Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,205 members, 7,811,553 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

Rccg 65th Annual Convention, Theme: Hallelujah Day 2 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg 65th Annual Convention, Theme: Hallelujah Day 2 (599 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cuts His 65th Birthday Cake With Wife / Pastor Adeboye Walks 7KM With Pastors Before The Kick Off Of 65th Convention / The RCCG 65th Annual Convention, Halleluya; 7-13th Aug.17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg 65th Annual Convention, Theme: Hallelujah Day 2 by femoint007(m): 6:45am On Aug 09, 2017
RCCG 65TH ANNUAL CONVENTION:
Theme: "HALLELUJAH"

Ministering: PASTOR E A ADEBOYE
DAY 2 Evening Session

(MESSAGE)
PRAYER POINT: Father, please before the end of this convention let my Hallelujah be the loudest.

TOPIC: On Entering God’s Gate
Bible text: Psalm 100: 1- 5.

The purpose of gate and doors is to restrict access and keep those who are in, in and those out, out i.e to limit people in and out because there are treasures within it , in the story of the 10 virgins

in Matt 25 vs 1:15, those who were ready entered with Him,
(Daddy praying that the Door will not be shut against you),
now when the five foolish came back He told them that those who are mine are already in.

The purpose of gate is to restrict access, so to be able to enter in the presence of God the gate must be open.

Now, there are gate leading to Heaven. In Psalm 24 vs 7-10, the gate has to lift up their heads, talking about the new Jerusalem.
In Rev 21:12-13, tells us that there were twelve gates. In Mark 2:1- 12, the news spread that Jesus was in the house and some men brought a man and the man had problems. He was sick ,incurable, poor, stagnated and sad. He must have been also barren. He had a load of problem, but he knew if I can only get into the presence of Jesus he said I know things will change so his friends broke the roof and so were able to enter His presence.

So no matter what is going to cost you enter the presence of God all time,
(Daddy is believing God with all His heart that all who will come to the convention will go home shouting Hallelujah),
it will not be on the last day but starting form this first day you will start shouting Hallelujah. This time all who enter His gate will shout hallelujah.

In Isaiah 43:14, the Lord is saying “ I will work and who can hinder. When the Almighty God want to deliver nobody can stop Him.
(Daddy prophesying for somebody here today that even before you go to bed tonight you will encounter His presence),
but you cannot go into His presence unless it is open to you. The gate, only the righteous one’s will be allow to enter so that is why the blood of His son must first wash you clean to become righteous to grace His presence.

So if you want to give your life to Jesus, come and surrender. Daddy telling a story of how he went to Abuja for the first Holy Ghost Service and while praying in his hotel room, asking God to perform several miracles in the service and God told him to shut up and asked him when last has he praise Him rather than asking and then He instructed him to just praise Him for 3 days and after the three days multiplication started in the church.

So just thank God for your life and everything around you, just magnify Him in every and anyway you can until the gates are open unto you and He will bring a turning point in your life.

Go ahead and begin to praise Him, count your blessing one by one and He will open the gate unto you to enter His presence, Just bless the name of the lord.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Pastor, Bro Joshua Iginla Heals Stroke Patient(photos) / Dear Nairalanders, I Just Dreamt Of Rapture! / Christians/Muslims/Others - Why Do You Want Everyone Else To Join Your Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.