Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke (24390 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by DONFASZY(m): 9:32am On Aug 09, 2017
If mature aged man wit wife n kids steal N30

Dey go sentence am to death by firing squad or hanging

Nigerian help face d fact Nigeria is useless

C one person money wey she steal and she is stil alive

Jungle justice story touch me BT her own will nt
poseidon12:
These figures seem more real and believable than the outrageous $90 billion being bandied about.
I wonder what is stopping the EFCC from prosecuting the former Minister. Enough of these media trials. Let her have her day in court. If she actually stole all these, she belongs to the jail.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by do4luv14(m): 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
MEILYN:
You speak like a fool. I wonder if people like you are programmed to be idiots most times.

I don't like insults, nor like I,sulting people,

am entitle to ma options , so is others, but coming here to insult me for it is what I don't understand,

so you might want to take your words back into your mouth and lock it up,

cos the way I see it, seems its being created for insults, hence had to be programmed to be shut up asap
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by emmymdk: 9:34am On Aug 09, 2017
poseidon12:
These figures seem more real and believable than the outrageous $90 billion being bandied about.
I wonder what is stopping the EFCC from prosecuting the former Minister. Enough of these media trials. Let her have her day in court. If she actually stole all these, she belongs to the jail.

Arrest her if you can!
you cant simply because its a media fight and false... if not, what more does she need to commit to be arrested? food for thought!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by longview007: 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
All the money you guys have traced and collected, remember you have not given us how it's been used.

We are tired of this kind of news, hungry man is an angry man.

we are in a recession.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by bkool7(m): 9:35am On Aug 09, 2017
emmymdk:
2 years after Buhari administration with the whole ranting and stupid discovery they claim they are making, no one is yet to be sent to jail...
and i ask myself, is this not witch hunting? how can u discover over 100million dollars in someones account that belong to the country and u still publish it without an arrest,,,

who is Fooling who Nigeria?

You are just a kid.

You dont have any idea how the legal system works ,talk more of that of Nigeria.

Some cases in Nigeria have been going on for 10 years .
The Apo killing that occurred in 2005 ,the culprits were just sentenced this year, thats 12 years later . And thats a straight case of murder with valid evidence .

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by ndukwejoe(m): 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
"our daughter stole our money,leave her alone " if this is your thought then you are part of the problem

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by lexy2014: 9:36am On Aug 09, 2017
Esseite:
"Its another one" - Dj khalid

If you have gathered all the evidences... why are we waiting to jail her and where are other looters?...

Its beginning to sound like jingles already...
Not a single jail sentence...

dont mean to bust anyone's bubbles but we cant be doing the same thing over and over without progressing above the get-go level and expect sane minds not to get weary of such.
my brother its a circus show. pure sensationalism. that's all this govt is about. am no fan of diezani, but if she's done anything wrong like u said, y are they still playing around with she stole this today, tomorrow she stole that...d whole thing is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by yoged(m): 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
do4luv14:
You can believe all you want, one tin is for sure, its all witch hunting,

they will continue to trace till they will trace even to hell itself,

have you ask them how much they have recover, what had they done with it

they should leave ALISON alone, and face the fight, cos this is not corruption they are fighting but, indirectly promoting it
looking at your pics on your profile. E weak me sotey I don't know what to type.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by emmymdk: 9:38am On Aug 09, 2017
bkool7:

You are just a kid.

You dont have any idea how the legal system works ,talk more of that of Nigeria.

Some cases in Nigeria have been going on for 10 years .
The Apo killing that occurred in 2005 ,the culprits were just sentenced this year, thats 12 years later . And thats a straight case of murder with valid evidence .

And your mature expired rotten brain justifies such case to last for 12years.... because your Police and judiciary system is decay.. you get mouth to talk am..

Failed state!
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You guys can't think outside the box. Do you know what is $487.5m ? That's enough to cripple any country but buhari media center will keep dishing out lies to fill zombies belly.
nigga keep quiet. 487 million dollars is enough to cripple a country ? you can take that out of dagotes account and he will not feel it talk less a country. in fact i believe diezani stole 5 times that amount

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by do4luv14(m): 9:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Josmila:

Yes, it's witch hunting. Next?!

I had my reason,

but let me ask you,

is she only the petroleum minister we had so far

y is it that its only her that's being mentioned time and again

can you honesty believe and calculate all the money that had be traced to her, and tell me how much so far,

if you will then I will honestly give up
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Quality20(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
where her own stealing is much better is because she is buying valuable properties as against men who would have bought and stock weapons of mass destruction and genocidal abilities

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by biodun83L(m): 9:40am On Aug 09, 2017
jjjjj2017:

BUHARI IS A BLOODY THIEF!!!

TINUBU IS A THIEF!!!

AMAECHI IS A THIEF!!!

SARAKI IS A THIEF!!!

