Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Husbands Can Cheat When Your Wife Denied You Sex– Majid Michael - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Husbands Can Cheat When Your Wife Denied You Sex– Majid Michael (442 Views)

4 Years After He Was Ordained As A Pastor, See Majid Michael Doing God' Work. / Bobrisky :If A Man Can Cheat On You With Me, Then You're A Disgrace To Womanhood / Rosabelle Iyofokhai: "No Man Can Cheat On Me Twice” - Edo Beauty Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Husbands Can Cheat When Your Wife Denied You Sex– Majid Michael by entertainment16(m): 7:16pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ghanaian hollywood actor, Majid Michel has hinted on the fact that there shouldn’t be sex before marriage as that is fornication in the sight of God.

According to him, society has accepted the situation which is not supposed to be normal and has made it part of the norms.

“My philosophy in life doesn’t permit the youth, especially to engage in sex because it is against the constitution of......Continue Reading: See Full Story

(1) (Reply)

View Biafran Micheal Jackson / On Lifestyle!! See How This Girl Celebrated Her Birthday / Difference Between A News And A Celebrity Gist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.