Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo (721 Views)

Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It / Apc Members Reject Akpabio As Political Leader / IPOB Blasts Igbo Leaders' Meeting With Osibanjo, Says They're Jobbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by itsdumebi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Acting President Yemi Osinbajo, SAN, has expressed surprise at the news report quoting Chief Ayo Adebanjo as saying he described those agitating for restructuring as political jobbers.

At no time did the Acting President say that those asking for restructuring were political jobbers looking for appointments. The video, audio tapes and full text of his speech at the National Security Summit organised last week by the Department of State Services, DSS are publicly available.

While several newspapers and media outlets reported Prof. Osinbajo’s said speech last Wednesday, not one of the publications made such a blatantly inaccurate claim that he said those asking for restructuring were political jobbers.

Besides, the debate on restructuring is an important one and the calls for restructuring cover a wide range of legitimate and constitutionally valid issues. Indeed all Nigerians have both a right and a duty to advance their arguments on the subject.

The Acting President himself has expressed support for State police based on the community policing model, advocated for devolution of powers to the States and fiscal federalism. Besides, the Buhari administration has been active in supporting State rights in several ways including in fiscal matters and will continue to do so.
http://politicsngr.com/2017/08/08/not-call-seeking-restructuring-political-jobbers-osinbajo/
cc: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by nextprince: 7:31pm On Aug 08, 2017
God bless The ag president
God bless The president and c-in-c of the Fed Rep of Nigeria.
God bless patriotic Nigerians
Long live The Fed Rep of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by fk001(m): 7:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
Some people are hell bend in tarnishing his image,

Now they have started circulating false news against him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by Seguntimmy(m): 7:47pm On Aug 08, 2017
they just wan ki this man political career
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by ShobayoEmma(m): 7:48pm On Aug 08, 2017
No propaganda versioned against my acting president shall prosper.
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by walemoney007(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm not impressed with this man performance
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by Ereolamide: 7:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
FFK is a problem I swear grin he started the stupid rumor grin

FFK even said Fulani are the responsible for the shooting at Ozubulu and his eastern pigs swallowed the nonsense, washed it down with KANU accusation of Ohaneze.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by Cekpo34(m): 8:54pm On Aug 08, 2017
No quotations and second person pronoun used without acknowledging that's it's a special adviser or so that coordinated this rebuttal... Doesn't make any sense to me...I'm faded up with this administration's vacillating posture
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by dannytoe(m): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2017
Osibande just realized is a mere commissioner.
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by three: 7:49am On Aug 09, 2017
Really?
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by liftedhigh: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Hmm
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by liftedhigh: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2017
So wat did u say?
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by Ehiscotch(m): 8:19am On Aug 09, 2017
Too many nonsense in the media these days. I was shocked when the statement was credited to Osinbanjo. He would never say such as he is loyal to both Tinubu and Buhari and would try to be diplomatic by not openly supporting restructuring for now.
Re: I Did Not Describe Those Seeking Restructuring As Political Jobbers - Osinbajo by Nyouth: 9:32am On Aug 09, 2017
Ereolamide:
FFK is a problem I swear grin he started the stupid rumor grin

FFK even said Fulani are the responsible for the shooting at Ozubulu and his eastern pigs swallowed the nonsense, washed it down with KANU accusation of Ohaneze.
some of the read a thing I will just read headline and Cary it on head and rush down to comment... children everywhere I blame nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Rusian Base Biafran Launches Nuclear Missile / Ezekwesili: 120 JAMB Cut Off Mark Racing From Bottom To Top / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.