APC IS A PARTY FILLED WITH THIEVES AS LEADERS & ZOMBIES AS FOLLOWER!!!

CURSE BE UPON ALL APC APOLOGIST!!!

ISEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
no wonder u are dying in poverty animal dey are yet to done wit one u bringing anoda list eranko eyan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by ibkayee(f): 9:41am On Aug 09, 2017
In a country where 2/3 live in poverty, choi
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by do4luv14(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
yoged:
looking at your pics on your profile. E weak me sotey I don't know what to type.

funny becos I don't remember putting any there cool

and who goes to some ones profil before commenting
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by bkool7(m): 9:43am On Aug 09, 2017
tehinse1:
Nigerian should try to reason at least for once and forget sentiment. All this things are APC gimmick. The questions is can ordinary ministry who managed just a single ministry ve access to this kind of funds? Her responsibility back then + the funds she ve access are nothing compare to the current minister of power+ road +work of today.

How much does the ministry of Works , Power and Housing generate?
The only spend money budgeted for the ministry.

But the ministry of petroleum is a major earner for Nigeria . it can generate 10m and claim its 5m due to lack of adequate supervision
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 9:44am On Aug 09, 2017
this woman is a bottomless pit. insatiable
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Azam101: 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
Madam Alison we wish you what you wish Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by ba7man(m): 9:46am On Aug 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You guys can't think outside the box. Do you know what is $487.5m ? That's enough to cripple any country but buhari media center will keep dishing out lies to fill zombies belly.
You have no idea of money.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 9:50am On Aug 09, 2017
emmymdk:

Trash!!! Dont you think this is Media Propaganda?
why has she not being arrested?
Corruption is legal in Nigeria..

USELESS NATION!!!
she in england. officer shamsideen from ikeja police station cant just walk into england to start arresting people anyha
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by opribo(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
This is the mother of all looting. She is indeed a disgrace to womanhood and a let down to the trust reposed in her as the first ever female petroleum minister. She is a shameless thief a rogue, and they said she was in top management in SHELL, how come.

After all the recoveries of her ill gotten wealth Uk must extradite her so all Nigerians can deal with her in our own way.
Haba, she was looting with anger. I think she wasn't acting alone.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by dokunbam(m): 9:52am On Aug 09, 2017
madridguy:
[b]Alison-Madueke again?

WE WERE WARNED

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by semyman: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Cecilia Ibru
Patricia Etteh
Patience Fadaka Jonathan
Diezani Alison-Madueke

When I remember these names water run away mi eyes ooo, aye, aye water run away mi eyes
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by naijaboy756: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Funny ......

2 years and zombies are deceived by these large figures....

Distraction from Return or Resign campaign.....

Just Imagine how madridguy rushed for FTC and typed all the jargons to further distract...

Nature will judge all of you

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by khalids: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:

Bro, Nigeria is already crippled, what is left again.....If you know what the political class and their cohorts steal from Nigeria annually, you will scream........

Look at our environment, compare it to the environment of other oil producing countries....then you will know that massive amounts of our wealth is being stolen....we are all just surviving by the grace of God and our own dogged determination
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 9:54am On Aug 09, 2017
longview007:
All the money you guys have traced and collected, remember you have not given us how it's been used.

We are tired of this kind of news, hungry man is an angry man.

we are in a recession.
all the 100,000 army and navy personnel and the 1 million government workers, where do you think there salary is coming from ? abi you smoke gbana today ni ? lmao. all recovered moneys is recycled to govt workers salary.

abi you think say dem dey keep the money for one place ni ?
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by emmymdk: 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
sukkot:
she in england. officer shamsideen from ikeja police station cant just walk into england to start arresting people anyha

with a full government warrant of arrest and a detailed evidence of the crime she is found guilty of, she will be extradited to face the full wrath of the law
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Orpe7(m): 9:56am On Aug 09, 2017
DonVikings:
Let me call all Pigs and Idiots, including all worshippers of the chukwu Abuko Lakpalakpa, the god of Hunchbacks, to come and pay obeisance to a thief is usual. grin

This with the pic cracked me up. grin grin
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 9:58am On Aug 09, 2017
emmymdk:

with a full government warrant of arrest and a detailed evidence of the crime she is found guilty of, she will be extradited to face the full wrath of the law
it dont work like that. even buhari had to try to smuggle out umaru dikko in a crate the last time. if your country has human right abuse violations which nigeria has plenty of, britain will not extradite any criminal their because if they end up dead britain can be sued. international laws mate
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by ochendoglobal: 9:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Why is she not in Jail?
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nwangozika: 10:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Greedy woman, fund that can fend generations...only for you.....chai dairiz God oh(in Patience Jonathan voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation / Is Patience Jonathan Pregnant? / 35 Killed In Raid On Boko-Haram Hideout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.