Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,705 members, 7,809,684 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] (50013 Views)

Preparation Of Powerful Charms With Live Chameleon In My Shrine [Video] / Ifa Divination For A Client In My Shrine / See The Ebo "Sacrifice" I Offered To Esu In My Shrine [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Babalawos(m): 6:51am On Jun 04, 2017
Àború Aboye, Ogbó Ató, Àsúre Ìwòrì Wòfún

Lately, I have not been posting frequently this is as a result of my wok as an IFA Priest.

Today I will be teaching you the fundamentals of Powerful Ebos (Sacrifices) in African Tradition Religion using the Ebos (Sacrifices) that were performed at the back of my shrine at Ogheghe Phase 1, Edo State, Nigeria.

PURPOSE OF EBOS (SACRIFICES)

(1) Long life

(2) Prosperity

(3) Protection

(4) Wealth

(5) Riches

(6) Success

=> Healing

EBOS (SACRIFICES) BENEFACTORS

Ogun Priest and his family

EBOS (SACRIFICES) TEACHING

These elaborate Ebos (Sacrifices) were prepared by me "Babalawo Orisa", Babalawo Edos, Babalawo Igie for an Ogun Priest and my Omo Awo was present to learn the fundamentals of Ebos (Sacrifices).

We used animals head to touch our head, chests, private parts and buttocks with special prayers.

Then, the head of each animals (goat, hen, tortoise) where cut off, the blood of these animals where poured on the divinities, charms, spiritual bathing water to empower them and these ebos (sacrifices) where offered as a sacrifice to Orunmila, Ogun, Esu and Mother Earth.

The body of these animals where cooked and where used to prepared a delicious egusi soup with pounded yam which we ate glady and prayed for the Ebo Benefactors "Ogun Priest And Family".

EBOS (SACRIFICES) DIVINATION

Several Odus appeared during the Ebos (Sacrifices) and the Odus that came out where Ejiogbe, Oyeku, Ogunda Meji, Okonron and Ika.

I divine Ogunda Meji for the Ogun Priest, Babalawo Igie divine Ejiogbe, Oyeku and Okonron for the Ogun Priest and Babalawo Edos divine Ika for the Ogun Priest and we also divine for ourselves and for non-initiates present during these elaborate elaborate Ebos (Sacrifices) using four mouth kola, 16 cowries and okpele.

ORISAS FOR THESE EBOS (SACRIFICES)

(1) Orunmila

(2) Ogun

(3) Esu

(4) Mother Earth

EBO LIST

1) One she goat

(2) One hen

(3) 16 Kola nuts

(4) 201 Palm nuts

(5) 210 Naira offering

(6) Two native pots

(7) Yams

=> Red palm oil

(9) Alligator peppers

(10) Dry gin

(11) Iyerosun

(12) Fresh medicinal leaves

(13) Cowries

(14) Bucket

(15) Water

FINAL NOTE

If you want long life, prosperity, wealth, riches, fortunes, success, favour and protection without any bad side effect? Then you should serve Ogun, Orunmila, Esu and Mother Earth.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Babalawos(m): 7:07am On Jun 04, 2017
You call the sacred ebos (Sacrifice) of Orunmila, Ogun and Esu rubbish?

hodusglobal:
What's all the Rubbish and Dirty things that was supposed to be in the Bin.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Dalek(m): 7:12am On Jun 04, 2017
hodusglobal:
What's all the Rubbish and Dirty things that was supposed to be in the Bin.

face ur religion and let others worship whom/what and how they like. #LiveAndLetLive.

we are all humans b4 religion.....

235 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by hola106(m): 7:20am On Jun 04, 2017
is ok
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by hodusglobal(m): 7:32am On Jun 04, 2017
Babalawos:
You call the sacred ebos (Sacrifice) of Orunmila, Ogun and Esu rubbish?
Ogún kọ Ògùn state ni, Èsù kọ Èsurú ni, Ọ̀rúnmìlà kọ Inter Milan ni...All na Jagbajantis the brother to Àbàṣà.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Meel: 8:22am On Jun 04, 2017
go

1 Like

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Babalawos(m): 11:23am On Jun 04, 2017
Ogbó Ató

Yes when it is fully consecrated and No when it is not consecrated. A quack or an amateur or a fake babalawo will give you a non-consecrated Opon Ifá which can only be used for entertainment / educational purpose but a renowned babalawo will never give you non-consecrated Opon Ifá because of the risk that goes with it. Because African Tradition Religion is very spiritual.

