Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) (1037 Views)

Buhari Not A Viable Option For President In 2019 – Arewa Christians / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Flashmove: 5:16am On Aug 09, 2017
By Omeiza Ajayi ABUJA — The 2019 purported presidential ambitions of incumbent President, Muhammadu Buhari, and former vice president, Atiku Abubakar, seem to have created a gulf between the Arewa Youth Consultative Forum, led by Alhaji Yerima Shettima and the Arewa Youth Grand Alliance, under the leadership of Alhaji Idris Inuwa. Buhari and Atiku Shettima had in an interview, asked the two politicians and some other northern political leaders above 60 years of age to perish the thought of seeking elective offices in 2019.

He said: “You had your yesterday and you failed your yesterday, you cannot fail today again and you think of doing a great damage to our yet unborn children and you expect us to fold our arms. “Now, we are building for our own children too. So, you cannot fail your yesterday and come and champion my today. It is impossible.

This cannot happen again,” he had said. However, Inuwa said the statement was a wanton display of lack of respect for northern elders. He said: “Mr Yerima is deceived by the euphoria that trailed his and other groups infamous ‘quit notice’ given to Igbo in the North by October 1, 2017, an action deliberately designed to destabilize the nation, thereby seeing himself as an emerging hero that could speak for the North.

“The inconsistencies and vague choice of words in the said interview have clearly shown his ignorance of politics, where wisdom of elders and energy of the youths are pulled together to produce results. In other words, the elders and the youths must constantly collaborate because no one can do without the other.” The Arewa Youth Grand Alliance, therefore, challenged Yerima to “come out and tell the world his political constituency in the whole North.

And what are his political value apart from being a manipulative political tool in the hands of Northern political rivals, who constantly use him for his nuisance value.” “We wish to state here that we are very much aware of his sponsors to discredit two of the North’s finest politicians of our time, President Muhammadu Buhari and former Vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar to achieve their sinister political motives against 2019. ‘’As Northern youths and critical stakeholders in Nigeria, we will resist any attempt by the likes of Yerima to use the name of Arewa for devilish mission.

“Let us warn Mr Yerima and his sponsors to desist from reckless and unguarded utterances against our leaders and elders who have sacrificed so much for our future. ‘’Any further attempt will leave us with no option than to bring out his dossiers and make them public. A word is enough for the wise.”
http://naijacabals.com/comments.php?id=Mjgx%20&&%20views=dmlld3M=

Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by 40kobo77: 5:26am On Aug 09, 2017
I voted for Buhari before.

Not ever again. If Fayose contest, he has my vote. But Atiku and other seasoned politicians will not win any elections in Nigeria again.

That includes Buhari.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Oladimejyy(m): 5:28am On Aug 09, 2017
Who cares
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Flashmove: 5:29am On Aug 09, 2017
40kobo77:
Lemme read first.

Why are you dragging my farm with me nah..... Abi you be land grabber?
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Atiku2019: 5:32am On Aug 09, 2017
The North East Stands With Atiku
The South South Stands With Atiku
The SouthEast Stands With Atiku
The NorthCentral Stands With Atiku.
The NorthWest and SouthWest remains out battle ground.
God Bless Atiku
God Bless Nigeria

Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Flashmove: 5:37am On Aug 09, 2017
[quote author=Atiku2019 post=59289271]The North East Stands With Atiku

God Bless Atiku

Atiku will not restructure Nigeria if he becomes the president, Its just a game to get there and give excuses later.. If you want i can bet you with my wife. If he does, i will give you my wife to chop her kpomo for 1 month.... grin
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Larwin(m): 5:38am On Aug 09, 2017
ok

Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by GMBuhari: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2017
Lemme not lie to you

As long as Buhari is alive , Atiku stands no chance

Some PDP Bigots may be using their most important weapon i.e. Propaganda

But the so called Illiterate Arbokis are not so illiterate anymore , they know what's right and who their real hero is

But Atiku spending money he looted and eating with aluminium plates with school children is a welcome development

1 Like

Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:55am On Aug 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

God Bless Atiku

God Bless Nigeria
Are u ok? I rather not vote than vote Atiku.
When he was Vp how did he impacted in the lives of Nigerian positively?
Why can't these old cargoes rest and groom new leaders for Nigeria instead of forcing themselves on Nigerians me I am tired of all this B. S
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Flashmove: 5:57am On Aug 09, 2017
hopeforcharles:

Are u ok? I rather not vote than vote Atiku.
When he was Vp how did he impacted in the lives of Nigerian positively?
Why can't these old cargoes rest and groom new leathers for Nigeria instead of forcing themselves on Nigerian, me I am tired of all this B. S

Your vote can stop him from becoming the president... Over to you sir...
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by Doncc: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2017
ok
Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by hysteriabox(m): 7:13am On Aug 09, 2017
Any old cargo won't see my vote. Atiku of all ppl sef. Dream on dude

Re: 2019: Arewa Youths Divided Over Buhari, Atiku’s Ambitions (picture) by hysteriabox(m): 7:16am On Aug 09, 2017
Atiku2019:

God Bless Atiku

God Bless Nigeria
Lol. Guy take a random survey.
I took his picture eating with kids n pasted in various chatrooms on whatsapp n telegeam. The responses were nothing but terrible. Keep your fingers crossed. Nobody wants his/her cash cow dead, so...keep hoping

(1) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Tell Nigerian Government To Give Nnamdi Kanu Second Chance / UNGA: President Buhari Departs For New York / Apologise For Disrespecting Ibe Kachikwu Now Or We Resume Pipeline Vandalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.