Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch (70345 Views)

Taxi Drivers Arrested For Gang-raping A Girl In Bayelsa State - Picture / Three Men Arraigned For Gang-Raping A Teenager In Lagos / Teenage Girl Arraigned For Luring Her Girlfriend For Gang-raping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Islie: 10:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Three men have been nabbed for allegedly gang-raping a woman while forcing her boyfriend to watch.

Three heartless men have been arrested after they held a young lady captive and gang-raped her severally in the presence of her helpless boyfriend, Daily Trust reports.

The incident happened when the 22-year-old lady, identified as Faith, visited her boyfriend in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, from her base in neighbouring Nasarawa State.

It was gathered that the suspects who live in the same neighbourhood of Jabu village of Dutsen Baupma, Bwari Area Council of the FCT, barged into the man's room, wielding dangerous weapons like machetes and cutlasses and held him captive while they took turns in raping the girl.

The report reveals that the woman had not spent up to an hour with her boyfriend when one of the suspects, said to be a friend of her boyfriend and who knew of her visit, asked his two other accomplices to accompany him to the friend’s house.

After the act, the three men ran away and the lady's boyfriend went to the police to report the case and the suspects were later arrested. They allegedly admitted to the crime during police interrogation.

The Dutsen Alhaji Divisional Police Officer (DPO), CSP Aisha Yusuf, confirmed the incident, saying the case had been transferred to the State CID.

http://opera.pulse.ng/gist/heartlessness-3-men-arrested-for-gang-raping-woman-while-boyfriend-watch-id4782229.html

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by menabae(f): 10:35pm On Mar 09, 2016
Raping is getting too much this days,.... Let the fed govt do something serious about rapists,those bastards deserves to be hanged

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by midolian(m): 10:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
Woe be unto them! angry

Why has God put soo much sweetness in this thing? If there was a substitute for it, maybe some bastards won't be alive today angryangry

7 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by oniru4real: 10:52pm On Mar 09, 2016
Make dem kill dem

5 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Aviero: 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Integrityfarms:
With the way ladies dress indecently most Randy men can hardly hold themselves from not ravaging them!

You'll be surprised to know that most victims of rape were not dressed indecently.

Some of you just read thrash on the net and conclude. SMH

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Drinkwater(m): 10:53pm On Mar 09, 2016
Coward of the county....

6 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by anonimi: 10:54pm On Mar 09, 2016

217 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Flexherbal(m): 10:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
What a humiliation. These men should rot in jail.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by AlexCk: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sooooo some idiots will just wake up and plan on hw to rape people. no b sickness b that.
People that rape are just incredibly stupid n sick!!!.

For heaven's sake, imagine that was ur sis or ur mum.
God help me, i fit keee person wey dey rape o.

The victim will just be unstable psychologically n emotionally too.
God help her.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by tayooluwole: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
How they wan take enjoy d thing, they for tell d boyfriend to commot nah... As they don catch them now, d konji way cover their eyes for don commot
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by slye(m): 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Someone was raped and all i could see in this thread is some (i don't know what to call em) pple mentioning how funny or sweet the inhumane act could be... What a confused generation.... angry

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by bankybobo11: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Chae! Diaris gooodu ooooo *PEJ's voice*
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by isobel: 10:56pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol and she would hav told her boyfrnd no sex till marriage grin...

I just wonder d kind of look he'd hav on her afterwards.
How is this even funny to you? undecided

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by tolzy90(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
I doubt if things can ever be right between the victim and her boyfriend. Scars like ds don't heal.

7 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by jojoarmany1(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
wicked generation. rapist all over the place, wat has happened to morals!

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by nbright: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
sad angry angry
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Kondomatic(m): 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Reminds of 2013 Pentecost

Integrityfarms:
With the way ladies dress indecently most Randy men can hardly hold themselves from not ravaging them!
Forgive me bro but this is a stupid comment. Those innocent kids that these bastards rape dressed provocatively huh? They are untamed animals and I wish they will be hanged head down by their balls.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Ruq: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cholls:
my sister I said Maybe......I never try am before but if the thing sweet the way wey e dey go.......e mean say na the next big thing for naija be that na.......e fit reach my side make I taste.

Facepalm

3 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by TONYE001(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
We need stronger laws for sex offenders in this country.

C'est dommage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
Oloriburuku
Oloshi
Dey suppose castrate dem ni?
3boys? Habah!
Diaris God ooo cry

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by TONYE001(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Lol and she would hav told her boyfrnd no sex till marriage grin...

I just wonder d kind of look he'd hav on her afterwards.

There is nothing funny about rape, Sir.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by lwils1: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
end time boifrend
Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Flexherbal(m): 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
menabae:
Raping is getting too much this days,.... Let the fed govt do something serious about rapists,those bastards deserves to be hanged
don't mind these politicians. They only go there to debate on cars to be bought for them.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Picture and videos or gerrarehere menh.

1 Like

Re: 3 Men Arrested For Gang-raping Woman While Boyfriend Watch by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Integrityfarms:
were u able to read d story at bro undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Police Officers Storm Obadeyi Underground Ritualist Den In Lagos (Photos) / Bribe-seeking Policeman Assaults, Female AAUA Student, Handles Her Breast (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.