Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) (29556 Views)

This Man Wants A Job At The Mortuary But He Failed His First Test (photos) / Number Of Candidates Per State For Police Recruitment 2018 / Breaking News: Nigeria Police Force Has Released List Of Shortlisted Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by acehood907(m): 12:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
Please izzit according to the place that you will do the test
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Esquire0(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
My name is not in the list...
God why?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by arthenas(m): 12:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
please can someone help me with his or her print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form or direct me on how to print mine,cos i saved my on my system but i cant find it any more...please am seriously loosing my mind.
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Esquire0(m): 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ephraim Reuben Peter... Nnbts onne port Harcourt river state...
NNR27/2017/AKW/552/0018405

Somebody help me search
.maybe its because I'm scared...please help

Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by mrpuzzle(m): 1:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
We that didn't see our names nko?
Any hope?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Jonah507(m): 1:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
I got a text from Nigerian Navy that I have successfully been shortlisted for the Aptitude Test but my name is not on the list which I downloaded from the recruitment site yesterday. Any suggestions?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Jonah507(m): 2:04pm On Aug 09, 2017
arthenas:
please can someone help me with his or her print out Parent/Guardian Consent Form and Local Government Attestation Form or direct me on how to print mine,cos i saved my on my system but i cant find it any more...please am seriously loosing my mind.
Are we to go with it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Jonah507(m): 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
Esquire0:
Ephraim Reuben Peter... Nnbts onne port Harcourt river state...
NNR27/2017/AKW/552/0018405

Somebody help me search
.maybe its because I'm scared...please help
I just checked for you but it seems you were not shortlisted. Did you get any text from them?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Jonah507(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2017
arthenas:
Any Cafe around you will do dat for you sir
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by pfc1: 2:11pm On Aug 09, 2017
please there is no ikeja cantonment in that list and thats where i picked
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by ezekieljames2: 4:40pm On Aug 09, 2017
pls who knws any1 writing in Benin??
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
which centre?
both choosed CAR LOKOJA
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by DRPAIT123(m): 5:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
hi nairalanders, I lost a teeth a year ago,I applied for the Nigerian navy that has just shortlisted aspirants name,am kindaf thinking about barking out as a result of my teeth extraction...meanwhile,my name is among the shortlisted ones,and am from Kwara state....need advice pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by zurielsam(m): 5:24pm On Aug 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
nooo, this is just Screenshot sample, there are more than 20,000names in the PDF File, you can download it through the link and check it
please is it compulsory to go with all those signed document because have not been able to sign in my local government
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by tobiogunboye(m): 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2017
I no see my name dir ooo
Maybe because of my Age

Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Olekumaster:

Please kindly help me check DUROWAIYE KEHINDE and OLOWOSAIYE SUNDAY
Durowaiye Ayokunle Kehinde and Olowosaiye John Sunday is there
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nizguy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 09, 2017
slyd90:

your name can only appear at your exam center

thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nizguy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 09, 2017
ecmb:

use ur number to search

how
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 09, 2017
ADEWUMIMichael:
Durowaiye Ayokunle Kehinde and Olowosaiye John Sunday is there
Thanks!
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 8:03pm On Aug 09, 2017
Samson1104:
did anyone applied for computer here?
yes ict
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
ecmb:

