he can pull down his trousers and show us the tattoo on his right thigh. Simple. cheesy

You sound like you want to handle his John Thomas? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by FoolishBoy419: 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
This noisemaking pig again. U no dey taya?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by KunleyY19(m): 10:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
We will still be the tribe to beat...

Quote Me When An IBO man Become President of the most Populated Country In Africa...
gringringringrin

No matter the propaganda una spread... Last is your Birth Right...

Yoruba Leads, Others Follow... Rada Rada...

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
DrGoodman:

I concccor grin
Minus that from $20 billion.
Next leveltongue

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by Corrinthians(m): 10:08pm On Feb 05, 2019
Cletus77:

See..the mistake Buhari made was his inability to debunk the claim until it grew very huge.. For someone to travel sick and come back younger and healthier gave more fuel and suspicions to the allegation. On Atiku's case, his part of Adamawa joined Nigeria in 1961 so calling him a cameronian is like calling a Spaniard an iberian. When Adamawa supported Buhari in 2015 you didn't remember that her people were cameronians..I laugh
Hollow rants from a Cameroonian visitor. Cameroon is Cameroon, Nigeria is Nigeria. You people are Cameroonians and not Nigerians. Stop the unity begging bro. cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW.. Our Mumu Don Do (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 10:09pm On Feb 05, 2019
Corrinthians:

You are wrong. There is another one on his left butt cheek. He needs to remove everything and it has to be live on T.V no photoshop.

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Natural Way To Restore Your Eyesight And Improve Your Vision / Asaba Massacre : Asaba Should Forgive And Forget- General Gowon / DJ Switch And Her Lies Before The Canadian Parliament.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.