Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) (70404 Views)

Police Officers Storm Nigerian Restaurant In China. Photos/video / Photo Of Kidnapper Killed In Obadeyi After Discovery Of Ritual Den(full DETAILS) / Underground Ritualist Den Uncovered At Obadeyi Bus Stop, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Hmmm,some people re so heartless

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Danlakwaja: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
I m v sorry for this country
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Okoyiboz3: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
The soul that sins must die.

Kill them all!
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by FOLLEY20(m): 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Huuum, the heart of man is despirately wicked above all things, who can understand it? .... Only God.

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by StOla: 8:59pm On Aug 08, 2017
Otokoto things.
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by madridguy(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
May God protection never depart from us and our family.
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by tunary(m): 9:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
diabolical and malicious set of people

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:01pm On Aug 08, 2017
CastedDude:
This is the moment operatives of the Rapid Response Squad RRS led by the Commander,ACP Tunji Disu stormed the scene of the alleged hideout of ritualists after it was discovered by residents of Obadeyi under Ojokoro LCDA along the Lagos/Abeokuta expressway.

Some road side sweepers who alerted resident in the early hours of today said a woman and her child were dragged into the hole as she cried for help.

Following residents Intervention, one AbdulRaheem was brought out of the canal that links Agbado Oke Odo area still on the expressway.

Efforts by security operates to arrest the alleged ritualist proved abortive as aggrieved youths and touts lynched him and set him ablaze as he insisted he can not confess but preferred to be killed.

While two other alleged ritualists were caught at different end of the canals around obadeyi end and Ijaiye.

They confessed to the fact that there is a ritualist den under the road that has been in operation for over four years.

The suspects are presently at Ojokoro police station.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/08/policemen-at-the-underground-ritualist-den-along-lagos-abeokuta-highway.html
Unfortunately they already cut the woman's breast sad

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Ceilor44(m): 9:02pm On Aug 08, 2017
AFON.......JA! grin grin Where them dey? You will hardly see an afonja rich man without a human skull in his house...

grin IT IS FINISH grin

5 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Chivadoski(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
NOT A SINGLE AFONJA HV COMMENTED, WHAT'S WRONG OR THY HEADS ARE MISSING ALREADY ?

8 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by swedbase(m): 9:06pm On Aug 08, 2017
Na waoo for Yoruba people. Them take human parts swear for una?

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by HMZi: 9:07pm On Aug 08, 2017
Unfortunate.... Ncan free chow shocked
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by bigass123(m): 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm proudly Afọ́njá and I can tell you the percentage of ritual killing in the south west is nothing compared to what obtains in the SouthYeast.
The only reason you guys don't hear much of such occurrences in the yeast is because majority of us Afọ́njá are against the act and we're sensitive to our environment. We've been exposing the bad ones and we'd keep exposing the bad ones.
Do you guys know how many lives are wasted yearly only by your developerswho are into transportation business. Ifesinachi and Co.
We've not talked about the political class. None of your region is free from ritual killing, thinking otherwise will amount to fooling yourselves.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Igboesika: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Were these people cursed or what ?.
Look at how they are killing each other like chicken.
Spits !!!
The poster above me is just busy vibrating like he goat struggling to cover a pregnancy with a hand.

Very pathetic.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by iamtardey: 9:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
I'm a YorubaBoy,.. nca do your workst
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by surgical: 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
fran6co:
afonja kingdom the land blessed with skul miners.

but why ar humans this wicked. mehn naija police shd try to investigate further to gt the buyers and others involved in all this skul and body part trade
They are just wasting human life for nothing out of ignorance no ritual works neither human or animal, any result they might achieved is either coincental or pychological not real.I think the ealier they realize this the better for them and the society , there are consequencies for every action, no escape.

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by LadyJustice(f): 9:09pm On Aug 08, 2017
Wiseandtrue:

Unfortunately they already cut the woman's breast sad

They've really cut the today victim's breasts before the crowd came to her rescue Is this true? shocked Dear Lord my God!

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by facelessangel: 9:10pm On Aug 08, 2017
By their symbols you shall know them

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:12pm On Aug 08, 2017
LadyJustice:

They've really cut the today victim's breasts before the crowd came to her rescue Is this true? shocked Dear Lord my God!
Yes Dear. It really caused a heavy traffic today. The place is still crowded.

I mean, the rooms is right beneath the road shocked shocked shocked
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by MTKbudapest(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
if dem declear Afonja republic
na only 2yrs dem go use finish demselfs with rituals
b4 u know it dem don become like the wall of jerico
ASMR = afonja skull miner republic

10 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
bigass123:
I'm proudly Afọ́njá and I can tell you the percentage of ritual killing in the south west is nothing compares to what obtains in the SouthYeast.
The only reason you guys don't hear much of such occurrences in the yeast is because majority of us Afọ́njá are against the act and we're sensitive to our environment. We've been exposing the bad ones and we'd keep exposing the bad ones.
Do you guys know how many lives are wasted yearly only by your developerswho are into transportation business. Ifesinachi and Co.
We've not talked about the political class. None of your region is free from ritual killing, thinking otherwise will amount to fooling yourselves.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by MrIrohKenedy: 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
JasonScolari:
First yorubaa mucsleem to comment will get a FREE human Skull...... Your time starts now. cool

Terms and Conditions applied.
cc
Omenka

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:13pm On Aug 08, 2017
This is getting out of hands

Afonjas tufiakwa unu

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
The police should torture them and find out who they sell the human parts to.
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by SenatorM(m): 9:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
These Afonjas need to go beg the people that swear for them with skull Mining and Body part harvesting.

This is really getting too much.So Barbaric

4 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by proff010: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
EmeeNaka:
I know it must be them from West. I wear cap always before they discover my big skull and harvest it
OMO ALE
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by osusuallstars: 9:19pm On Aug 08, 2017
What happened to the woman and her child. Hope they were rescued safely
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Satan is definitely black. wth! what kinda heart do these people have? Lord let ur mercy and grace shield us
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
Ventura1:
We Yoruba's don't cover up crime, unlike you yamirin that defend you criminal blodas, even in the face of guilt, an example which snowball on sunday in a church, you even goes to the extent of defending Evans and her sister Diezani

Get out of here osiso

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by fran6co(m): 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2017
surgical:
They are just wasting human life for nothing out of ignorance no ritual works neither human or animal, any result they might achieved is either coincental or pychological not real.I think the ealier they realize this the better for them and the society , there are consequencies for every action, no escape.
true
Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by hilroy: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
First of all, the Abdul rahman guy is a victim rescued. Secondly, they haven't mentioned the name of the suspect. We all know that Osus are the reason for increase in many rituals in Southwest. We shouldn't forget that when Clifford Orji den was discovered then, no one would have thought that an Osu was the mastermind of the most cannibalistic operation in Lagos until they revealed his name.

2 Likes

Re: Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) by PenSniper: 9:23pm On Aug 08, 2017
I am a very proud Afonja o but this one tire me o !
Abi this people underwent training under Hamas in Gaza ni ?
Things unheard of in yorubaland now becoming the norm.
When did our people graduate from OKIJA Shrine with 1st class extreme upper naw ?
Even Clifford Orji, their VC did not do research upto this level.
I beg who know where that famous comedian wey dey shout - " i go die oooooooooooo !" dey make e come change am to -" i no die oooooooo !" for us o. Too many people are dieing.
Abi na endtime tinz ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Girl Who Masturbated With A Fanta Bottle Commits Suicide In South Africa / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch / Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.