Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke (24392 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Jewelry, Gold Iphone Forfeited To FG / Diezani Alison-Madueke At An African Store In London Today? (Photos) / Diezani Alison- Madueke Walking On The Street Of London (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:
Again?

Where are the universal defenders of corruption?
These two buildings are they not secretariat and the back of CBN branch

Well, APC and Mamman Daura in charge of petroleum industry can only fools their zombies.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by do4luv14(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2017
alowonle02:

Haa you are not well oo. This woman has bought everything we have in dis country. She is almost kill this country with her selfish interest alone still you re beating the drum of continuity for her. I pity you, you children generation will suffer for this messs if d itical steps are not taken now.

words are powerful, they are the thoughts that form our existence, which I doubt you know, if so you won't be darting out those words, cos am sending them right back to you in folds,

enjoy cool
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by naijaboy756: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
sukkot:
i know what your problem is. anything short of the govt spoonfeeding you, you will say the govt is not working. have you seen all the military artillery and chinook fighter jets nigeria has ? who you think paying for that ? all the navy and airforce and army personell are up to 2 million all drawing salaries, upto one million youthcorpers all drawing salaries, up to 10 million government workers all drawing salaries. where you think all this money is coming from ? you better go and read a book on how to run a govt and how much it costs. and sit down somewhere.
hahahahahahha Empty entity... have small sense na.... These personnels are just recruited by Buhari's government... I forgot Buhari did recruitment into the airforce and military.... past governments didnt work with airforce and military. They started work in 2015

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by nextprince: 10:59am On Aug 09, 2017
Jolar101:

These two buildings are they not secretariat and the back CBN branch

Well, APC and Mamman Daura in charge of petroleum industry can only fools their zombies.

English.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Haddock(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
nedu666:
i dont know wat to believe. that she paid $350million for two apartments in banana island. or a penthouse on gerald rd ikoyi of all places cost 12million naira. the estate in portharcourt did she buy the entire estate for 900millon or a 4 bedroom duplex for 900million. the house that cost 200million in lekki was that not the house of her husband. rear admr madueke. she bought an entire estate in abuja for 650million. really an entire estate. the efcc included 150million dollar bribe to inec officials as part of her asset. i dont understand. lastly we were told by efcc in january that her trial in uk will start in june, that efcc boss and officials hve gone to uk with additional evidence. this is august yet no trial in uk or nigeria. the 20billion dollars sanusi claimed was stolen how come 2yrs since buhari took over nigerians have not been given a full detail of the stolen money. what of 1.5trillion subsidy scam nothing. are these people really fighting corruption

Pretty man, how can I reward you for your smart analysis?

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by alowonle02(m): 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
Alison, why now! What is our offence? You have an opportunity to reshape this country but you rather abuse it. Just for selfish interest alone you killed our economy. You forget that all the properties you think you acquire now won't be taken to grave with you. You don't think that leaving properties behind after you have left did world for your children do not mean it.makes your children become rich. No no. Jet to an opportunity, you almost drained our oil. You suppose to have known by now that you don't live a good legacy for you children and any time your name ismentioned .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Victorclean1: 11:01am On Aug 09, 2017
EFCC is doing a great job, I love what they are doing, but should also expose
OBASANJO
TINUBU
ABDULSALAMI
BABANGIDA
JONATHAN
SANUSI
ATIKU
ALL GOVERNOR DURING OBASANJO TERM
FORMER SENATORS
ILLEGAL ALLOTMENT OF OIL BLOCK
EVEN DANGOTE MAY LAUNDERED FOR POLITICIANS

If not done, then is witch hunting by some people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hvMq1vbU4Do
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
hahahahahahha Empty entity... have small sense na.... These personnels are just recruited by Buhari's government... I forgot Buhari did recruitment into the airforce and military.... past governments didnt work with airforce and military. They started work in 2015
airforce and military started work in 2015 ? now i know you are high on osogbo weed
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by udees: 11:02am On Aug 09, 2017
My brother dont mind them --let them continue to believe the stupid government-Yesterday tey ve just loose a case that was judge in the media like this --that seven banks connived with some politicians to hide 7 trillion in their various account--and yesterday they are begging the banks to agree on out of court settlement after the judge having looking at the balance sheet and the seven banks trnsaction for the past years and no money of the said amount was found hidden by anybody---Now the banks are demanding 20 billion compensation fore colateral tarnishing of the seven banks image in the media....clueless government without facts--spoiling nigerian that believe their lies minds with evil media judgement--If that woman comes out now and take them to court ,you will notice that the the case would be unheard again and they would loose it in the court.
TheKingIsHere:
You guys can't think outside the box. Do you know what is $487.5m ? That's enough to cripple any country but buhari media center will keep dishing out lies to fill zombies belly.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by udees: 11:04am On Aug 09, 2017
My brother dont mind them --let them continue to believe the stupid government-Yesterday tey ve just loose a case that was judge in the media like this --that seven banks connived with some politicians to hide 7 trillion in their various account--and yesterday they are begging the banks to agree on out of court settlement after the judge having looking at the balance sheet and the seven banks trnsaction for the past years and no money of the said amount was found hidden by anybody---Now the banks are demanding 20 billion compensation fore colateral tarnishing of the seven banks image in the media....clueless government without facts--spoiling nigerian that believe their lies minds with evil media judgement--If that woman comes out now and take them to court ,you will notice that the the case would be unheard again and they would loose it in the court.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Haddock(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
You guys can't think outside the box. Do you know what is $487.5m ? That's enough to cripple any country but buhari media center will keep dishing out lies to fill zombies belly.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by do4luv14(m): 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
ImaIma1:

