Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) (3154 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Babalawos(m): 6:34am On Aug 09, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFNI0FT6WsY

Mammy water is a water spirit that is different from Olokun or Osun or Oya or Oba or Yemoja....etc

Although they are all water spirits but they operate differently.

Both Olokun and Mammy Water use similar symbols which represent water and are used as a vehicle into the spiritual world.

I took this video during evocation of Mammy Water in my shrine at Benin City, Nigeria.

10 BENEFITS OF MAMMY WATER IN YOUR SHRINE OR HOUSE

{1} Immortality

{2} Revenge

{3} Power

{4} Money

{5} Children

{6} Husband / Wife

{7} Fame

{8} Long Life

{9} Protection

{10} Business Boom / Employment

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 7:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos:

Mammy water is a water spirit that is different from Olokun or Osun or Oya or Oba or Yemoja....etc

Both Olokun and Mammy Water use similar symbols which represent water and are used as a vehicle into the spiritual world.

I took this video during evocation of Mammy Water in my shrine at Benin City, Nigeria.

{1} Immortality

{2} Revenge

{3} Power

{4} Money

{5} Children

{6} Husband / Wife

{7} Fame

{8} Long Life

{9} Protection

Babalawos
i'll locate ur shrine at Benin City and I'll destroy it and set all ur idols on fire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Babalawos(m): 7:44am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i'll locate ur shrine at Benin City and I'll destroy it and set all ur idols on fire

You will be arrested, locked up and rot in prison

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by ScepticalPyrrho: 7:50am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
On whose authority?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos:

mind you i have the back up and support from the Edo state government.
Take your fetish ritual practices out from the Blessed Benin City to somewhere else, probably go to Auchi or Esan land where u may see ur likes
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos:

can't you use your metaphysical powers on him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 7:54am On Aug 09, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
On whose authority?
sorry i don't reply atheists. Ignorant set of humans
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by hopefulLandlord: 7:55am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
sorry i don't reply atheists. Ignorant set of humans

you sound very knowledgeable

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

can't you use your metaphysical powers on him?
i can bet with my life that if you were to see me one on one, you'll witness with your eyes the miracles that follow me by the power of God and thus you will drop your atheism and accept Christ.
Do you wanna doubt and bet? Then try and see me
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:04am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i can bet with my life that if you were to see me one on one, you'll witness with your eyes the miracles that follow me by the power of God and thus you will drop your atheism and accept Christ.
Do you wanna doubt and bet? Then try and see me

this is not a thread for that

he said he'll call the police for you and I'm asking why he needs fallible humans to defend or fight for him since he can mumble a few words to his idols instead

as for your challenge, look for an atheist around you and do that or go to England/US and perform those miracles and convert Richard Dawkins

or better still, just do a video of you healing any amputee around you in controlled environment

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by ifenes(m): 8:25am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

You mean he doesn't have the right to practice what he believes in just as you do ?

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by EmperorShizzy: 8:49am On Aug 09, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you sound very knowledgeable
hahaha,see sarcasm

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by hopefulLandlord: 8:52am On Aug 09, 2017
EmperorShizzy:

hahaha,see sarcasm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Ranchhoddas: 9:02am On Aug 09, 2017
Immortality?
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by chemystery: 9:11am On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos, I sincerely don't believe in mammy water before. But seeing it live in your shrine, I now believe mammy water exists grin

2 Likes

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by johnydon22(m): 10:22am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

What for?

aren't others also free to practice their religion just as you are?

Isn't this just as much as an act of terrorism as boko haram burning churches?

doesn't this make you both a dangerous fanatic and a terrorist just as much BOKO or Isil or other extremist groups?

would you shout foul when someone burns your church for the same reasons?

2 Likes

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by johnydon22(m): 10:25am On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

Are your churches impervious to destruction and fire?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by johnydon22(m): 10:26am On Aug 09, 2017
Babalawos:

{1} Immortality

{2} Revenge

{3} Power

{4} Money

{5} Children

{6} Husband / Wife

{7} Fame

{8} Long Life

{9} Protection

Babalawos

I was hoping to see real mermaid as the name implies not carved woods, common mehhn!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
before yhu do that biko, locate those churches around yhur area and burn them too, cause they're filled with hypocrites, bench warmer, holier than thou,fornicators, adulterous generation, lies, money mongers etc. when yhur done we can discuss yhu destroying this shrine, after we plan yhur funeral as due process demands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by delishpot: 4:06pm On Aug 09, 2017
I was hoping to see a live half human half fish in flesh or some other form. I am a bit disappointed. But why does the idol have one white eye? Nice to see the clean background tho.

Babaláwos, Í thought Osun, Olokun, Yemoja are also in the category of mammy water?

1 Like

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by HardMirror(m): 7:47pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
haha haha. why not command holy ghost fire to burn it down. must man do everything for god ? nah man write bible, nah man dey preach, nah man dey fight for god . is ur god handicap?
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by HardMirror(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2017
delishpot:
I was hoping to see a live half human half fish in flesh or some other form. I am a bit disappointed. But why does the idol have one white eye? Nice to see the clean background tho.

Babaláwos, Í thought Osun, Olokun, Yemoja are also in the category of mammy water?
u see why we atheists laugh at believers? These things are imaginary
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Nostradamus: 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
why??you ready to die in jail?
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by delishpot: 8:12pm On Aug 09, 2017
HardMirror:

u see why we atheists laugh at believers? These things are imaginary

But I am not an atheist. I sincerely believe in a creator spirit. I can not say there is no God. Just that God is clearly not what we humans rumour God to be. I have experienced things to know that there is indeed a force greater than us.
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by sorextee(m): 8:33pm On Aug 09, 2017
I didnt see any mermaid.
As for that one who said hes gonna burn the shrine
ND idol... A wise man said LIVE AND LET LIVE..
Do yours, let them do theirs..

@babalawos, can u make someone rich, without adding any sorrow to it? Waiting for ur response
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Raintaker(m): 10:38pm On Aug 09, 2017
sorextee:
I didnt see any mermaid.

@babalawos, can u make someone rich, without adding any sorrow to it? Waiting for ur response
Abeg bro, no mind me for choking mouth for your matter o, but how can an ordinary human being make u rich?
I just dey think aloud ni o, abeg no vex.
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by HardMirror(m): 11:09pm On Aug 09, 2017
sorextee:
I didnt see any mermaid.

eni to n wa ifa, o n wa ofo
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by sorextee(m): 12:15am On Aug 10, 2017
Me sef no get choice Dan to ask o. Cos I remembered one of his post where he said something about.... Nevermind sef. Na long story.. wink

Raintaker:
Abeg bro, no mind me for choking mouth for your matter o, but how can an ordinary human being make u rich?
I just dey think aloud ni o, abeg no vex.

1 Like

Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Redomi(m): 8:13am On Aug 10, 2017
some people will come and start badmouthing a religion. This is Nigeria, you are free to serve whatever you wish
Re: Mammy Water Live In My Shrine (video) by Miniano: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2017
ifenes:

You mean he doesn't have the right to practice what he believes in just as you do ?

I wonder o no be crime... �

(1) (Reply)

If Abuzola Was Banned What About Ogaga4luv? / How Long Do You Sleep For After An All-Night Service? / I Am An Atheist Ask Me Any Anything Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.