Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,027 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) (8882 Views)

Iyabo Ojo Unfollows Comedian Princess After Leaking Their Chat On Halima Abubaka / Sandra Iheuwa's Husband, Steve Thompson Sent Her Packing 5 Months After Marriage / 18+ !!! Tiwa Savage Ex-husband Released Her Nude Picture!!! See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 22, 2020
Get More News Updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

A Nigerian lady exposed a married man who sent her his dick picture on social media.

From screenshots of their chat shared for all to see, the Nigerian man was known by name Nwosu Emmanuel sent his dick picture even after the lady turn him down from his romantic move.

sharing their chat on her social media handle, Ekwutosinam Ada write �

Get more news updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

”Hate to do this but i can’t help it. But let me help him find that which he seek” she said.

Watch video: "Girls don't need big penis this days"- Tiwa Savage revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdi-d1qZZSE

Watch and please don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos @Fixednaija TV.

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/regina-daniel-allegedly-denounce-christianity-and-accept-islam-as-her-religion/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Apr 22, 2020
Judethebogger:
Get More News Updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

A Nigerian lady exposed a married man who sent her his dick picture on social media.

From screenshots of their chat shared for all to see, the Nigerian man was known by name Nwosu Emmanuel sent his dick picture even after the lady turn him down from his romantic move.

sharing their chat on her social media handle, Ekwutosinam Ada write �

Get more news updates @ https://www.fixednaijablog.com

”Hate to do this but i can’t help it. But let me help him find that which he seek” she said.

Watch video: "Girls don't need big penis this days"- Tiwa Savage revealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdi-d1qZZSE

Watch and please don't forget to subscribe to my youtube channel for more videos @Fixednaija TV.

Read More News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://fixednaijablog.com/gossip/regina-daniel-allegedly-denounce-christianity-and-accept-islam-as-her-religion/

Haba emmanuel nwosu...puccy don rob you of brain o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by BeStroNG(m): 11:00pm On Apr 22, 2020
Imagine. Make this lockdown end o. Too many nonsense come with it.

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by hidhrhis(m): 11:36pm On Apr 22, 2020
Lol i will Bleep stubbornness out of ur head
Is that how to be romantic for goodness sake

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 22, 2020
hidhrhis:
Lol i will Bleep stubbornness out of ur head
Is that how to be romantic for goodness sake
It seems she offended him before.
Besides,a man like him can't last a minute on-top of a woman.Na mouth them get.
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 23, 2020
Lol, poor guy, and he was only trying to be Romantic and make the lady wet.
But he forget that before he can do this, he should have first thrown the gimme your account number before making her wet, coro is coroing people anyhow

8 Likes

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Apr 23, 2020
At least he finally got her attention and prompted a response. That was a brave move. Maybe one day when conji holds her strong she'll reason his matter.

4 Likes

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by gasparpisciotta: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Loud mouth mofo with peanut sized brain

3 Likes

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by solmus: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2020
mumu man don disgrace himself

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by scoundrel(f): 2:15am On Apr 23, 2020
Boredom is a bad thing. Tiwa is online acting no different from an Instagram 'model.'
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by AgabaIDu2: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2020
[s]
solmus:
[/s]
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Amotekun777: 3:19am On Apr 23, 2020
cheesy
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Amotekun777: 3:21am On Apr 23, 2020
solmus:

.. and lineage sef. angry

1 Like

Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Comedian2019: 5:23am On Apr 23, 2020
The girl will not tell us by the time she falls for him. Nonsense olosho
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by sunshineV(f): 6:42am On Apr 23, 2020
I bet if he threw in money first we won't hear this gist
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by bestabigaelever(f): 8:21am On Apr 23, 2020
So u block the picture of the dick, what is all these nah undecided

'I will Bleep stubbornness out of your head' damn!
That's what I'm talking about
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by bmdmixer: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

i tire why block d main story
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 23, 2020
bestabigaelever:

Lmao...my thoughts exactly. Girls go find that man if that dick big for real...
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Leokinghenry12(m): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2020
U cover the main story. We for see if the guy belong to the "I will shift your womb" gang
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2020
Come,where the duck nah. Waste of mb. Please next time share the whole story grin cheesy
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by kokoA(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Make this lockdown end o..
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 23, 2020
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by X0012(m): 12:27pm On Apr 23, 2020
U slightly look like tiwa Savage
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2020
All these messanger people ehn na dem cry
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
He's not even trying to be romantic sef he just wants to chop and go undecided
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2020
yes he posted it but that could be any mans dick as long as its not seen on his naked body,how does she even know its his dick if he didnt 4k her? only his ex girl can verify,but its a poor stunt bro dont ever do that again mumu.
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Joystark(f): 4:11pm On Apr 23, 2020
OP why nau?

Some of us only came here for the picture.

Why did you blur it?
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2020
This should serve as a deterrent to others.
What a shame!!!
Re: Lockdown Nigerian Lady Expose Man Who Sent Her His Dick Picture (see Their Chat) by Luizkid(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2020
Why are the ladies so interested in seeing the Deek na??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / / Chidi Mokeme Loses Dad:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.