Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,158 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! (843 Views)

Tanko Yakassai: Why Tinubu Will Perform Better Than Buhari As President / Opinion: APC Can Now Consider South-south For 2023 Presidential Ticket / Forget Omisore This Is How Apc Can Win The Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 8:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Having considered events before, during and after the 2015 General Elections in Nigeria and the current actions and in-actions, firing and back-firing of this current Administration controlled by the All Progressive Congress (APC), it is my candid opinion that the APC and its constituent members can best perform as the Opposition Party and not the Ruling Party.

They are good at criticizing and ensuring the Ruling Party stays at its feet but can't handle any form of criticism by themselves.
They are good at fighting corruption as an opposition party but can't handle nor fight corruption by themselves.
They are good at forcing or compelling the Ruling Party to obey Court Orders but can't stand orders from members of the Judiciary by themselves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by SweetWJ(m): 8:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:
Having considered events before, during and after the 2015 General Elections in Nigeria and the current actions and in-actions, firing and back-firing of this current Administration controlled by the All Progressive Congress (APC), it is my candid opinion that the APC and its constituent members can best perform as the Opposition Party and not the Ruling Party.

I concur.

4 Likes

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by EvilMetahuman: 8:50pm On Oct 27, 2017
And which party supposed to be ruling?

1 Like

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
And which party supposed to be ruling?

It doesn't matter who the Ruling Party is....
APC would perform better on the other side as the Opposition Party

They deserve the accolade

7 Likes

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by EvilMetahuman: 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
TheTrueSeeker:

It doesn't matter who the Ruling Party is....
APC would perform better on the other side as the Opposition Party

They deserve the accolade
and this one forgot its the same politician that are jumping from one party to another.
That he's being ruled by the same people since 1999.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
and this one forgot its the same politician that are jumping from one party to another.

While you also forgot that if only you were not 'EvilMetahuman' you should have at least been among the ruling ones to give good di...!!!
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I drew my analysis from within a certain period ..
At least there was no APC in 1999
From the period the party came into existance
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by dodelight(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Ehn? APC is good for neither. They played politics of bitterness and hatred as opposition; now in power, they display cluelessness...
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by juman(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
dodelight:
Ehn? APC is good for neither. They played politics of bitterness and hatred as opposition; now in power, they display cluelessness...

I perfectly agree with you.

APC is neither good as ruling party nor opposition.

Its a collection of good for nothing people.

They just make noise up and down.

3 Likes

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by juman(m): 7:25am On Oct 28, 2017
APC is corruption, corruption is apc.

1 Like

Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by Justiceleague1: 7:34am On Oct 28, 2017
Very true.. They are the rulling/opposition party @the same time..

Whats really sad and funny is that the mallams are rulling while the ever loud mouthed coneheads are the ones lamenting and making all the noise..as true abobakus grin
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by agbangam: 8:00am On Oct 28, 2017
Op APC govt is not doing badly @ Federal level, u might complain about d APC led state governors but don't forget dat majority of those governors are PDP products dat left PDP for APC. There is also constitution provision dat must be obeyed so PMB has no power over those governors, all he can do is to plea with dem to change their evil ways.
So much is been done @ d Federal level, d economy is gradually picking up, security is improving same wit power depending on where u live. Contractors are well mobilized dis time around. We will get there, just dat Nigerians are naturally impatient with dis present govt.
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by Daplux4: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2017
EvilMetahuman:

I disagree with u, Tinubu have not been a PDP member, buhari hv not been a PDP member this are the major players in this APC administration

major decisions come from Buhari and his cpc members.
So what are u talking about.
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by Daplux4: 8:54am On Oct 28, 2017
agbangam:
Op APC govt is not doing badly @ Federal level, u might complain about d APC led state governors but don't forget dat majority of those governors are PDP products dat left PDP for APC. There is also constitution provision dat must be obeyed so PMB has no power over those governors, all he can do is to plea with dem to change their evil ways.
So much is been done @ d Federal level, d economy is gradually picking up, security is improving same wit power depending on where u live. Contractors are well mobilized dis time around. We will get there, just dat Nigerians are naturally impatient with dis present govt.

how much did they paid u, I mean it is obvious that this APC lead administration is the worst Democratic government Nigeria has ever seen

where do I start, a government that don't know the meaning of democracy.
A government that faults own law that brought it to power.
A government that flauts Court orders.

in fact I can go on and on, this government is simply a mistake.
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by TheTrueSeeker: 9:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Daplux4:

I disagree with u, Tinubu have not been a PDP member, buhari hv not been a PDP member this are the major players in this APC administration

Please tell him
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by EvilMetahuman: 9:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Daplux4:

rigghtt.. And so tinubu and buhari are the only politicians in nigeria or in apc.

How many times have buhari and tinubu ruled you already?
Re: APC Can Perform Better As An Opposition Party And Not As The Ruling Party...!!! by EvilMetahuman: 10:01am On Oct 28, 2017
Daplux4:

how much did they paid u, I mean it is obvious that this APC lead administration is the worst Democratic government Nigeria has ever seen

where do I start, a government that don't know the meaning of democracy.
A government that faults own law that brought it to power.
A government that flauts Court orders.

in fact I can go on and on, this government is simply a mistake.

Lemme engage you a little.

How exactly is apc worst than pdp.

Let's compare the 16 years of pdp and 2 years of apc. The bad and the ugly. Let's see if pdp won't take number 1 in the spot in the world.

Let's start.

(1) (Reply)

Exposed! Facts About Apc Candidate In Anambra Mr. Tony Nwoye. / E Make Sense? - Governor Ganduje Empowers 5,200 Mai Shayi With N208m / Kwara Is More Of A Yoruba Land Than Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.