use ur number to search

pls help me and do that. name Ugorji Bethel Stanley with a number NNR27/2017/Imo/2415/0086842
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by marisdgreat(f): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2017
this is the Details For Screening: Aptitude test and screening of certificates of
candidates will hold on Saturday, 7th October, 2017
from 8:00am at designated centres for various States
nationwide.
Applicants must come to the recruitment centres
with the following documents:
Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Age Declaration.
Photocopies of Credentials.
Duly completed identification form to be signed by
Chairman or Secretary of the candidate’s LGA or by
an officer of the rank of Commander, Chief
Superintendent of Police (CSP) or Equivalent and
above from candidate’s State of Origin. Duly completed Parent Consent form to be signed by
Applicant’s Parent or Guardian. Four passport photographs duly signed and stamped
by any of the persons mentioned in Sub-Paragraph (c)
above.
Candidates are advised to bring the scratch cards of
their NECO and WAEC results to the recruitment
centres.
Applicants are to bring the following to the Aptitude
Test Centres:
1. Parents/ Guardian Consent Form.
2. Local Government Attestation Card.
3. Acknowledgment Form.
4. Photocopies of Certificates including NYSC Discharge
Certificate for those that attended higher institution.
The completed application form is to be submitted
online.
Applicants will be required to produce original
of all copies of credentials listed in Paragraph 1
before recruitment.
Note... Any applicant suspected to have impersonated,
forged or submitted false document(s) shall be
disqualified from the recruitment exercise. Such
applicant shall also be handed over to the Civil Police
for prosecution. Closing Date: The Nigerian navy job application has ended on Monday,
31st July, 2017. On completion of the application form,
applicants are advised to click SUBMIT on the portal
and generate the applicant’s Application ID. Applicants are advised to print out a copy of the
Application Summary. For technical support call
08189308121 and 08189308122 between 09:00 and
16:00 only. Please note that any attempt to inundate the Naval
Headquarters with letters from any quarters by any
applicant will be viewed as a ploy to undermine the
enlistment process and will lead to disqualification of
such applicants. In addition, applicants are to note that the entire
enlistment process is free and they should refrain
from giving money to any individual under any guise.
copied from their facebook page
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by BBraid(m): 8:41pm On Aug 09, 2017
Rexnegro:

is Your friend more Dan The required age range? if yes they won't pick him or her for The exam. like me here Am more than The age range of 18-22 they requested for, I Have registered before reading The guideline requirements then saw The age range There . so didn't get The text And my name not There for The exam. is Your friend more than 22? Goodluck to my cousin And to You as well go make us proud as You defend us all waterwise. onwards together

24 but still made the list...
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by BBraid(m): 8:43pm On Aug 09, 2017
Jonah507:
I got a text from Nigerian Navy that I have successfully been shortlisted for the Aptitude Test but my name is not on the list which I downloaded from the recruitment site yesterday. Any suggestions?
check thoroughly
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Iyanuoluwa27(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2017
please is this recruitment for graduates?
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by 1121: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2017
Pls i need help. I applied for nigerian navy job and was called for the aptitude test on 12th of august, 2017. I chose kaduna centre. My big challenge is that i saved the completed form, parental consent form and attestation form on my flash and the whole information got corrupt. As a result, i couldnt access my info, including my specific centre in kaduna. Pls can somebody help me. I checked my email and couldnt find any navy msg with wich i could trace the form. When i logged in through their site, i got the msg 'reg has closed'. Pls can any kaduna candidate help me with photocopy of parental consent form and attestation form . Pls and pls. This is my contact: 08095909244, i stay in barnawa, kaduna
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nobody: 3:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Iyanuoluwa27:
please is this recruitment for graduates?

Yes but you have to be in the age range of 18-24
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Nobody: 3:20am On Aug 10, 2017
Jonah507:

Check well..as far as they sent you that message your name is definitely there
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Samson1104(m): 3:24am On Aug 10, 2017
Tman104:
Yes, I applied for computer

Did your printout have something like the guarantor form where police etc, can sign?
I didn't see it in mine
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Samson1104(m): 3:35am On Aug 10, 2017
holar2ge:

yes, i did

I did too but I didn't see anything like guarantor form or parents acertation, just printed out my four pages details. I don't know if that's how your own is too
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Samson1104(m): 3:36am On Aug 10, 2017
marisdgreat:

yes ict

I did too but I didn't see anything like guarantor form or parents acertation, just printed out my four pages details. I don't know if that's how your own is too
Re: Nigerian Navy Released List Of Candidates For Batch 27 Aptitude Test (photos) by Samson1104(m): 3:37am On Aug 10, 2017
Tman104:
Yes, I applied for computer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Body Faces Rejection Like The Barbers Apprentice / Unemployment: Nigerian Graduate Burns His Certificates (Video) / Current Vacant Positions At Dangote Cement Plc September 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.