Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,824 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk (844 Views)

Malami: I Didn’t Buy ₦300 Million Abuja House For My Son / PDP Calls On White House, UK Over "Attack" On Governor Fayose / Anti-Buhari Protesters Run, Police Called Against Them At Abuja House In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by chimauga(m): 10:40pm On Aug 08, 2017
This man went to Abuja house London to protest Buhari's long absence from Nigeria.
Buhari's aide called metropolitan police. When they arrived, they refused to arrest the guy and told the aide that no UK's law has been broken.
Just imagine if it were in Nigeria

Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by ekensi01: 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2017
Then what?

Protest for Buhari soul to rest. Me am going somewhere.
i have meeting by 12.

1 Like

Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by chimauga(m): 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2017
Just imagine.but in nigeria those that protested were shot upon and tear gassed.. including charlie boy.. na wahh

2 Likes

Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by Ttipsy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2017
chimauga:
Just imagine.but in nigeria those that protested were shot upon and tear gassed.. including charlie boy.. na wahh
you called them police force han..
Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by timecapsule: 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2017
That is the different between a country with rule of law and a country without a rule law...?

Nigeria is far behind civilization

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by tit(f): 2:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Buhari,
RIP
Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by Shorsky1(m): 3:32am On Aug 09, 2017
In Uk,the law is impartial and the police understand one's right irrespective of who u are or where u come from. The case is different here in nigeria.
Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by DocHMD: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2017
I thought the palm-wine drinking hag called lauretta onochie claimed that prostesters ran away when MET police came.

The young man is lucky, in the zoo where they deceive their skull with pseudo-democracy, he would have been bundled by police and ordered to be killed by buhari himself.

2 Likes

Re: Police Refuse To Arrest A Protester In Front Of Abuja House Uk by chimauga(m): 6:05am On Aug 09, 2017
DocHMD:
I thought the palm-wine drinking hag called lauretta onochie claimed that prostesters ran away when MET police came.

The young man is lucky, in the zoo where they deceive their skull with pseudo-democracy, he would have been bundled by police and ordered to be killed by buhari himself.

I tire ooo

(1) (Reply)

Crush The Violent Igbos Now!!! – Top APC Governor Orders President Buhari, Hails / Aso Rock Rodents May Have Eaten Osinbajo's Panel Report On Suspended SGF - Senat / APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.