Some people do not reason objectively at all. Try to reason based on facts not based on party or people. Alison doea not care about you or your family. PDP,APC are together. Think...think

its a privileges to see a sweet chicks like you replying me, cos I wont mind spending an all nite with you babe, so I can reason objectively

and you know wat that means, it means the erotic smeel of your nearness will achieve that asap cool

on a more serious note, keep family outta it, cos am not APC, PDP or belongs to any political party,

and minds you am speaking of facts nake facts,

like the nude facts of spending a splendidly erotically night with you , so cheers cool
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Victorclean1: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2017
Pls someone should comment on this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzb0RDcT068
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by naijaboy756: 11:08am On Aug 09, 2017
sukkot:
airforce and military started work in 2015 ? now i know you are high on osogbo weed
You are the dull one here.... very very dull

You said Buhari is paying military and airforce... hence my question...

Other past governments didnt pay them na... na only Buhari dey pay thats why we dont know where all the trillions from Dasuki and Diezani have been going to ... ode!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by alowonle02(m): 11:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Alison, if your name is mentioned a great dispersion will be sent on you and your family. Alison Madueke, it shall not be well with you. All you have acquire through the back door will finish before you die. Ameen.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

English.
Even president Buhari copied Obama's speech as his own and he ended up fooling you with Shakespeare's words "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"

APC can only ended up in fooling you zombies.

Look at this APC student.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by sukkot: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
naijaboy756:
You are the dull one here.... very very dull

You said Buhari is paying military and airforce... hence my question...

Other past governments didnt pay them na... na only Buhari dey pay thats why we dont know where all the trillions from Dasuki and Diezani have been going to ... ode!
past nigerian governments didnt pay the military and navy and army ? GOD please rescue me from this mad man grin
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by nextprince: 11:15am On Aug 09, 2017
Jolar101:

Even president Buhari copied Obama's speech as his own and he ended up fooling you with Shakespeare's words "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody"

APC can only fooled you zombies.
More English.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 09, 2017
nextprince:

More English.

Look at this APC zombie's student.

You are fooling ya self zombie.

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by nextprince: 11:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Jolar101:

APC can only ended up in fooling you zombies.

Look at this APC student.

The corrected version.

Nawao! grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Josh44s(m): 11:30am On Aug 09, 2017
emmymdk:

Trash!!! Dont you think this is Media Propaganda?
why has she not being arrested?
Corruption is legal in Nigeria..

USELESS NATION!!!

If you let my swear for that woman affect your generation, you are on your own. This is not media propaganda o. I work with too and prominent politician who I dey pray make him belly burst because him too is a big thief. I have heard a lot of untold stories from that thief mouth about that daughter of Jezebel.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by 0b100100111: 11:47am On Aug 09, 2017
[b]
madridguy:
[b]Alison-Madueke again?

WE WERE WARNED

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"
*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."
*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."
*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."
*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."
*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."
*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"
*~ Bala Mohammed*[/b]
[/b]
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Trendirabingi: 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
. ~¦
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by jaxxy(m): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2017
Yeligray:
and i warned you too.

buhari shouldn't have been the president as hunger will be the talk of the day.
-yeligray 2015

After such looting spree why wudnt there be hunger and hardship now. Unaccountability of past Governments.
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by Ohmypepperminta: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2017
See why you should be very careful of who you tell I love you >>> http://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1621231291282422&id=1585185804886971&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1621231291282422%3Atl_objid.1621231291282422%3Apage_id.1585185804886971%3Athid.1585185804886971%3A306061129499414%3A54%3A0%3A1504249199%3A-8756523812029095617&__tn__=%2AW-R
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by alizma: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
has all been well with Nigeria, have we not be having financial challenges?
where is your sense of reasoning or you think the quoted statements at FTC are not of the named individuals?
Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by 111jideofor: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
Diezani Can’t Steal N47.2billion, $487.5million When Annual Budget Is $23Billion, Nigerians Reset Ur Brains Back To Normal:WORLD BANK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Traces N47.2billion, $487.5million To Diezani Alison-madueke by 111jideofor: 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2017
Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these:

1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. De Nation
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (Alpha Beta)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
Tinubu acquired all of the above and many more not listed after he became Governor of Lagos State, first in 1999 and won his second term in 2003. He remains Governor Emeritus of Lagos, controlling the State’s treasury through his protege Governor Fashola.

But EFCC will never hunt for him and his followers will say he's not CORRUPT. Until we are ready to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. Politicians will keep taking us for a ride....Thief nah thief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP-NNMG: Fayemi Plotting To Replace Osinbajo, Become APC VP Candidate In 2023 / Nnamdi Kanu To Appear In Court On Monday Despite Judges’ Vacation / Nigeria And China Sign $23bn Deal For Three Refinaries In Kogi,lagos & Bayelsa.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.