Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

“I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re (614 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re by okevibes: 4:09am On Aug 09, 2017
“I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Reacts To Her Viral Interview
Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke has reacted to her new interview with Broadway TV which was published earlier and subsequently went viral.
In the Interview, Ronke Oshodi Oke was seen saying that marriage cannot work if a woman provides everything in the home.
“I am going to pay the NEPA bill, I would provide foodstuff if you don’t have, I would pay the school fees if you don’t have, I would do some certain things if you don’t have. And then you would now come and expect me to cook for you or come and meet food when you come back home, it is not going to work.
It is not just going to work. That is just it. But if you are a man and you are doing everything, absolutely everything, that is when you can have total control of your wife” She was said in the video.

See More At: http://sungist.info/i-was-only-jokin-viral-interview/

Re: “I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re by 40kobo77: 4:10am On Aug 09, 2017
Cry baby.
Re: “I Was Only Joking” – Actress Ronke Oshodi Says As She Cries Profusely As She Re by teemanbastos(m): 5:26am On Aug 09, 2017
crying over spilt milk? lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Gifty Reacts To Mr. 2kay Blaming Horoscope For The End Of Their Relationship / SEE Top 20 Richest Musician In Nigeria:august 2017 List -number 3 Will Shock You / Nollywood Actress, Ufuoma Mcdermott, Loses Her Brother To Kidney Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.