An Opon Ifá is a divination tray used in Ifá divination and other purposes.

We use the Opon Ifá whenever we want to communicate with the spirits who are able to identify the causes and solutions to personal and collective problems and restore harmony with the spirits.

Opon Ifás are flat and usually circular, between about 6 and 18 inches in diameter, with a raised outer edge carved with figures, objects or geometric designs.

Opon Ifás may also be rectangular, semi-circular or an approximate square.

The top of the tray is called the head, and the bottom, the foot - the latter is typically placed closest to the diviner.

At the head is generally carved with a representation of Esu, the messenger of Ifá and the other spirits.

Certain trays may have additional representations of Esu and trays with two, four, eight and even sixteen faces have been seen.

I attached the photograph of Opon Ifá to my comment.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos

Meel:
please babalawo, I want to cofirm something sir. Is it true that epo opon/obo can be used to scare away witches and wizard??

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
Aburo aboye

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by AvsGot007(m): 1:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
ebo afin aba! pls pray for me!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by kaja4real: 3:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
aboru aboye how much is black soap for success and goodluck

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 04, 2017
kaja4real:
aboru aboye how much is black soap for success and goodluck
do u tink d guy has anytin to offer?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by cyberprof: 8:56pm On Jun 04, 2017
Please what is your say about spiritual husband and wife and how powerful are they?
And to what extent can they affect marriage

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by tollytexy(m): 10:05pm On Jun 04, 2017
IBA OLORUN, IBA ENIYAN, IBA ESHU LA'PA KAN . . . I WONT CRITICIZE gods .. but i know my God is the capital GOD

28 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by obaival(m): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
To smack u jsy de hungry me

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Ginaz(f): 10:06pm On Jun 04, 2017
I cover myself with the blood of Jehovah sad

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Me and all the things I thought I'll never see on FP...NL has broken every known records with respect to decency and enlightenment.

Dear Quoters and Mentioners, isn't it funny and ironic that you'd​ use the "whiteman's" technology to attack me...IRANU!

93 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by soberdrunk(m): 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ebo kan kan ti ka igun laya! Ebo a fin oooo! Oju o gbodo ti omo awo......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by adorablevic: 10:07pm On Jun 04, 2017
strange but true

1 Like

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by tollytexy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Ginaz:
I cover myself with the blood of Jehovah sad

Are u a Jehovah Witness by Faith

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by olumaxi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Saw this in d religion section in d morning.....probably ur shrine is d gateway to wherever d sacrifice is destined to go
Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by tollytexy(m): 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
obaival:
To smack u jsy de hungry me

Go Smack the Ebor na lol

5 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Shuuuu.. Make una at least speak English na.. No covfefe please!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by AbakalikiPress: 10:08pm On Jun 04, 2017
Hypocritical christians and muslims everywhere.
They don't see any problem with it when their so called God asked a man to take his son to an alter for human sacrifice, but are condemning simple ebo. What did they think jews were doing to their Yahweh when they were killing lambs and goats and spilling the blood on their yeye alters if not ebo?

Aboru Aboye baba!

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
nawa o Nairaland which way forward undecided

10 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by helphelp: 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
More of this pls

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by Realkenny(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Those days wey people go put Ebo for road with calabash filled with yam porridge, fish and 1k some boys for street go just chop am put money inside pocket no time o grin

10 Likes

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by madridguy(m): 10:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
Spiritual husband and wife is a very serious issue. According to a street brother, he once told me that his wife has spiritual husband which really affected his work, Some cause bareness, sickness and so many bad things.

This is base on some belief.

cyberprof:

Please what is your say about spiritual husband and wife and how powerful are they?
And to what extent can they affect marriage

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Powerful Ebos (sacrifices) At The Back Of My Shrine [picture] by kiddoiLL(m): 10:10pm On Jun 04, 2017
lol...wetin consign me

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Others Who Killed Lion In The Bible Apart From Samson / "Suleman Pays N400k To Girls For Three-some, Dating An Actress": Stephanie Otobo / Native Doctor Preparing A Charm For A Nigerian Pastor In Orlu, Imo State (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.