Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account (26517 Views)

Two Neighbours In Bloody Fight In Enugu During Lockdown / Toddler Falls From 6-storey Building, Gets Caught By Neighbours (video) / Man Gives Up His House To Appease A god After Raping Pregnant Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 09, 2017
sgtponzihater1:
grin I hope the couple didn't use the money to redeem their pledge on GHWWx, because if they did then the cash is far gone.

Shun Ponzi schemes, and again I say shun Ponzi schemes.

Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Hahaha!..

Looks like you one of those who lost all your life savings to GHWX.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by yelinco1(m): 6:27am On Aug 09, 2017
dtruth50:
wht has dis world turning to? u can't trust some1 in peace again? even though u need more dan dt y can't u let him know first or y can't u return his card n tel him dt u withdrawn more dan dt? bcs of 30,000 u ar now to pay another 100,000. whr ar dey goin to get d money from?
Why is everyone blamming the guy as if he has done something wrong? anyway, they'll learn when they pay 200k to bail themselves and also 200k for their 2 suretee. serve them right hur? what about those who will miss such opportunity in future even when they are at the point of death? it may be you and it may be me so lets join hands to condemn the couples action and not shift blame on mr. nice. my opinion!

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by sgtponzihater1(m): 6:28am On Aug 09, 2017
JimaeChinko:

Hahaha!..

Looks like you one of those who lost all your life savings to GHWX.

Maybe u don't know please Ponzi hater. Before the first crash of GHWW, they actually had to mention my name on their message board as the cause of their crash, and sent link to their participants to see my numerous anti-ponzi write-ups.

I am Ponzi Hater and I hate Ponzi schemes.
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by 6UEE: 6:29am On Aug 09, 2017
Daboomb:

If your neighbours are not your friends, its most likely an indication of the type of person you are: Obnoxious and irritating.

If anything is happening/happens to you are 2am in the night, it is your neighbours that would come to your aid first, long before your family members hear about it and rush down.
Except if you live in a "Clan-Compound" made up of only family members, as in those days of 1960!
LPT (life pro tip).

To add to that, never leave your fortune in a bank. It's a fortune for the banks. Always leave your fortune in form of productive assets... LPT no2
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by salesforce: 7:41am On Aug 09, 2017
Don't be fool
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by mechanics(m): 8:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Wickedness, paying good for evil.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by Buffalo2(m): 9:20am On Aug 09, 2017
Ode, couldn't he simply transfered the amount into the neighbors account for him to withdraw?
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by delishpot: 9:31am On Aug 09, 2017
Xpol:
The man too should be charged for putting husband and wife in a temptation mode which is punishable under the penal code sec112 sub section 419

Are you a criminal? Only criminals reason like this.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by Memories12411: 11:48am On Aug 09, 2017
Because they were not faithful and greedy of 20k now they are paying 200k. Okoro did all that to help them meet a need. I want to believe Okoro had a good relationship with the couple. How many times have we given our children or other family members our ATM cards and it turned out to be worst than Okoro's case? Yes, they have cheated him of his 20k because he tried to help them but the consequences of their actions is now on them. I pray curse will not visit their generation and again I pray they will not end up like Judas the renowned traitor.
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by graphiti: 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:
Helping people in Naija is becoming complicated.
Watch fellow thieves call the man names for helping people he thought were desperate to save the life of their daughter.

Urs is d only sane comment in FP!
Our ppl will blame everyone/everything apart from the criminal(s) angry
I wonder how we got here

Even d other day when a Nigerian man robbed and killed a chinese employer who was a woman, same poo happened:

https://www.nairaland.com/3869994/worker-kills-chinese-boss-lagos

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by graphiti: 12:27pm On Aug 09, 2017
eyinjuege:

He may not have or even know how to do online banking. The couple may also not have ATM to their accounts and it may be closing hours or a weekend when banks don't open

Whether e sabi online/offline isssssh is highly beside the point here..... a #life is at stake here for crying out loud!!! Moreover, he's a neighbour not a stranger.
The 'neighbour' (and prolly d wife) have poor conscience, end of story!
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by victor8269: 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool sad wink cool shocked undecided sad strictly. PIGS and IDIOTS mata.*Spits on their flat-heads
Your tribe are the real pigs, u dat haven't washed your boxers since May29th , calling someone a pig?.
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by unqombothi(f): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2017
Ahmed0336:
Some people self!! ! Na dem dey turn good people bad ungrateful husband and wife undecided
I tell you!
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by delishpot: 3:53pm On Aug 09, 2017
graphiti:

Urs is d only sane comment in FP!
Our ppl will blame everyone/everything apart from the criminal(s) angry
I wonder how we got here

Even d other day when a Nigerian man robbed and killed a chinese employer who was a woman, same poo happened:

https://www.nairaland.com/3869994/worker-kills-chinese-boss-lagos

It is a shame really. Unfortunately after they tarnish their image home and abroad, they or their kids will bear the consequences of all these criminal actions. I am sure good people would know now to say NO when they are asked for help under certain circumstances.
If a foreign national is being rude, the workers should hold a protest and sit out. But Nigerians would not rally round each other, those not affected would act as if nothing happened and thus the employer thinks they are in control. There are save ways to handle stuff but the authorities need to lend their support. God help us.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by mofeoluwadassah: 7:13pm On Aug 09, 2017
biblegirl:
Is it a bad thing to trust someone
in this situation its bad abeg
Re: Man Gives Neighbours ATM Details, Regrets As They Seize Card, Clear Account by mofeoluwadassah: 7:15pm On Aug 09, 2017
Daboomb:

If your neighbours are not your friends, its most likely an indication of the type of person you are: Obnoxious and irritating.

If anything is happening/happens to you are 2am in the night, it is your neighbours that would come to your aid first, long before your family members hear about it and rush down.
Except if you live in a "Clan-Compound" made up of only family members, as in those days of 1960!
even at that does dat make you put your trust on them to that extent?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures / 43-Year-Old Uncle Defiles 11-Year-Old Niece Thrice (Photo) / Lagos Police Officer Leads Gang To Rob Delta Firm Of N30m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.