Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" (1037 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Calls Out Thenation Newspaper For Fake News About Hushpuppi / Abayomi Adigun, AIT Staff Killed By Suspected “One Chance” Operators / Robber Trails & Shoots Patience Owe, AIT Staff Returning From Shiloh In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by Style007(m): 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2017
IT HAS HAPPENED!!

Turkish based Billionaire sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER for presenting him as "Bishop".

In response to the viral video where he was seen spraying money in bundles, Our brother Kingsley Ekeoma aka Escoba Smith wants everyone to know that he is neither a drug baron or into any kind of yahoo yahoo job. He says he is a legitimate businessman and verified real estate developer in Abuja.
Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I ve never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey.I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja)I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police, DSS and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me.I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all.

Lalasticlala

Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by Kagarko(m): 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2017
Style007:
IT HAS HAPPENED!!

Turkish based Billionaire sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER for presenting him as "Bishop".

In response to the viral video where he was seen spraying money in bundles, Our brother Kingsley Ekeoma aka Escoba Smith wants everyone to know that he is neither a drug baron or into any kind of yahoo yahoo job. He says he is a legitimate businessman and verified real estate developer in Abuja.
Am neither the so called Bishop nor from Ozubulu in Anambra State. I ve never been to South Africa nor Ozubulu before .I hail from Umuahia Abia State but base in Turkey.I am a Legitimate businessman( Verified Real Estate Developer in Abuja)I hearby call on the office of the Inspector General of police, DSS and other security related departments to do proper investigations into the Massacre in Ozubulu. As for AIT and Sun Newspaper wait for me.I know some stupid fools want to tarnish my reputations but i will follow up this case with my team of Lawyers till the end. My sympathy to the bereaved families and the truth must prevail. Pls my beloved friends, Help me and share this report round and viral. God bless you all.

Lalasticlala

What?
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by Nutase: 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2017
Escobar doesn't need to convince us he is a genuine business man.
His name has already told us all we need to know. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by Style007(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017
Always too lazy to research and verify before publishing.

Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by 0b100100111: 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2017

grin grin grin

The letter heading sef shows lawyer is a quack! Charge and bail type

Back to the topic, who is he trying to fool? The info is all over the social media. Intels have confirmed so I don't know what he is trying to deny.

He should tell that to the birds or repeat same to us when rapture happens, maybe we might believe.

Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by DuBLINGreenb(m): 11:14pm On Aug 08, 2017
All of una na the work una dey do na if not explain how come about the titles "Turkish based billionaire " and "ESCOBA smith" your colleagues for southy wan kill dem sef unto turf war. As ur own turf na turkey enjoy
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by ShySteady(m): 11:18pm On Aug 08, 2017
All I see is money everywhere...
We don't need distractions from the ongoing investigations into the unlawful killing of those unarmed worshippers.
The security agents should not allow it. With the way things are going on in this country, murderers may walk out freely from their crime scene and people will just fold their arms and watch. Or better still, record the incident on tape and post it on social media while looking for comments.

May God deliver us and never allow our prayers be wasted efforts!

Amen!!!!
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by ifegadinma: 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2017
To deny the circulated video na inm remain
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by validman7(m): 12:18am On Aug 09, 2017
escoba smith is Istanbul base, he started answering that name way back in absu...
maybe cos of Pablo Escobar been a drug Baron people then link Escobar smith to drug...
that niqqa ain't into drug shitty...

real hustler!
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by obyrich(m): 6:42am On Aug 09, 2017
Nutase:
Escobar doesn't need to convince us he is a genuine business man.
His name has already told us all we need to know. lipsrsealed
Will you stand witness for the media houses involved with this your argument? Real drug barons will never answer any name that will sell them out.
Re: Turkish Based Billionaire Sues AIT, SUN NEWSPAPER For Presenting Him As "Bishop" by baddosky1: 2:10pm On Aug 09, 2017
Style007:
IT HAS HAPPENED!!

Lalasticlala

The mods will never push this one to frontpage nah. Remember where the owner of Nairaland is from...the region that loathes the igbos

(1) (Reply)

Shock As Girl Who Was Buried Two Years Ago Returns To Her Parents' House / Man Tears Own Intestines While Pushing Boiled Eggs Down Anus / Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.