Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv (1037 Views)

Massive Fight Breaks Out Between Rival Runs Girls Over Territory In Awka (video) / Lady Runs Mad In Owerri, Strips Unclad After A Man Dropped Her Off (Video) / Libya Is A Land Of Death; Nigerian Man Shot In The Leg By Kidnappers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv by chinwe1960: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2018
8th April 2018, we were in Owerri (East of Nigeria). It had been around 5 years since I was last there. Mrs Njoku and I happened to be at an after-party to a massive traditional wedding and were children compared to the people of means, influence and intellect we were debating with. The conversation centred on us individuals’ ability to create jobs in our state. Not 10 jobs, not 100 jobs, but ‘000s (it’s Government’s role to figure out frameworks on how to create 100,000+ jobs). We were speaking to wealthy Imolites about our shared ambition to ‘do something’ in our home of Imo State Nigeria.

Owerri. ‘The Land of the Small Chops’

[Small chops = young ladies]. The moment those words were uttered, I glanced at Mrs Njoku and realised I had lost.

The Land of the Small Chops. They were talking about the reason many people (read men) throughout the East and South South region come to Owerri for the weekend. Some called it ‘hospitality’, others call it ‘tourism’. The abundance of hotels is the telling fact. Euphemisms. I call it what it is. They come for the girls (aka small chops). They come for the Adas of Owerri. Strangely some were bragging about it. Like it was a good thing. I understand sex tourism may work for Thailand (they have other things, they do) or Dominican Republic. But for Owerri? It appeared to have nothing else and more dangerously, it had hijacked the entire state narrative (Rocha’s statues aside).

Read full story
Follow the link

http://www.statereporters.com/2018/11/16/owerri-the-land-of-the-small-chops-by-mr-njoku-iroko-tv-boss/

Re: Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv by Inspectorsuga22(m): 10:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
Ala owerri merriment....
My own Dubai vacation place....umu nwa di soft kalili na ala owerri....ataa ugba anus mmii
Re: Owerri: The Land Of The Small Chops Runs Girls City By CEO Irokotv by bravehost4u(m): 7:57am On Nov 17, 2018
What will a man do? Life is good

(1) (Reply)

Revealed:Headquarter Of Nigerian Yahooboys In Ghana Finally Exposed(pics&video) / Man Strips Naked During Football Match In South Africa (photos) / Dad Kills His 5-year Old Daughter, Then Burns Her Body In The Oven (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.